NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Im the same, in the nicest possible way I want the baby stage all done at similar times so that in a few years time when they are similar ages we can go to places that they will BOTH enjoy and have quality family time, rather than starting again 4-5 years with another newborn. There are pros and cons to both, im not imagining it to be anything like easy, its hard enough with just one but in a couple of years i think it will be worth it. Sickness suxks doesnt it, plus the fact ive only just lost my baby weight (which was a lot!) only to pile it back on again lol x

Well I am just one extremely broody mama and me and OH want 4 children (at the minute) so we are trying now with the relaxed approach. I do know what you mean though and I have a couple of friends who have said that they want their kids to grow up around the same age but when they are teenagers, their parents will still be young and holidays will be more enjoyable and stuff like that. I know! I put on 5 stone in pregnancy :dohh: x

At least you understand then how hard it is to lose it :haha: I was getting sick of everyone saying they put on a stone and thinking it was the end of the world! x

At least you understand then how hard it is to lose it :haha: I was getting sick of everyone saying they put on a stone and thinking it was the end of the world! x

my mum was worst for that actually, took great delight in telling me that she only put on 1 1/2 stone with me and lost it straight away. YEAH THANKS MUM THAT HELPS! lol x

cd 30 - still in limbo - even white linen pants hasnt tempted the witch

Hi girls,
Hope you don't mind if I join you?! My name is Laura and I have a beautiful 7 month old DD. We're NTNP at the mo, but I'm still breastfeeding and haven't had AF since before pregnancy so doubt I'm gonna catch! But she's doing great with the solids so slowly reducing the breastmilk.

tested this am -

ich bin schwanger!!!!!!!
got a faint line on ic
https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/THUMPER/IMG_9515.jpg
so used a CB digi
https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/THUMPER/IMG_9520.jpg

lol schwanger! Never even thought about those being in a different language haha!!

Anyway CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:) took me a min to get it lol ( bit stupid today) I didnt click as it's in a dig language. Congragulations :D

I'm still waiting for AF to show up :S should have it between the 2nd (yesterday) and the like 4th (tomorrow) my last day on AF last cycle was the 8th so might test tomorrow since I have some from last time :D

Wooo Missy!!! Limbo over!!!! Congrats!

Congrats missy! So happy for you,

Sorry I've been AWOL for a while but I have an update of my own, me and steven have split now so of course no more babies, I'm still gonna stick around and silently stalk you lot if you don't mind, good luck ladies xxx

Congrats missy! So happy for you,

Sorry I've been AWOL for a while but I have an update of my own, me and steven have split now so of course no more babies, I'm still gonna stick around and silently stalk you lot if you don't mind, good luck ladies xxx

I wondered where you had been! Sorry to hear about that hun :hugs:

PM me if you want to chat!

Charlene! I'm so sorry! I was thinking about you too... I hope you're ok.

Congrats missy!

Charlene i'm so sorry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"