NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

So seeing as im new here, how long has everyone been NTNP? And is that what you are ACTUALLY doing.? The reason i ask is because thats what we are intending to do, with no pressure etc, but i still have a good idea of when im ovulating so im sure we will be making more effort during those times if you know what i mean! Is that NTNP or TTC? Maybe a bit of both i guess!

I'm glad you are ok Charlene!

Melissa i think i've been ntntp for a couple of months. I am bf and dont have my period back yet so yeah thats all i am doing for now :( If i knew when (and if!) i'm ovulating I would definately be trying to having :sex: at the right time!

welcome to all the new ladies! :)

tested this am -

ich bin schwanger!!!!!!!

congratulations!!!

So seeing as im new here, how long has everyone been NTNP? And is that what you are ACTUALLY doing.? The reason i ask is because thats what we are intending to do, with no pressure etc, but i still have a good idea of when im ovulating so im sure we will be making more effort during those times if you know what i mean! Is that NTNP or TTC? Maybe a bit of both i guess!

yes, actually NTNP here for 3 months - i know when i am ovulating (but no opk's or temps), but i don't tell DH where we are and i let him initiate any marital embraces. we're not planning to actually TTC for a bit - i like the no-pressure approach - not "needing" to embrace on certain days, and not having to stay in bed with my rump up for 20 minutes like i used to when TTC - just letting romance control things instead of my chart, if that makes sense.

whatever your method, so to speak, of NTNP, just relax and enjoy your time together! :) oh, and biologically speaking, you're going to be more interested/responsive during your fertile times, thanks to your body's hormones, so it may not necessarily be that you're making more of an effort then - it may just be a natural response. ;) anyway, good luck! :thumbup:

We have been NTNP for just over a month and I knew when my period last was so out of curiosity I looked up ovulation and when I was due to ovulate (the 9th :winkwink:) and now we are just taking it one day at a time!

Hi. My DH and I have officially started our NTNP journey. I have irregular cycles and all my ov and PMS symptoms have changed drastically since having DS so I have no clue where I am in my cycle. LOL I conceived my DS on a 70 day cycle and currently my last AF was before Easter sometime. It's so irregular that I don't even track it.:haha:

I'm not even sure I WANT to get pregnant. My experiences with pregnancy aren't all that positive (see signature). I am so happy with the 3 of us but DH says our family doesn't feel complete yet and DS is the kind of kid who would LOVE to have a sibling (he's so social and loves other babies). I would like kids close in age and I want to be done before I'm 35 (I'm 29 so some time yet).

Question: should I be taking prenatals even though I'm not actually TTC? I'm guessing 'yes' as I could potentially conceive.

I also put on 5 stone! lol x

How much is 5 stone? I gained 50 pounds during my pregnancy and just lost my baby weight. I still need to lose another 20 to 30 lbs to get to my "ideal" weight. Another reason I'm not in a real hurry to get pregnant again. lol I'm so tired of my flab. And I have an awful overhang from my c-section. It almost seems worse now that I have lost weight--excess skin.

hey ladies ive been quiet too and seem to have missed a lot- Hi to all new ladies!!

Hugs for Charlene- glad u are ok tho hunni , hope everything works out however u want it to xx

missymojo- all that BDing did the trick then ;-) FX u have a happy & healthy preg xx

im on my 2ww think i can test in a week roughly xx

How much is 5 stone? I gained 50 pounds during my pregnancy and just lost my baby weight. I still need to lose another 20 to 30 lbs to get to my "ideal" weight. Another reason I'm not in a real hurry to get pregnant again. lol I'm so tired of my flab. And I have an awful overhang from my c-section. It almost seems worse now that I have lost weight--excess skin.

5 stone is 70lb. I put on that much in pregnancy x

My SiL gained that much with her first baby and managed to lose it all. I found that very encouraging when I knew I had gained so much as well. :)

We're NTNP, but I'm BF and haven't had AF yet at all. Done a few ov tests but all completely negative so really don't think I'm fertile atm. Started charting cm and hopefully my cycles will start soon!

If anyone knows any tricks to kick start my cycle please share!

Hi. My DH and I have officially started our NTNP journey. I have irregular cycles and all my ov and PMS symptoms have changed drastically since having DS so I have no clue where I am in my cycle. LOL I conceived my DS on a 70 day cycle and currently my last AF was before Easter sometime. It's so irregular that I don't even track it.:haha:

I'm not even sure I WANT to get pregnant. My experiences with pregnancy aren't all that positive (see signature). I am so happy with the 3 of us but DH says our family doesn't feel complete yet and DS is the kind of kid who would LOVE to have a sibling (he's so social and loves other babies). I would like kids close in age and I want to be done before I'm 35 (I'm 29 so some time yet).

Question: should I be taking prenatals even though I'm not actually TTC? I'm guessing 'yes' as I could potentially conceive.

:hugs: hope whatever happens that it will be the best thing for your family.

i'm taking prenatals, just in case - can't be too careful in that area, imo - folic acid is pretty important.

:hugs: Thanks. Deep down I know I want another child. I'm just afraid of change. I thought getting a cat would ruin DH's and my "dynamic". :dohh: I felt the same even while pregnant with DS. I'm just looney. :blush: Yes, I'm terrified of another miscarriage or being on bed rest again but yeah, deep down I want another baby.

I have decided it is worth the fight for a second child. If my next pregnancy goes well I'll probably want to have a third (ultimately, I want to have 3 kids but will be happy with 2).

Hey Starry, nice to see you again!:thumbup:

Yes 5 stone is about 70lb! Just managed to lose all mine and now hopefully will be putting it back on again soon in the form of a bump! Hopefully not as much though.

Im taking folic acid, just in case!

Hi, Mel! Nice seeing you again too. :flower: I've been restricting my internet use so I can be more responsible at home. LOL

Once I do get pregnant again I am determined not to gain as much weight. At least I'm now prepared for how strong cravings can get. I may need to remove all brownie ingredients from the house....

hey, how u all doing this week?

how is early preg treating you missymojo?? x

I feel like time is goin by in blur at the moment, no time to dwell, plan, enjoy anything! just work, sleep, eat for me at the moment-booooo xx

Hey ladies just popping into say hi :), hope you're all well :)! Xxx

:hugs: Aw, that's annoying. I remember that from my previous TTC efforts. I hate how the :witch: plays tricks on us.

Speaking of which, I am still waiting for mine. I have irregular cycles but since DS was born, all but one cycle (the last one) have been pretty much 40 days exactly. I *think* I am on CD48 now. Not sure. As I mentioned before, I'm not really tracking, at least not for TTC purposes. I just have to keep track to make sure I don't get caught without a tampon.

I've been really cranky the past day or so and now I'm getting a zit or two on my shoulders--you know, teenager places for zits. :mrgreen: I just want AF to come so I can get it over with. I hate it so much. LOL (who doesn't?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->