NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Congratulations!! :happydance: A New Year's baby! How exciting!

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months. :flower:

congrats MissMummy2be!! thats great news
wishing u a happy nd healthy preg xx

Congrats missmummy! My due date with Sophia was the 8th of jan! She decided to join us before xmas though xxx

Congratulations gorgeous!! I think I am pregnant :happydance: With Lucia, I found out at 2+5 weeks because I missed my period the month before due to stress. I am extremely nauseous, painful and just feel like I am pregnant. It could be because I want to be pregnant though :haha:

:witch: is due on 25th May so we shall see!

Congratulations gorgeous!! I think I am pregnant :happydance: With Lucia, I found out at 2+5 weeks because I missed my period the month before due to stress. I am extremely nauseous, painful and just feel like I am pregnant. It could be because I want to be pregnant though :haha:

Fingers Crossed for you hun :D
Fingers Crossed for all you lovely ladies :D in the mean time im going to stick around and stalk the thread if thats ok you you all :D

Fingers crossed for you! How exciting to see all these BFPs!. Gives me hope!
From last time we were actually on holiday for 3 weeks and it was only when i got home and seemed to be constantly jet lagged that i tested. With circumstances different this time ie day to day life, work etc, it will be interesting to see if i have any obvious signs.

Yeah spunky I'm good thanks love, how's the pregnancy coming along? Stevens still living here with me and the wee guy for the time being till he gets himself sorted but apart from that everything is well :) xxx

Congrats!! A Happy and Healthy 9 Months to you! :baby:

AFM, I got AF today. Only been NTNP for a week so it's not surprising. I'm glad to know where in my cycle I am.

Congrats on the BFP :D come join in our jan baby's thread click the banner in my sig :D

Hi ladies, I've been stalking this thread for a while now, so thought I might join you here. Can't see anything happening for me for a while yet, as I still haven't had AF back since DD was born over 19 months ago (she's a boobie-monster:haha:), but we're not using any protection either, so I guess you never know.

Baby dust to all of you still trying, and happy and healthy pregnancies for those of you that have already had your BFPs:flower:.

Yeah spunky I'm good thanks love, how's the pregnancy coming along? Stevens still living here with me and the wee guy for the time being till he gets himself sorted but apart from that everything is well :) xxx

I am so sick, not throwing up, just feeling like I want to all the time. Happy I'm pregnant, but it's so hard to handle an 11 month old and feel ill constantly. He's gotten so much more mobile, but not much more independent if that makes sense.

I'm sorry Steven is still living with you. I hope everything gets sorted how you want it to quickly. How is your wee guy taking things? :hugs:

oh my goodness!! look at all the bfp's, and not even having to try!!! congrats, ladies!! a bunch of fertile myrtles in here, lol! :haha:

congrats to the newest bfp's!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->