NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Wow to all the bfp's! Congrats! Hopefully i can join you ladies soon! :)

I went awol from this thread for a bit because I got what I thought was a positive test (OH saw it and thought so too) so I waited another day and tested but it was just a faulty test. A few days later af came and I was a bit depressed about the whole thing. :(

We are ntnp (stress or pressure REALLY affects OH!) so hopefully we will join the bfp's soon!

I am 2 dpo so we will see! :)

Good luck! :dust:

AF is almost done for me so this will be the first full cycle of using no protection. I'm a little nervous and still sometimes feel like changing my mind but I keep reminding myself I probably won't get pregnant first time.

Dh and I are ntnp in the truest sense. We're simply not using protection and DTD whenever the crap we feel like it. :haha: We are a bit like rabbits though :blush: so if I have a good eggie and he has a good :spermy: then we could be in for it! lol I don't think I ovulate every cycle though.

Hi all!! hope u are all doing well and congrats to the newest BFP's.
I had a 35 day cycle this month and im on CD3 now. Fingers crossed this is my month :)

i'm testing again tomorrow first thing - very slight, slight lines on a pink dye test as well as a blue one today... oy!

:witch: due in 3 days. Really nervous

EDIT: Screw it, decided to test early just incase

Hey all!! I am hoping for a BFP as soon as possible. My boyfriend and I are letting destiny take the lead! If it happens it happens! Im very excited to see where life takes us. I have been off birth control for about a year now, and we decided to stop using condoms about 3 months ago. I want baby #2!! Good luck and baby dust to you all!!

:bfp: but please don't say anything on my Facebook if you have me as a friend. We aren't going to tell anyone for a LONG time yet. Testing again tomorrow with more sensitive test

:bfp: but please don't say anything on my Facebook if you have me as a friend. We aren't going to tell anyone for a LONG time yet. Testing again tomorrow with more sensitive test

Congrats :D do you know when your EDD is? hehe you can join me in first trimester :)

My first time on this site and my boyfriend and I are NTNP. We will let nature take it's course and when it's time it's time. We were using the pull out method but for the last 3 months we decided we're ready to let it happen when it's supposed to. I posted on the TWW area as well. I have been having brown spotting off and on with one day having a little pink. AF was due on the 16th and have been spotting since the night of the 17th. It's strange because it's just enough to be on the tp one time I use the restroom and the next time nothing. My cycle can very by a day or two but it's generally around the 16th. I tested and received a negative. One of my friends told me to wait a week and retest because it will not come out positive if I am spotting. I don't remember spotting with my first except when I was 12 weeks. So I'm really confused and really hoping it turns positive!

:bfp: here, too - add me to that list, please

BFP lines much darker today - i feel so blessed!!!! :happydance: this was our 4th cycle NTNP, and we are due 2/2 based on LMP (1/31 if i go by the only possible conception date).

:dust: to the rest of you ladies!

:bfp: here, too - add me to that list, please

BFP lines much darker today - i feel so blessed!!!! :happydance: this was our 4th cycle NTNP, and we are due 2/2 based on LMP (1/31 if i go by the only possible conception date).

:dust: to the rest of you ladies!

Congrats :D

wow congrats for the BFPS ladies!

Im due AF end of this week, hope it doesnt come...

Hi everyone!
I'm ntnp for #2 in two more cycles..but im hoping you wont mind if i join early! DD is 10 months old and I can't wait to have another one. We were going to start trying in April but since I had a preterm c-section with number 1 the doctor recommended letting my body heal a little more if I want to try a vbac.
Nice to "meet" you all and congrats on the recent BFPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->