NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Has anyone got a BFP from NTNP?? With it being so hard to know when you are ovulating....

I don't personally know of anyone but I have seen a few people on here get theirs x

I hope I'll be a bfp from ntnp. I know someone in real life who got pregnant from ntnp when her little boy was 10 months. She still hadn't gotten her period back yet, that's what I'm hoping for! Except sooner than 10 months

I just cant remember if I got symptoms early when I got my BFP last time.... all I remember is my boobs being a tiny bit sensitive.

I wasn't trying with steven (I was 16) happy accident but looking back I had loads of symptoms and I'm amazed I didnt guess sooner haha! X

Ladies I think we should come up with a name or this group :), anyone have any ideas? X

:) I get side pain when im ovulating and my face gets really clear :)

How exciting tabitha! Good Luck!

No clue about the name for the thread...

I got super bloated at night. 3.5" difference in my tummy than that same morning!!! My pants didn't fit at the end of the day! I was trying and had been for 3 months.

Congrats Tabitha! It's really exciting!

I have seen some people on here who got bfp while NTNP and I know someone who who got pregnant 2 months after the birth of her last child, I don't think they were officially NTNP but obviously not taking precautions!

I have no idea about a name, I'm useless at those sort of things!

My only first symptom was a feeling of complete calm. After I got my bfp the bloat was unbearable lol I was in maternity clothes because my bloated belly was massive! That died down a lot after about 10 weeks though and I barely even got a bump until about 34 weeks (which shocked me because I'm not exactly a small lady!)

I'm feeling a little off colour today, feel like I am getting cold and I feel really tired. My appetite has got stronger. ( I think might just be in my head).. This is what I felt last time round. FX!!!

Sounds good poshbird!! Fx for you, I'm off to buy some tests tomorrow for Saturday eeeek!!! X

ooooooo I dont know when to test not due for period till next week:wacko:

Well it's been almost 4 weeks since I got my implant out so I wanna know what's going on xx

Fingers crossed for you poshbird! Sounds positive!

I'm going to be on here ALL saturday morning so you'd better let us know Charlene! I'm so excited for you :happydance:

A bit of good news today....I got a long term temp job starting next week :yipee: and it's only round the corner from where I live and 2 doors down from where hubby works! :happydance::happydance: I feel soooo much better about ttc now as I should be there long enough to qualify for maternity allowance :happydance:

Congrats on your new job yayyy!!!
And believe me as soon as I know you will all know, nerves are kicking in tho haha! X

tabitha - YEAH on the job!!!!

Charlene - Excited for you!

well got my af on weds :growlmad: Ok so far, bit heavy but havent had a real period since Leos birth as its all been bleeds due to the implant. Ah well always next month!

sorry inge :( still no period for me 6 days till testing :)

Sorry Inge!! At least you have a real AF, that's gotta be a good start to ttc

Charlene good luck tomorrow morning

tabitha - good luck in 6 days!

AFM - BFN this morning.

yep. well it came 23 days after implant removal and 14 days after OV. Just have to wait and see when next months is due. Day #3 now and want it to be over :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->