NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

DH and I were using withdraw method for the last two months after my mirena was removed and decided if we were going to have another one we might as well now. Hope you dont mind if I join you :)

After complaining yesterday that my symptoms were just about gone i woke up around 3.30 this morning feeling rather sick and with rather bad cramping AF style. I'm not due on til Tuesday and i've nevrr cramped this early when its AF. I only ever cramp the day it arrives. Also might be tmi but my nipples are also rather sore.

Heres to hoping.

Back everyone! hope everyone has been well, and getting their BFP! I found out from my doctor that the reason why I have been having trouble conceiving is linked to my vitamin d levels being extremely low, hence having low estrogen and have been put onto vitamins to help with this but now I'm 5 days late and keep getting BFN not sure whats going on!! :(

jeeezo, this is one heck of a lucky thread, im hanging about to see what happens xx

After complaining yesterday that my symptoms were just about gone i woke up around 3.30 this morning feeling rather sick and with rather bad cramping AF style. I'm not due on til Tuesday and i've nevrr cramped this early when its AF. I only ever cramp the day it arrives. Also might be tmi but my nipples are also rather sore.

Heres to hoping.

Defo sounds like it could be implantation! Fx'd for you!!

I got a :bfn: yesterday and today. I am extremely confused. My period was due and I got a :bfp: on Tuesday night. It may be due to increased fluid intake in this warm weather or perhaps the difference in pregnancy tests (sainsburies own brand and then boots own brand). I don't know what to think now :wacko: I am going to wait it out over the next week and see if my period appears. If not then I will test again. Confused.

We went away for the weekend. I started bleeding heavily on Saturday with clotting and a :bfn: on sunday. I am in absolute agony. x

Sorry to hear that kittycat.

Well I'm due on today and although its early in the morning AF hasn't showed up yet so FX!

Any tips on how to remember taking your prenatal vitamins? I bought some weeks ago but have yet to start taking them. I don't want to leave them out because I don't want people to think we're pregnant already or TTC.

Any tips on how to remember taking your prenatal vitamins? I bought some weeks ago but have yet to start taking them. I don't want to leave them out because I don't want people to think we're pregnant already or TTC.
i set a reminder alert on my phone so i take them everyday. as for disguising them i pop them into an old multivitamin tub and have them in my handbag!

I remembered to take my prenatal today! I've decided to "hide" the bottle by my spice rack. It's on part of the kitchen counter guests won't really be able to see as it's out of the way and often behind my electric kettle. And to be safe, I put the label towards the wall. I use the kettle every morning so I will see it.

I know I'm not trying to track my cycles but I think I'm ovulating. I've had a few days of one-sided pinching and I feel all wet and gross down there (tmi) and also a pit nauseous in a morning sickness kind of way. I've gotten that every cycle a few weeks before AF ever since DS was born so I think those are my new ovulation symptoms. Hard to say exactly as everything about my cycles as changed since given birth. Still adjusting to my new normal. lol

Morning all.
KittyKat so sorry to hear your news, hope you are ok.

Well i got my AF almost bang on time, which is good in a way as i now know how my cycles are going since coming off the pill, so will have a more accurate idea this month, im trying to stay relaxed about the whole NTNP thing but its really hard to not activly TTC!

Hugs KittyKat, I don't know what else to say as I know how horrible this time can be. But I promise you it will get better! :hug:

I'm really sorry to hear that Kittykat, hope you are okay!

This is my first month NTNP! And I just got my BFP! Had my implanon removed on 30th and not even had a bleed since!

Good luck ladies!
Lauryn xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"