NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Hey ladies can i join?! :) Harrison has just turnt 2 and so we are NTNP, maybe in a few months if nothing happens we will TTC but theres no rush for us even if i am desperate for another lol! x

Good morning! My DH and I were ntnp when we had our first... can't HELP but note when I'm supposed to ovulate this time around... but still not full on TTC! Maybe in a few months?? I go back and forth, ha! Right now I'm like oh dear but I have a 14 month old! Well, hello everyone! ~Liz

Hello lovely ladies!! How are we all :D! An how are all the preggo ladies doing? Hope you are all doing great and the MS isn't too bad <3! welcome to all the newbies and good luck with NTNP! Hope y'all manage to catch those eggies fast!! Xx

Hey ladies can i join?! :) Harrison has just turnt 2 and so we are NTNP, maybe in a few months if nothing happens we will TTC but theres no rush for us even if i am desperate for another lol! x

Good luck bathbabe!! Lots of :dust: to you!!!!

Hello lovely ladies!! How are we all :D! An how are all the preggo ladies doing? Hope you are all doing great and the MS isn't too bad <3! welcome to all the newbies and good luck with NTNP! Hope y'all manage to catch those eggies fast!! Xx

Doing well Charlene! How are you? We just announced our pregnancy at my son's first birthday party on Saturday. One baby here (thankfully! not that there was any reason to doubt more or less). Scan dated me edd of 12/26/12. MS over, tiredness is incredible! Can't believe it! I look forward to James' nap so I can have one too!

Aww fantastic Spunky! A little Xmas baby! How did the birthday party go? Hope James had a lovely day :), yeah all is well here! Things are starting to work out again for me and steven, we've started trying to spend time with each other again and just take things as they come, would really love to work things out or the sake of wee steven and we had been together for a good few year, would be a shame to throw it all away xxx

Charlene! So glad to hear things are going better! I hope you guys can at least get along well for wee Steven! It would be a shame to throw away so many years! How is Steven doing? Will he be starting school this winter or has he already been in it? Have been thinking of you and hoping you were ok!

The party went well, James was super cute. He was a little late (woke him up 15 mins into the party from his nap!) but was in such a good mood the entire time. Spent like 2 hours in his high chair, HAPPILY eating, opening presents and eating cake! My mom asked if we were going to do announcements next, so everyone knew what we were announcing before we got a chance to do it, ARG MOM! But everything was lovely and went well. Am nervous about a x-mas baby. I have pics of James and his cake and my bump in my journal at the bottom of my siggy. He was great! Sad to have a 1 year old though!

Aww I shall go over and have a look! Glad it all went well and it's scary how fast they grow up!

Steven is fine Been staying at his great grams house for a few days while his other grab was over staying from islay so he's coming home tonight I've missed him like mad!! Yeah he starts school on august, had his school visits over the past 2 weeks and he is the youngest in his class because his birthday falls at the end of January but you can tell as everyone in his class is a head and shoulders bigger than him haha :(! My poor baba lol! Xxx

Hi ladies!! Congrats to all those now expecting number 2. Can I join you all?

My lo is 7 months and my period only just returned a week ago...DH and I have decided to just see what happens, and then may actually start trying once Connor is a year. We'll see...

Hi everyone!!! I have a little girl who will be 3 in September, and am NTNP (pretty much ttc but without all the charting etc).

I am on CD40. Have had 2 BFNs...but have had cramping, fatigue, crazy vivid dreams, and now have a cold. My cycles are usually 32-33 days, never had one longer than 33 days, and have only missed a period when I was pregnant. I am SO confused right now!

Can I join the talk ? :)

Question...as I've stated before I have no idea when I would O as AF was off last month. My question is this...last week I had ewcm and for the past 3 days now I have had a stretchy clear discharge that looks a lot thicker than the ewcm. Does anyone know if this is a good sign? It has been 9 years since I've been pg and I don't remember the beginning. I've posted asking other questions in the forum about when I should start testing but no one is responding. I get my wondfo's tomorrow according to Amazon.com. What is sad is they shipped from 2 hours from me on Saturday and I won't get them til tomorrow!! I could have drove there Saturday and picked them up! LOL!! I don't know if I should go on and take a test or if I should wait or if this cm is supposed to be my O or if the one last week was...I'm really confused!!!! Any advice ladies?

This is similar to my situation. I guess I usually ovulate around CD19-20 as my cycles are generally 32-33 days. Well on CD30 this month, had stretchy ewcm looked like O cm. I was like....really? This late? NEVER experienced this. Never been this late (except with pregnancy, which I have an almost 3 yr old from). I have had cramping, and the last 5 days my dreams are outrageously vivid. On CD37 i got a BFN...but if I ovulated on CD30, I guess that could be normal. I will test again on Friday if AF doesnt show her witchy head!

This is similar to my situation. I guess I usually ovulate around CD19-20 as my cycles are generally 32-33 days. Well on CD30 this month, had stretchy ewcm looked like O cm. I was like....really? This late? NEVER experienced this. Never been this late (except with pregnancy, which I have an almost 3 yr old from). I have had cramping, and the last 5 days my dreams are outrageously vivid. On CD37 i got a BFN...but if I ovulated on CD30, I guess that could be normal. I will test again on Friday if AF doesnt show her witchy head!

Thanks! Good luck to you! I don't know what to think as my cycles are normally the same as yours and last month I was spotting off and on for over 5 days then AF came on for another 7 days. What I have looks like jelly to me instead of what I had last week of the ewcm. I guess tomorrow evening I'll poas and see if I get anything back. I woke up Sunday morning at 2am from a dream where I felt a bump on my tummy and said "I AM PG!!!!!" and woke up to the worst gas pains I've ever had which finally subsided Sunday afternoon. After those went away I felt so bloated and heavy in my tummy as I still do today.

I often get a second wave of ewcm just before my AF arrives. I hope that isn't the case for you and that your little beanie has arrived. :thumbup:

Let us know how you get on. Would love to hear about more bfps.

:dust:

Maybe that would mean I am not going to get AF, and will get a :bfp: since my "2nd round" of ewcm was 12 days ago...lol

Welcome to all the other new newbies! I hope you all get your BFP soon :), good luck! Xxx

Welcome to all the other new newbies! I hope you all get your BFP soon :), good luck! Xxx

Thank you! Waiting on Blood test results now lol Although the doctor did tell me could still be pregnant...hmmmmm

Allismommy, did you ever hear anything about your blood work?

I took one the of the wondfo's as soon as I got home but it was BFN for now. We'll see in a few days. But having symptoms so not sure what to think right now. Maybe it's all in my head. LOL!! But with the gas pains, more gas than I have ever had, I had a slight cramp in my right side today and feel bloated.

I've seen other ppl post about hiccups?? I have got them 3 times today, driving me NUTS!! LOL! And there have been 2 things I have eaten over the past 4 days that had no flavor to me at all. One of my friends asked if I was getting sick, and when I thought about it my nose was stuffy but nothing more than that. I had jambalaya and a hot pocket and both of them had no flavor. Could feel the heat from the jambalaya but no flavor. My OH said it tasted really good.

Allismommy, did you ever hear anything about your blood work?

I took one the of the wondfo's as soon as I got home but it was BFN for now. We'll see in a few days. But having symptoms so not sure what to think right now. Maybe it's all in my head. LOL!! But with the gas pains, more gas than I have ever had, I had a slight cramp in my right side today and feel bloated.

I've seen other ppl post about hiccups?? I have got them 3 times today, driving me NUTS!! LOL! And there have been 2 things I have eaten over the past 4 days that had no flavor to me at all. One of my friends asked if I was getting sick, and when I thought about it my nose was stuffy but nothing more than that. I had jambalaya and a hot pocket and both of them had no flavor. Could feel the heat from the jambalaya but no flavor. My OH said it tasted really good.

Yea, my Blood work came back BFN. They finally called me at 6pm! UGH! However, I calculated and if I had EWCM on CD30 at night, then the earliest I ovulated would have been on CD31, so that would mean I was at most 9DPO when they did the test, so I guess there may still be hope!

If hiccups are a sign, count me in. I have had them off and on the past week, and I told my OH that I couldn't remember the last time I got them.

Last night we got a couple hamburgers from the local hamburger joint, I got one with chili and cheese on it... and could not taste anything but the "burnt hamburger." OH took a bite and said it was good. UGH I have no idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->