NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Sorry to hear your blood work came back neg!! But yes there is still hope if you O'd late!! fx'ed for you!

I wish it could be next week so I could be testing again already! LOL!! I feel like I could pass out at any moment at work. I am always tired. I read about the hiccups and it says it could be a sign because you start breathing different when pg. I dont remember the last time I had them either! It's just so strange! My friend tries to tell me it's just my mind doing these things and I just think I'm pg and my body is going along with my mind. But I couldn't make all this stuff up! I couldn't make my body produce these signs! I'm not like obsessed with saying I'm pg. I'm just excited that we are NTNP so we can have our miracle whenever it so happens.

Sorry to hear your blood work came back neg!! But yes there is still hope if you O'd late!! fx'ed for you!

I wish it could be next week so I could be testing again already! LOL!! I feel like I could pass out at any moment at work. I am always tired. I read about the hiccups and it says it could be a sign because you start breathing different when pg. I dont remember the last time I had them either! It's just so strange! My friend tries to tell me it's just my mind doing these things and I just think I'm pg and my body is going along with my mind. But I couldn't make all this stuff up! I couldn't make my body produce these signs! I'm not like obsessed with saying I'm pg. I'm just excited that we are NTNP so we can have our miracle whenever it so happens.

Well my FX for you too!!!

I am so hoping I ovulated late. Because if I didn't I am going to be pissed at AF, and my Body for producing all of these signs. I really would rather not make myself "feel irritable" daily, cramps are not my thing, lower back pain I could do without, and Hiccups? wtf? I guess I have something to do with the vivid dreams though, because all I am thinking about it being pg, so of course dreams are going to be something about pg...but at the same time, I remember dreaming like this with my first.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hiya can i join u? i have a little boy hes 16 months old and me and hbby have decided to ntnp now i have stopped taking the pill and currently having my withdrawl bleed i ntnp with my son and got pregnat 1st month hope its not too long this time! hope u all get bfp soon!!! x

I can totally sympathize with obsessing over symptoms. I noticed I had a skin tag on my arm and, having heard it can be a sign of PCOS (which I have) or even skin cancer (!!) I looked it up. everything said skin tags are NOT cancer and only somewhat linked to PCOS. But it said they're common in pregnancy. Now that's got me thinking. I'm guessing my AF is due somewhat soon (irregular cycles so it's a bit of guesswork) so is what I'm feeling PMS or pregnancy? They feel so similar.

However, I feel if I have to really read into my symptoms then I probably am not pregnant. Both times I conceived I just KNEW. I felt different.

But for fun's sake, here are my "signs" : peeing a lot, increased thirst, sore boobs, incredibly tired and my pelvic area feels big and full. But I get a lot of these signs with PMS too. ha ha I haven't felt any implanation style of cramps (feel like bubbles) and I got that both times I conceived.

Ugh....
Skin tags? I have 2! lol do I get double the pregnancy chances? HAHAHA
Well here are my symptoms...
Peeing more, fatigued, achy, lower back pain, cramping (for the last 2 weeks), vivid dreams (last 5 days), sharp twinges in my vag that take my breath away, and sharp twinges in my right nipple...

and just now...I go to the bathroom...and there is EWCM that is stretchy and like fertile....is it possible to ovulate 3 times a week a part? or is this a sign of pregnancy? ugh I am so confused.

Sometimes I think cm does what it wants. I have read that solely relying on cm tracking isn't the most reliable way to get pregnant or to tell if you're pregnant. I've been getting ewcm on and off again all week. But in between I get the scant, tacky stuff.

I bought a skin tag removal kit but it says not to use if pregnant so I'm waiting for AF to show or it's time to take a test. I don't think I am pregnant but the possibility is there (we've been having unprotected sex) so I want to be careful.

Sometimes I think cm does what it wants. I have read that solely relying on cm tracking isn't the most reliable way to get pregnant or to tell if you're pregnant. I've been getting ewcm on and off again all week. But in between I get the scant, tacky stuff.

I bought a skin tag removal kit but it says not to use if pregnant so I'm waiting for AF to show or it's time to take a test. I don't think I am pregnant but the possibility is there (we've been having unprotected sex) so I want to be careful.

Doesn't make sense to have fertile ewcm on and off. I have been NTNP, but I am on CD44 and trying to make sense of it :(

Aww I shall go over and have a look! Glad it all went well and it's scary how fast they grow up!

Steven is fine Been staying at his great grams house for a few days while his other grab was over staying from islay so he's coming home tonight I've missed him like mad!! Yeah he starts school on august, had his school visits over the past 2 weeks and he is the youngest in his class because his birthday falls at the end of January but you can tell as everyone in his class is a head and shoulders bigger than him haha :(! My poor baba lol! Xxx

I bet you missed him like crazy! I hope you two had a lovely reunion! How cute for him to be the littlest/youngest though! Is he excited? Are YOU ready? :hugs: I can't imagine James being old enough to go to school! But I guess it will happen someday.

Can't sleep. Mouthfull of saliva for the last hour... Feeling nauseas... Horrible taste in my mouth.

Laying on couch.. Wishing I was in bed snuggled with OH. I keep moving and waking him up so I had to stop :(

Hope you feel better soon or that these are signs your bfp is coming.

As for me, my lower back is getting quite achey. Wouldn't be shocked if AF showed up sometime today. I don't know why, but my AF always shows up on a Saturday evening. I'm irregular as all get-out but it knows what day of the week to show up.

Just coming to say I'll be testing in a week if AF doesn't show up by then. I'm starting to get suspicious she won't be coming for a loooong time but it's too soon to say. Blech. Wish I didn't have such irregular cycles. Have no clue when to test! I HATE getting bfns!! Makes me soooo depressed. That's why I'm giving AF a chance to show up first.

Just coming to say I'll be testing in a week if AF doesn't show up by then. I'm starting to get suspicious she won't be coming for a loooong time but it's too soon to say. Blech. Wish I didn't have such irregular cycles. Have no clue when to test! I HATE getting bfns!! Makes me soooo depressed. That's why I'm giving AF a chance to show up first.

Fx'd for you sweetie!!!!!

I got my :bfp: today so maybe it is a start of bfp's for us!!!

Congratulations!!

Im over a week late now but still getting BFN's :cry:

Hi ladies, can I join you in symptom spotting? :flower:
I'm NTNP for my second, have a little boy who's nearly 8 months old and very excited to be trying again. Just waiting for AF to show at the moment cos we only decided to NTNP after ovulation this month.
Good luck to you all!

congrats Allismommy on your BFP!

Hiya Pielette!

Hi ladies, sorry ive not been about, ive been on a horrid full time course at work which has completly drained me. That has also conicided with a positive OV test, so have been using what little energy i have left to DTD. lol.
Been so tired and a contant period type ache in my lower abdomen.. dont want to get too excited but heres hoping i may have got lucky this month. Who know!!
Hope everyone is doing well xx

Hey Pielette, our LOs are almost exactly the same age! We've just decided to ntnp this month as well...basically af only just returned this month, and we decided okay, we'll see what happens! Taking it very easy though, no pressure at all.

Hey Pielette, our LOs are almost exactly the same age! We've just decided to ntnp this month as well...basically af only just returned this month, and we decided okay, we'll see what happens! Taking it very easy though, no pressure at all.

Wow only a day's difference! We actually planned on a 3/4 year age gap :haha: That was a definite plan and I don't know, my hormones decided against it :haha: The upside to that is that everyone who knows us is expecting that kind of gap now, if and when I hopefully fall pregnant again it'll be a massive surprise!
But I went a bit nuts last time, temping and charting and all that stuff, don't know why I did really cos we fell on the first month, think I just got strangely addicted. This time I need to chill out, hence the NTNP :flower:

Congrats, Alismommy!!

Melissa, I really hope this is it for you! If we both get our bfps we could be bump buddies again. ;)

I'm actually getting quite confident this is it for me. I'm getting loads and loads of really creamy cm and my nipples are dark and feel like they're on fire!! I bought some tests today (accidentally bought some digitals which I'm not happy about but oh well). I might test in a few days. I'm getting fairly crampy and my back aches but not in a heavy, "things are going fall out" kind of way.

But I'm sooo scared to test. So scared to see a bfn. Can't even handle it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->