NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

God I would struggle with all those late nights Cat! I'm rubbish at staying up late. My DH is out tonight and tomorrow night which doesn't help as I suspect I'm ovulating at the moment. Just got to hope that our DTD on Monday night will have done it cos I think Friday will be too late.

How long do you get EWCM for before you ovulate? Just curious.

My period is 8 days late. I am feeling very nauseous, I have constant heart burn and I feel very weak. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests from the day my period was due and they were both :bfn: I probably just have a bug at the moment that is messing with my menstrual cycle. I don't know :wacko:

Pielette, from what I understand about CM everyone is different. Some have it several days before, some only a day or two. What's important is the last day of EWCM- it's then that you ovulate. I only had one day of EWCM that was clear in appearance then a few days of more yellow/cream colored but similar consistency. Think you just need to monitor it so you know what's normal for you. I feel quite confused and lost with it all tbh and am thinking of trying temping again, maybe I'll give it till August, not feeling at all hopeful for this month.

Kittycat18 I hope you start to feel better soon, could it be that your HCG levels are still high after your mc? I know doc's usually say to wait 3 months before trying again to help get levels etc back to normal. Hope you get some answers soon x

Would this period be your first after your mc kittycat?

Thanks bec, that's really helpful :thumbup: I think I've ovulated now then, I only had one day of EWCM and now it's kind of scant and sticky (tmi sorry!). So I reckon I ovulated yesterday, which I think would be good since we DTD on Monday night. Keeping my fingers crossed!

How is everyone doing? I'm now in the dreaded tww. Hate this waiting game.

Would this period be your first after your mc kittycat?

Yes it would and you know what, I honestly never thought about the possibility of the m/c affecting my cycle which it obviously would. I had a m/c in April 2010 and I am almost certain that my period arrived the next month as usual :shrug: I can't really remember x

Hmm. I would think that there is a possibility of it affecting your cycle. Do you know when you ovulated?

Don't you just wish that we could stick our heads up there and figure out what's going on?! It's like detective work, the female body!

Hi ladies! May I join you as well? DH has been desperate to get started on #2 and besides some financial reservations (darn student loans) we've agreed to not renew my pills. As of last night we're NTNP! I'm so excited to potentially have two LO's close in age. Sounds like a lot of work but exciting!

Has anyone stopped the mini pill recently? I'm still BFing and not sure how my cycle is going to play out as I haven't had a proper one yet...

Excited to see everyone get their BFPs!

Hi Dancerforlife :hi:

welcome to the thread- I've not been on here long- only a week and a day as we found out from hospital we could start trying for #2 so we're excited too.

I'm in the TWW at the moment and not feeling at all hopeful for this month so thinking ahead to the next cycle. I feel a bit disappointed (even though technically I'm not even out yet!) but not really looking forward to the pregnancy anyway- unless it goes a lot better than the first. I suppose they say each pregnancy is different so maybe it will be better- who knows!

Good luck to you anyway, sounds like our LO's a very close in age :) and I too would like a smaller age gap

Thanks! Aw I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I'm not looking forward to the TWW again! What makes you not hopeful for this month? You never know, it could happen. A friend of mine IRL decided to try but life got in the way and only DTD once the whole month...boom she's pregnant! lol but I'm with you I am thinking it will take at least a few months for us. Have no idea what my cycle will do, so weird to think about having the witch come again after so long without her!

I actually had a very 'easy' pregnancy with LO. Barely any morning sickness just lots of dizziness from my low blood pressure and the usual aches and pains and then placenta previa that moved at 32 weeks but I'm still not looking forward to the pregnancy part. Just not my favorite! We should figure out a way to fast forward through that and just have our lovely LO #2s :haha:

If only lol! Fast forward would be good. There are bits I like obviously like the growing bump, scans, hearing the heartbeat etc, just had such a bad time with morning sickness, fatigue and horrendous SPD in third tri- was in agony every time I moved :nope:.

I suppose my lack of hope for this month is partly self preservation (last time I kept getting my hopes up and convinced myself of BFP only to be disappointed). I also have been confused with when I ovulated- not doing anything other than monitoring CM so not sure when it happened and just found it all a bit confusing and felt rather lost with it all. Feel like I don't know my own body at the moment. We dtd 5 times in what I think was my fertile window so obviously there is hope. Feel normal at the moment but I suppose no symptoms would kick in till after implantation anyway.

Whereabouts are you in your cycle?

Aww you poor thing. Now I feel a bit guilty for not enjoying it when I didn't have pains on that level. Hopefully the second time around will be much more pleasant for you! Did it take long with your first LO? For me it was about 7 months after I stopped the pill before I fell pregnant.

I'm terrible at telling when I OV as well, but don't want to do more than check CM unless I have to. I think it would make me a little crazy if I charted and all that.

I have no idea :blush: with still breastfeeding and stopping the mini-pill yesterday I think this month will be more of a figure out what my body wants to do and hope I even OV month. Hopefully the lady parts are still working!

lol...I know exactly what you mean! I didn't ovulate month before last, I'm still breastfeeding too. Haven't been on the pill or anything though. Last time it took us 4 cycles so pretty quick really but it didn't feel like it at the time as I went down the TTC route, charting, temping etc and it was sooooo stressful- hence going the NTNP route this time.

I think it'll take a month or two to work my body out, sounds like we're kind of in the same boat which is nice at least, to have others to chat to really helps :)

Welcome to the newcomers!!! Good luck and fairy dust!!

Congrats Mrs. AJ!!! h&h 9 months!!

Sorry I have been away for a bit. Have had a lot going on! So tonight me and OH dtd and maybe tmi but I get tired of him continuing after he's done his part because I feel it does no good since when he continues all his precious sperm comes back out. It hurts me because I've asked him to stop but he chooses to continue. Of course tonight I get upset and he gets ticked at me for getting upset but frankly I want a child and we are approaching this the NTNP way but maybe I'm just overly frustrated. I feel if he continues he pushes everything back out which will then cause me to not get pregnant. I get so jealous when I see pregnant women. Sorry for venting y'all. After I got upset he left me here in bed to go take a shower. I hate being this way!! I want a child with him but I don't want to be psychotic about it!

Its been 6 weeks from the m/c and it obviously has affected my menstrual cycle. I can't remember when I was due to ovulate in June (could have been the 14th) but I'm due again on the 10th of July... This has probably thrown my ovulation off though so I will just wait it out until my period comes back. Nothing yet anyway :shrug: x

Hi dancer! :flower:

How is everyone? I'm knackered, I went to a hen do yesterday and I only got in at 3.30am. Zzz... My DH was lovely and had him yesterday and got up with him this morning but I only really had about 4 hours broken sleep. I suspect when I get into bed tonight I'll just pass out! Reminds me of the newborn days :haha:

Funnily enough I think I'm ovulating now, when I thought it had happened last week. Bloody CM leading me up the garden path. Not going to DTD tonight though, knackered and we DTD on Friday night so I'm hopeful that there'll still be some swimmers in there with a welcome banner and party cake :haha:

Sorry to hear that JJsmom :hugs: Without wishing to pry too much with TMI, but it surprises me that he continues after? I wouldn't worry too much about pushing them out, I think so much goes in that it won't make a massive difference. But I understand why it would upset you :hugs:

Oh my goodness Pielette, I don't know how you stayed up until 3:30am! I think I would have needed to be carried home :)

I don't know about everyone else but this has been one hell of a crazy week. The highlight was getting all new appliances last weekend :thumbup:! But work is going nuts for both me and DH so we've barely had time to :sex: Hopefully things will calm down for the weekend and next week though. Although I'm definitely not ovulating yet....I hope I do this month. We were at the store today and walked past dressers and cribs and he was all excited to buy a new crib and dresser for the new baby. :dohh: Let's work on getting pg first dear :)

Hope everyone else has had a less stressful week with more BDing than me!

Dancerforlife- lol at your husband!! Men are so funny!

So this week I've been in the dreaded 2WW. I was convinced I had implantation cramps on Monday as they were shooting abdominal pains as well as dull period like cramping.

Then the rest of the week I've had a few 'symptoms' but it's so hard to know whether they're PMS or early pregnancy. I've felt tired, had short spells of backache, neckache, had a few headaches, been weeing more frequently, have been v bloated, one episode of constipation and one bout of the other one! Have had really bad mood swings too- been emotional one minute and irritable the next!

Anyway, I'm only an estimated 11DPO today (not 100% sure when I ovulated) but I decided to test before DH went to work and I got my BFP!!! I couldn't believe it- our first month of trying- well NTNP!! Then I noticed my test expired in June- they were left over IC's from last TTC. So at 5.15am I legged it down to tesco to get a FRER!

I came home and was so nervous in case the other was a false positive- well it wasn't- I got another BFP! So happy :)

Is anyone else in the 2WW? Really hope you all get your BFP's soon. I only used my CM and pains to tell when I ovulated (roughly) and am so shocked it happened. Now I'm just nervous to keep it. Also it's quite a dark line so thinking possibility of twins?! But I know they usually skip a generation so not sure how likely it is...(I was a twin- my mum miscarried my twin when pg)

Got a while to find out especially with it being so very early.

Bec that's amazing congratulations! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

You must be over the moon! So when would your due date be? Wow twins would be incredible!

I'm in the two week wait, I'm about 5dpo based on my guesses as to when ovulation happened. It feels like the longest wait of my life!

Thanks Pielette- I know exactly what you mean- it's a horrible wait. I'll be due at the end of March- 25th according to one of the online due date calculators. They'll give me a more accurate one at my scan.

I am completely over the moon- no unlucky Fri 13th for us!!

So you've got another week(ish) to wait...are you going to test or wait till you miss your period? I wanted to wait but after cramping and other symptoms I just had to test!

Really hope you'll be joining me and get your BFP- will be keeping up with how you get on :)

Twins- never wanted twins as I've always thought it must be such hard work- especially if you've already got one. But the way I'm feeling now- so blessed- I'll be happy whatever is planned for us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->