NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Well I told myself I would wait to test last time and it didn't happen! I had a gut instinct last time that we had done it and I absolutely knew that a test would come up positive, so I figured I may as well wait till when it would definitely show up. But then I got too eager and tested about two days before the witch was due, thankfully it wasn't too early and showed up :flower:

I should wait until next weekend to test but we'll see whether I hold out that long!

Hopefully you might get that gut instinct again this time then...for me I just felt so confused and out of touch with my body and with not ovulating every month and breastfeeding I wasn't holding out too much hope. I thought I was on Monday when I had suspected implantation pains then slowly got more and more doubtful as the week went on but like I said last time I do think it was a bit of a self preservation thing.

Well I've got my fingers crossed for you, and for all the other ladies on here :) FRER are supposed to be able to show a positive up to 6 days before a missed AF so hopefully if you test early you still might get your BFP- good luck :)

OMG.........congratualtions Bec!!! Thats wonderfull news and amazing on your 1st month of trying :hugs:

I'mm a bit frustrated this month to be honest and not feeling very confident.
I came back from my holiday on Monday and DTD that night, then stayed up late on Tuesday so when DH finished work at midnight we DTD again. Wednesday I stayed up but fell asleep at midnight as DH's train had been cancelled and he didn't make it home till gone 1am. Last night I stayed up again but when DH came in at 11 he said he was just too exhausted and couldn't do it tonight. I was so dissapointed :cry: I'm sure this week is my fertile week and gutted I've missed out :cry:
DH has to stay at work tonight (he works in a hotel) so nothing tonight. He did promise he would try and finish early on Saturday but am sure it will be too late then :(

Next month I am going to use OPK's for sure. I need to know when I OV as at the moment I have no idea and at least this way I won't have to kill myself staying up everynight. If I know roughly when I ovulate it will really help.

So feeling a bit sorry for myself today :( Crap start at work also, wishing I never got out of bed!

xxxxx

My period was due 17 days ago. No sign of it and :bfn: so I'm not sure what's going on x

Sounds like a good idea Cat, I couldn't stay up like that every night :hugs: Do you have a vague idea of when you ovulated this week? Bear in mind those swimmers can live for up to 5 days in there!

Sorry you're still in the same situation kittycat :hugs: Maybe a trip to the doctor is in order?

Thanks CatStorey...poor you though...so sorry you're not having a great time of it at the moment.

Really hope your day has picked up a bit. An ovulation kit sounds like a good idea so you don't have to stay up so late at night all the time- everything seems so much worse when you're tired so it's not surprising you're feeling down. Men don't get it like we do either- they don't seem to always get the urgency of DTD in your fertile window or in my DH's case- they do understand and then get performance anxiety! Well it hasn't held us back this month at least!

Hope you haven't missed your fertile window and that you're still in this month and can make up for it at the weekend. Are you monitoring your CM? That was how I could tell but blink and you miss it sometimes- I only had one day of EWCM and it wasn't a lot either.

Good luck :)

Just noticed you're in Essex bec! Where do you live?

Hey I am in a TTW too. :) Sort of. Since I'm not sure when I ovulate yet, there's a chance I could get a bfp. But slim because I'd be betting I ovulate later than 'average' but no idea if I do or not! I will test next weekend if no AF!

Libbyam2003, I have 33 day cycles and this month I'm pretty sure I ovulated CD19, possibly 20 which is also later than the average CD14. So good luck :)

I live in Colchester Pielette, whereabouts are you?

Good luck with your doctor's appointment kittycat18 x

When I conceived my LO I ovulated on day 21, this month I think I ovulated on day 19, so it really can vary!

Ah I'm in Billericay so you're about 40 mins from me. Small world!

When's your appointment kittycat?

Good luck at your appointment Kittycat :hugs:

I've absolutly no idea when I ov. I never paid much attention to my periods before. I have got an app on my phone so will be able to get to grips with it all now though. Will try over the weekend anyway.......just incase :winkwink:

My OH was really sweet though. I didn't tell him before about there only being a short window every month when we can conceive. Bless him he was totally oblivious to it all! I didn't want to tell him before and him think I was only wanting sex at specific times and making him not relaxed about it. But then last night cos I got a bit upset that we couldn't DTD I explained why and that we don' get long each month and he said If I can let him know roughly when our fertile window is next month he will try to arrange work so he will work a bit less and not be so tired/home late. :thumbup:

xxxx

Wow Bec, congratulations!!! You're giving me hope that I have a chance!

Aww Cat, what a sweet DH. I'm like you and don't want to make DH think I only wanted it for that reason. So nice to hear he was receptive to it.

Good luck at your appointment kittycat, I hope they're able to give you some answers!

Awh, that's good about your OH CatStorey, I'm glad you talked about it and he can change work plans etc to help- brilliant :) Look into how to monitor your CM and if you use that knowledge and a fertility calendar for a rough guide you should do it. Have fun trying this weekend :)

Dancerforlife, I'm glad I've given you hope :) I never expected we'd get our BFP first cycle- I obviously hoped it would be sooner rather than later but didn't think it'd happen straight away. Whereabouts are you in your cycle?

I survived seeing my friend, mum and sister today without telling them...it wasn't as hard as I thought as it still hasn't sunk in and I don't quite believe it myself yet- despite the onset of sore boobs and nausea and feeling incredibly tired- ooohhh I love being pregnant!

I took my last mini-pill on the 5th so I should OV next week? Still not sure I will but i'm hopeful! How did DH react?? Was he surprised it happened so quickly?

I hope this pregnancy is much more kind to you :) Do stick around and keep us updated!

Think DH was secretly expecting it to happen quicker this time...don't know why but he wasn't as surprised as I was at all. So happy though of course :)

Unfortunately it doesn't seem as though this pregnancy is going to be any easier so far as I've got awful nausea today which started yesterday...it didn't start till I was 6 weeks gone before :/

Just have to keep reminding myself how lucky I am and it will all be worth it in the end :)

I'm not much good with predicting ovulation- 14 days is average but it will depend on your cycle length and I suppose coming off the pill could affect things. If I were you I'd use tracking of CM to help and just DTD as much as you can :)

Hey guys,

Another :bfp: - brilliant! Congrats to you!!!

I don't think I ov'd this month :( AF started 2 days ago anyways lol. I want to get pg but I don't wanna give up BF yet. Oh well I guess i'll just have to be patient and hope my ovulations begin soon! Fx'd for all of you this month!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->