NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Aw sorry it's not going any easier so far Bec, at least pregnancy and labor have end points. You know it'll only be 9 months give or take! I feel like the second time around will be less scary too. I don't know about you but with LO every little twinge and ache I was worried if it was normal!

Yeah I'm rubbish at predicting it too, I'm not expecting much for this cycle, kind of just want AF to come so I know where I'm at.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!

I had my doctors appointment this afternoon. I was only in for literally 5 minutes at 4.40pm. He put it down to either my period taking it's time to return after the miscarriage or the lack of a period due to stress. He took a couple of blood samples to run some routine tests to ensure that everything was ok. He also took a urine sample to send off to the lab to be tested to definitely rule out pregnancy. He said that it was just a precautionary more than anything :shrug: The results will be back in 1-2 weeks xx

Wow just caught up!! Firstly congrats bec!!! H&h 9 month to you!! Will get you on the bfp list in a min!!

Kittycat soz to here that af has went AWOL! Would be lovely to find out it was a bfp tho!!keep us updated!

Hope everyone is well!!

I promise to stick around a lot more now ladies, me and my oh have decided to give our realationship another go :D! Obviously not jumping back on the bandwagon although he is really eager for another baby now!!!! Men eh??? Xxx

Thank you. It's now been just over 7 weeks from the loss at the end of May and my period would have been due to return 3 weeks ago so my doctor said that there could be a possibility that I did ovulate during the month of June as usual. So, conception could have occurred around that time. He just wants to 100% certain as I have been feeling extremely unwell lately, very similar to how unwell I was whilst pregnant with Lucia :shrug: I am really nervous about the whole thing x

Libbyam2003, I have 33 day cycles and this month I'm pretty sure I ovulated CD19, possibly 20 which is also later than the average CD14. So good luck :)

I live in Colchester Pielette, whereabouts are you?

I am in Alabama (U.S.)... waiting until this wknd to see if AF arrives!

When I conceived my LO I ovulated on day 21, this month I think I ovulated on day 19, so it really can vary!

Ah I'm in Billericay so you're about 40 mins from me. Small world!

When's your appointment kittycat?

Oh wow! Ok yeah so who knows! I've never monitored my O so guess I'll just DTD every other day.. starting I don't know when though!

Good luck at your appointment Kittycat :hugs:

I've absolutly no idea when I ov. I never paid much attention to my periods before. I have got an app on my phone so will be able to get to grips with it all now though. Will try over the weekend anyway.......just incase :winkwink:

My OH was really sweet though. I didn't tell him before about there only being a short window every month when we can conceive. Bless him he was totally oblivious to it all! I didn't want to tell him before and him think I was only wanting sex at specific times and making him not relaxed about it. But then last night cos I got a bit upset that we couldn't DTD I explained why and that we don' get long each month and he said If I can let him know roughly when our fertile window is next month he will try to arrange work so he will work a bit less and not be so tired/home late. :thumbup:

xxxx

Ah that's like my DH too! I told him the last week of the month he needs to be ready! What days of your cycle will you try?

Aw sorry it's not going any easier so far Bec, at least pregnancy and labor have end points. You know it'll only be 9 months give or take! I feel like the second time around will be less scary too. I don't know about you but with LO every little twinge and ache I was worried if it was normal!

Yeah I'm rubbish at predicting it too, I'm not expecting much for this cycle, kind of just want AF to come so I know where I'm at.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!

Yeah we're in the same boat... I stopped my pill right before AF and have had one AF since. Expecting 3rd AF on Friday, but I realize it may not be like clockwork since my body is not regulated anymore by the pill.

Thank you. It's now been just over 7 weeks from the loss at the end of May and my period would have been due to return 3 weeks ago so my doctor said that there could be a possibility that I did ovulate during the month of June as usual. So, conception could have occurred around that time. He just wants to 100% certain as I have been feeling extremely unwell lately, very similar to how unwell I was whilst pregnant with Lucia :shrug: I am really nervous about the whole thing x

Sounds promising to me kittycat! I hope the lab is speedy with your results

Stephensmummy, sorry you had a rough patch glad to hear you're giving it another go, thinking positive thoughts for you!

Libby I actually haven't had a period since Nov 2010, sounds crazy saying that, but I was breastfeeding and on the minipill so now that i've gone off just kind of waiting to see what happens with my body :shrug: Maybe yours won't come and you'll get a BFP instead :thumbup:

Hope everyone is well, this week is flying by!

dancerforlife,
Well, I'm doubtful I'll get bfp because I'm a bit crampy today. But we'll see. I will be okay with trying again next month! Yeah, ok, bfing. I wasn't on a pill for the first while after my baby... guess maybe around 6 months? And I got a period right after getting on it so I guess sometimes regulates things out and sometimes not.

Thursday! The wait will be over very soon! Then onto the next cycle! Or not! :O

AF came... CD5... start TTCing for real in a few days! Whoop Whoop!

My period arrived on Saturday afternoon so that's definitely ruled out. Waiting on results :flow:

Hey all, still checking in to see how you ladies are doing! AFM morning sickness and fatigue are in full swing :( And Connor is extra cranky today for some reason...no fun!

I kind of convinced myself I might be pregnant (even after only DTD twice!) as had a few symptoms. But AF showed yesterday :(

I'm really confused now though as I had a much shorter cycle than normal and I am sure the signs I thought were pregnancy were me ov'ing. but that means I had a very short Luteal phase of only 7 days. So confused.......lol!

So am going to use OPK's this month and try and figure things out.

xxxxx

I kind of convinced myself I might be pregnant (even after only DTD twice!) as had a few symptoms. But AF showed yesterday :(

I'm really confused now though as I had a much shorter cycle than normal and I am sure the signs I thought were pregnancy were me ov'ing. but that means I had a very short Luteal phase of only 7 days. So confused.......lol!

So am going to use OPK's this month and try and figure things out.

xxxxx

Yeah I can have all the prego symptoms except for throwing up and not be pregnant. Esp since that was the case when I WAS pregnant with my dd. So I tend to not go by the symptoms if I can help it, since apparently I am good at making myself feel sick, ha.

Sorry AF arrived KittyCat, hopefully the test results will give you some answers for what took so long!

Sorry it came for you too libby, onto next month!

Things here are busy but good, keeping my mind off of TTC. I think I'm in the TWW but still kind of just waiting for a first period to show up. I've been really tired and my boobs have started to hurt but I think that's just from being busy and LO not wanting to BF as often. Although I have my fingers crossed that I'll be like Bec and get a BFP first cycle!

dancer,
Yeah wouldn't that be great to not even get a cycle and get a bfp! Skip all the darned cramps and such I've gotten past couple months since getting off the pill! There was a stretch where I was so scared to get prego because I knew I couldn't handle it, so got on the pill pronto to avoid back-to-back pregnancies! Now I'm like ok sometime soon would be good! But my baby still needs me, so I'm okay with waiting for it to happen. Since I know my DH is wanting to stop at 2 kids. Sigh. So I guess knowing it'll be my last pregnancy/baby, I am ok with it not happening immediately... I'm the type to hoard my halloween candy and such to make it last longer... enjoying the excitement of a new baby in our future and know that it may be my last time I'll ever be trying for a baby again... already sad about that!

Sorry about af ladies, hope you all get your BFP soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->