NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

I completely understand that!! With DS, I moved in with my mom the day I went back to work. His dad has since given up all rights to him and that allows my OH to adopt him once we get married! Then we can all have the same last name rather than 3 different names. LOL! OH is very lazy too! He is supposed to do dishes every day and I'm usually having to wash stuff up just so I can cook for him! He didn't like it the one day I told him I wasn't cooking because there were no pans clean. He was like OK I'll do them when I get home, and the next day only the pans were washed. Seriously?!?! Then when I wash them up he's like well you didn't have to do that but thank you! I'm like yes I did or else they would have never been done!!! If I'm a stay at home mom I won't have a problem keeping the house clean! even with that, my house was always clean until he moved in! He moved from his moms house into mine. I'm 8 yrs older than him. He's 23 and he just sleeps all day! Or lays in bed and watches movies. Man oh Man if I could do that! But he expects me to work all day, do school, fix dinner and take care of little man, and make sure everything is done for him. I can't do it all and he wonders why I snap and why his mom hates me because of how I treat him some times! I went off last month when he said he was going to be home a certain time from his moms and then turned around and was 3 hours late. His mom has now called me mean and hateful and all I can say is she can kiss my arse! I wanted her to like me but since he tells her his side of every story of everything that goes on between us then that's his problem. He has to deal with her not me! I asked what he was going to do when we got pregnant. He said probably call her from the hospital room after the baby was born!!! WTF?!? UGH! Sorry for the rant. I'm procrastinating on homework. Oh yeah, and he only works 30-35 hrs a week making $2 less than me and pays only 1 bill other than half the rent and he has it made! I'm like you have got to get a better job and do more around here! Can't wait til he joins next year and is able to learn what he needs to do around here!

Yeah I'm the exact same, don't want him to go but I know its gonna make him grow up a bit more and he needs a bit of disipline, he is a lazy so and so around the house so while he is at training he will have to tidy up after himself and maybe appreciate the fact that I do everything for him :haha: and its also something that he can't really give up on as he worked as a civil engineer and gave that up, went to college to try to become a p.e teacher gave that up and then became lazy and working in a nightclub a few days a week. He origionally wanted to go for the paratroopers but not sure if he has went for another side of it, his barb test opened up more opportunities for him as he got over an average score :/! Yeah steven was saying today that he is gonna feel really bad if I'm left doing everything for a new baby if it comes along while he is in the army but tbh it was like that when I had DS as OH didn't 'know what to do' so I'm not too bothered, would be nice for him to be there but I understand that he will have other things to do xx

Charlene! So happy you two got back together and things are moving and happy! OMG! So exciting! And ntnp?! Awesome! Great about him going into the military. Mine was in our Navy for 8 years. It was hard (would have been harder for me with kids) but we managed and it was good to have a steady income and he was very disciplined! Will still clean! I'm so happy for you and that this hiccup in your relationship is over! :hugs:

Thank you spunky :hugs: think he just needed a kick up the backside tbh but he has learned a lesson and is helping me out and more so I'm less stressed and stuff so things are going awesome :D! He's off for one of his interviews now! And looks so smart :cloud9:! How are you, bump and baby james? I can't believe you are 22 weeks already! Its flew in! Hope you are all well xx

Awwww!!!! Good luck to him on his interview!!!

Thank you spunky :hugs: think he just needed a kick up the backside tbh but he has learned a lesson and is helping me out and more so I'm less stressed and stuff so things are going awesome :D! He's off for one of his interviews now! And looks so smart :cloud9:! How are you, bump and baby james? I can't believe you are 22 weeks already! Its flew in! Hope you are all well xx

I'm so glad for you!!! And that he's even more involved is wonderful!

Baby James has started walking, though still doing a lot of crawling. I'm just happy he wants to be picked up less since we can hold his hand and walk with him. Bump is doing good. She's getting bigger and kicking harder, starting to look forward to having another baby, but what I'll do with both of them I'll never know! :haha: I'm alright, just being a mom and pregnant (seems to be my only identity lately!)

Glad to head all is well and james is walking that's great :D! Is now the trouble starts and they're into everything haha! Do you have a name for baby yet? Xxx

Boy name we had picked out, girl names? Not as easy for us, so no name yet. :)

I completely understand that!! With DS, I moved in with my mom the day I went back to work. His dad has since given up all rights to him and that allows my OH to adopt him once we get married! Then we can all have the same last name rather than 3 different names. LOL! OH is very lazy too! He is supposed to do dishes every day and I'm usually having to wash stuff up just so I can cook for him! He didn't like it the one day I told him I wasn't cooking because there were no pans clean. He was like OK I'll do them when I get home, and the next day only the pans were washed. Seriously?!?! Then when I wash them up he's like well you didn't have to do that but thank you! I'm like yes I did or else they would have never been done!!! If I'm a stay at home mom I won't have a problem keeping the house clean! even with that, my house was always clean until he moved in! He moved from his moms house into mine. I'm 8 yrs older than him. He's 23 and he just sleeps all day! Or lays in bed and watches movies. Man oh Man if I could do that! But he expects me to work all day, do school, fix dinner and take care of little man, and make sure everything is done for him. I can't do it all and he wonders why I snap and why his mom hates me because of how I treat him some times! I went off last month when he said he was going to be home a certain time from his moms and then turned around and was 3 hours late. His mom has now called me mean and hateful and all I can say is she can kiss my arse! I wanted her to like me but since he tells her his side of every story of everything that goes on between us then that's his problem. He has to deal with her not me! I asked what he was going to do when we got pregnant. He said probably call her from the hospital room after the baby was born!!! WTF?!? UGH! Sorry for the rant. I'm procrastinating on homework. Oh yeah, and he only works 30-35 hrs a week making $2 less than me and pays only 1 bill other than half the rent and he has it made! I'm like you have got to get a better job and do more around here! Can't wait til he joins next year and is able to learn what he needs to do around here!

Well a man only does what you allow them to do. I am also 8 years older than my husband. He is 25 and very responsible. When I need something done he'll do it. There are times when he drags his feet but then I have to ask him again and then he does it. What you need to do is first make him feel like a man and not a little boy. I mean he is fresh from his teens. So was my husband and he had to grow up if he wanted to be with me and he really grew up. But you have to talk to him and tell him what you expect from him. Tell him how you feel about him not helping you. Also he need to keep mom out of your business. Whatever happens between yal should be kept between yal and work through that problem together not other people telling you what they think you should do. They will always have their own opinion and it will not be a good one. Anyways, just stop treating your man like a boy even if he dont act like one and trust and believe he will grow up.

my friend just found out she is having a girl the names she has picked are texas, georgie, brook and payton, i think payton is a lovely name :D stevens interview went well, he looked so handsome :cloud9: he is really baby faced haha! i think ive attatched a pic of him lol xx

Attachments

• 539420_4010425733524_29719378_n.jpg
    539420_4010425733524_29719378_n.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
Laqueta - I don't try to treat him like a boy at any time. I tell him how I feel about almost everything. I know he will grow up, it just gets frustrating some times that's all. :) We had a long talk and I told him we really need to have these more often because I need communication in a relationship. I ask him to do things and he would just rather lay around than do anything. When he's home I have to keep up with my studies because he doesn't want me working on homework he wants me to just lay there with him and I can't do that. It's just something he's learning and we're learning a lot together.

Stevensmummy - He's a handsome man! Glad his interview went well!!

For the 2nd time in my life ive suffered horribly from cramp :(! I mean that bad that ive had to take ibruprofen and fell asleep on a hot water bottle lol! Anyhoo the only other time ive had cramp turned out that i was preggers and i think it was my implantation with steven so im hoping this is a good sign :D! On cd: 23 not sure when i 'o'd or if i have even o'd but my cycles have recently been regular 28 days :), could be nothing at all but im a little bit excited since im not a cramper lol! How is everyone else? Xx

good luck stevensmummy!!! :dust: :dust: Sorry you are cramping! Hope you feel better!

I'm still waiting to O. OPKs aren't positive yet but getting close!

Hi ladies! May I join you?

I'm 28 and have a baby girl who will be five weeks old tomorrow. It took nine cycles of charting and well timed BDing to conceive her so my DH and I have decided not to use birth control going forward. We're really looking forward to adding to our family though we know it likely won't even have a chance to happen until she's at least six months old since I'm exclusively breastfeeding. In the meantime, we're just BDing when it feels right and hoping for a less stressful journey this time around. In a perfect world, we'd love to welcome twin boys to our family in early 2014.

Hey gardens :D! I remember you from one of my old threads :p! Welcome and good luck with #2! Xxx

Hope your cramp means something good for you!

Stevensmummy - Ooo! Hoping you'll be added to the BFP list this month!!! EXCITING!

Gardenofedens - You Are BRAVE. At 5 weeks with my son I was still sleep deprived and crazy, and we didn't start dtd (WITH PROTECTION) until I was 8 weeks pp due to a terrible labor. Hope things go how you would like them too! I EBF and didn't ovulate until James was 8 months old, then got my period, then ovulated again and got pregnant. I had 3 months of my body building back up to ovulation (CRAZY how much of a build up to ovulation - every month I was getting tons of ewcm during a week, but no opk+ until month 8). There is some evidence (though who knows how good it is) that BF can increase chances of twins (thankfully for me I've only got the one bun in the oven). There is also a thread you may want to check out in the Breastfeeding section about TTC while BF if you haven't already :)

Thanks spunky. It definitely helps I had a dream pregnancy and delivery I'm sure! :) I'm fine with it not happening until she is older but I'm also fine with it happening now so we are letting nature take it's course. I have a feeling it won't happen until we take things really seriously anyway though...

Thanking you spunky :D! Cramping could be nothing but here is hoping :D! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"