NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

I think I finally O'd! It wasn't as dark as the control line on the OPK but I think my urine has been more diluted this month because I've been drinking a ton of water! I had a temp spike this morning which tells me I O'd. So now we'll continue to bd for the next few days and see what happens in 2 weeks!

Thank you!! Guess I'm now in the tww. This is such a long process month after month!!

Yes, it definitely is. A miserable and stressful one at that! What cycle is this for you? I'm so glad to be only ntnp for now. I'm actually enjoying the spontaneous bding, lol. The problem will be when af returns. I don't know how to ntnp when I know where in my cycle I am!

I'm on cycle 5. I've been waiting a lot longer than that for another LO! My boyfriend only just agreed to it 5 cycles ago. This is my first cycle TTC full on. The last 4 months were ntnp.

Been awhile since I checked in. I guess I'm not really NTNP anymore as I'm paying attention to my cycles and trying to get our timing of bd'ing right. But still resisting charting and OPKs. I didn't do that last time and I am still baffled by it all.

The funny thing is, even though we're more purposeful about TTC#2 and I will be disappointed if it doesn't happen I am still very happy with just DS. I may feel differently in a year and he's still an only child though.

I am hoping to test on the 23rd or 24th but I'm pretty sure I'm 7ishDPO.

Eeek a tester :D! Fx'd for you! Dunno when im going to test, not sure when the witch is due tbh lol! Xx

Thanks!

AF should arrive on the 13th. My ovulation symptoms came bang on time this cycle so I am fairly confident I'm heading for another 40 day cycle. IF I start getting strong pregnancy symptoms then I will test before the 24th but I have been tricked in the past. I'd rather wait, to be honest.

And I'm heading out on vacation without DH in a month and that will be right over my ovulation window....again! (we were at the in-laws this month and DTD the day before at the closest, but it was probably 2 days before). This time at least I fly out the day of ovulation so if we BD that morning or even the night before I still have a shot. Next month is also my last chance to join the "Two under 2 Club".

I hope you have managed to catch this time starry! Fingers crossed! Where are you off too?

Afm, af was due yesterday but she is a no show! Took a test this morning and it was a negative :/! Gotta wait it out till she shows now or hope that its too early to detect on a test :p! Xxx

Really hoping for you Stevensmummy!!!!

Starry, baby dust!!! :dust: :dust: Hopefully you get that precious eggy!

I hope you have managed to catch this time starry! Fingers crossed! Where are you off too?

Afm, af was due yesterday but she is a no show! Took a test this morning and it was a negative :/! Gotta wait it out till she shows now or hope that its too early to detect on a test :p! Xxx

Heading out to Ontario. My family lives somewhere between Toronto and Niagara Falls. I grew up there and miss it terribly! The places as well as the people. I had little "sanctuaries" where I loved to go for a hike when feeling down or stressed and so far there isn't anywhere like that where I live. We have one little trail near by but I don't think it's stroller friendly (and I don't have a sling) and there are too many bears. :wacko:

Not getting my usual AF symptoms this month but I'm not getting any of my previous pregnancy symptoms either. Both previous pregnancies had the exact same early symptoms: constipation, heart burn and big & sore boobs. I also got noticeable implantation cramps (felt like little bubbles going against the 'flow' of gas bubbles) and I even got implantation spotting with the pregnancy I lost.

Sounds nice! And hope this is it and your BFP is around the corner, ive tested and got BFN but still no AF either :/ xx

Maybe you're just too early Charlene? Hope so! Excited since no AF!

Dunno if shes just been delayed :p boobs are mega achy so hopefully something happens soon i hate limbo! Xx

Good luck!!!

I tested this morning and I thought I saw something but not 100% sure. I looked at the test when I got home though and had a half fat half skinny evap line. I've NEVER had one of those and I've used over 50 of these!!! I'll post it so you can see. I'm praying tomorrow will show a very great line for OH to see tomorrow night!!!

The top one is from this morning. The bottom one is the pic I took tonight of it.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 8
I cant see anything on the top test (im on my phone so its shit quality) but the second pic is clear as day! Maybe its the start of your bfp? Xx

I sure hope so! I'm going to take a pic of my test today. Still looks similar to yesterdays when it was wet which was the first pic. My bb's are really really sore and I feel like i've done about a million sit ups!! My abdomen is so achy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->