NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

I couldn't see anything in the first picture but I'm not good at these things. Keeping my fingers crossed!

stevensmummy - how are you getting on? Still in limbo? Hope you get your bfp!

AFM - AF due tomorrow but on the first day she usually doesn't show until the evening so it's another 24 hours until I can start holding my breath. Saying that, I don't feel like it's coming but I don't feel pregnant either. It makes me wonder if I ovulated late in spite of my signs coming on time. Both times I conceived I didn't o until the week after getting the o cramps and ewcm. I started getting the munchies today and that normally starts a week before AF comes. I'm expecting AF to show tomorrow but this cycle has been a little weird even for me so I'm a little on edge on what that witch is going to do.

Yup still in limbo :(! Which is annoying me because me cycles were regular after months and months of stupid irregular cycles :(! Ahh well only time will tell!
When you gonna test starry? Xx

I'm going to test on the 24th. Almost all of my cycles since DS was born were 40 to 43 days. Most being 40 days bang on. But I have had one 50 day cycle in the middle of all that so I'm waiting until CD51 to test...provided AF hasn't shown, of course. I just can't trust my regularity right now. I could go irregular any cycle.

Most of my life I have been very irregular (one year I think I had 3 or 4 periods) but in my early 20s I suddenly had regular cycles. This lasted for over 2 years. Then I suddenly skipped 3 months and they were irregular like that until DS was born. Since then I've only had one "off" cycle. But as I said, I could go irregular at any time. It sucks when you've come to depend on being regular.

:hugs::hugs: At least you know you're not out yet. I would even keep bd'ing in case you haven't ovulated yet. Are you using OPKs?

Irregular cycles suck lol! And nope didnt use opks but im basing things on CM xx

Shaaaakiiiing here! Its like 10.17 pm here, held my wee in and guess what?

Theres a super faint line but i can see it and my eyes aren't tricking me!!! Im sure of it, off to try to upload a pic! Xx

Pic does no justice but its still there! https://m1171.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/stevensmummyxx/d3d80a51.jpg.html x

I see it! And I'm bad at seeing lines! Wow! It looks like congratulations are in order. But I understand if you want to test again before getting too excited. I'll be excited for you! :happydance:

The pic is so small I can't see!!! Oh I am praying for you stevensmummy!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry you have irregular cycles Starry! :hugs: Hoping AF stays away from you!!!

AFM, I got engaged last night!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a frer to take tomorrow morning at 10dpo to see if I see anything on it because I swear I keep seeing lines on these things!!

Second pic https://m1171.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/stevensmummyxx/1248c359.jpg.html?newest=1 x

Aahhhhh congrats jjsmom! I totally missed the engagement part! Soo happy for you! <3! And get some pics of the tests up :D! Xx

The pic is so small I can't see!!! Oh I am praying for you stevensmummy!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry you have irregular cycles Starry! :hugs: Hoping AF stays away from you!!!

AFM, I got engaged last night!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a frer to take tomorrow morning at 10dpo to see if I see anything on it because I swear I keep seeing lines on these things!!

Congrats on your engagement!

I've gotten used to living with irregular cycles. It wreaks havoc when trying to figure out the time to take a pregnancy test but when I'm not TTC it's not so bad.

Thank you!!! I'm still so happy every time I think about it!!! Here are the pics of my tests from today! The 3rd one is tonight after it had dried. I used the flashlight to try and get a better pic.

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 6
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 7
I *think* i see something on the bottom one, maybe its the start of your BFP :D! Xx

TY! Are you retesting tomorrow?? I think I can see a line!! the pic is tiny!

I know, its coz ive had to do it through photobucket :(! And yeah think im gonna go for a frer tomorrow but i think its defo a bfp! I'm still shaking! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->