NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Congrats to you both! Hope you both get for sure bfps tomorrow and congrats on your engagement!!

Afm, baby girl is almost seven weeks so I'm still trying to figure out what my body is doing!

Thank you!!! I'm still so happy every time I think about it!!! Here are the pics of my tests from today! The 3rd one is tonight after it had dried. I used the flashlight to try and get a better pic.

Is the line supposed to be on the far left? I see that one for sure. But I also think I saw a line close to the control line --albeit very faint. Two possible bfps at once! I hope I can add a third shortly. It's 10:30pm over here and still no sign of AF. I could just be irregular and I do want to stay strong until the 24th. If I get any strong signs before then I will test, however.

And I haven't tried agnus cactus. I don't know why, but I feel nervous about taking herbal/natural supplements. I feel like I'd be playing with fire. If my TTC starts taking too long I'd definitely talk to my gp about it.

:dust::dust:

Well ladies looks like im gonna be a mummy again :D! Took 3 hpts now and theyre all faint +! They're 10 miu so im not sure if my hcg levels will be detectable on other tests yet, will still buy a frer for later or tomorrow :D! Showed steven last night when he got home from work and he who normally doesnt see the lines saw then fine :D! Couldnt wipe the smile from his. Face :D! Xx

Starry i tried taking agnus castus, got it from a herb shop in town, cant for the life of me remember the name of that shop :/! Anyway it made my PMS calm down and im sure its what kicked me cycles into becoming regular xx

Hello ladies, all sounding very positive in here (excuse the pun!) congrats :) I've still been checking in to see how you're all doing. Massive congratulations on getting engaged as well JJ'smum. I'm doing well, scan last week went well and in 2nd tri from tomorrow x

Yay Bec!!! 2nd trimester!! How fun!!

Stevensmummy!!! Massive congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took an frer today...not sure what to think of it yet. Going to go take it apart. LOL! How many dpo's are you?

Took my frer defo BFP https://m1171.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/stevensmummyxx/aa799ef9.jpg.html still in shock, although managed to dance around the house xx

Another pic of my frer :cloud9: https://m1171.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/stevensmummyxx/9ff6b1b0.jpg.html?newest=1

YAY!!!!! Congrats!! Beautiful lines!!!!! :happydance:

How many dpo are you?

congrats again!!! How exciting!!!!

here is my frer from today! I see a vvv faint line. It was hard for me to get a good pic of it.

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 8
Yayy for second tri bec! How have you been coping? Xx

It has certainly been interesting, I have prioritised the most important things and everything else I've done at my own pace. MS has not been too bad at all. Loss of appetite and fatigue have been the hardest things to cope with. Especially with my little monkey running around here, there and everywhere! I have got a small bump developing which is nice but feel like I just look fat at the moment!!

DH has been amazing so that has helped. Still tired but fatigue is getting better and don't need to nap in the day like I did. Seeing the baby on the scan always reminds you how worth it it all is. Any symptoms ladies?

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL :bfp: Stevensmummy!! Massive congrats!!

Looking forward to seeing your darker bfp in a couple days jj! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->