NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Congrats, stevensmommy! Gorgeous lines!!

jjsmom, I think I see the line too though I feel kind of cross-eyed now. LOL I'm thinking there will be a darker line in a few days!

AFM - still no AF and my boobs are definitely bigger. I might not mean pregnancy but they're all big and squishy. They're not extra sensitive though. Just slightly achey and I get that with AF. Also, a little bit of bloat but that's also an AF thing too. So yeah, not sure if I'm 'late' or just irregular at the moment. I'm not going to town until Monday anyways so I can't even be tempted to test before I said I would....until Monday that is. ;)

:) congratulations girls :D just wanted to pop in here and say hi to you all since I was in here 20 odd weeks ago :) hope your all well and lots of baby dust to everyone still waiting for there BFP and lots of sticky baby dust to you girls in the early stages of you pregnancy/BFP :)

New here & first time.. sorry if i dont know the lingo!! just saw some "onlines" and had to try to get a response. sorry if i am imposing. I had a neg beta test 7 days ago (to rule out ectopic cause i had abd pain) only had 1 period 30 days ago, since going off birth control in may. neg pee stick on sunday. so i still havent got my period yet, and the beta was neg. boobs are sore, weird pain, just dont feel right. am I to early or just crazy!! A lil help please.

You could be too early yet! You're just off BC and your cycles may just be starting to regulate as well. Your body is getting used to it's normal hormones and you can experience what you think is pregnancy symptoms. You could be pregnant but just too early to test yet. My cycles are 32 days and I'll hit 30 days on Sunday which will be my 12dpo. I'd wait and see what happens with your cycle!

Hey missmummy2be! Good to see you're still around! Hope you and bump are well x

2workingon3 i agree with jjsmom it will take your body some getting used to being off the bc, with my implant and bcp i always had pregnancy symptoms when i stopped them. Goodluck and babydust xx

Stevensmummyx yer we are doing well i am expecting a little girl :D one of each for us hehe :happydance: bub only has one umbilical artery but my doctor is not worried about it :)

I would love this little bean to be a girl so i have one of each :D! Of course i will be as equally happy if its a boy <3 sienna is a lovely name! And if the docters arent worring then thats good :D! Glad all is well x

I know, it can be frustrating when you are waiting. we were very fertile and got preg very easily with 1 & 2 so just keep hoping it will be the same for 3!! went off in May so wish it would get regular already!! I just took a good preg test (first response), had been using the cheapies so I blamed it on that. Still neg.. bummer. thanks for all yer support though.

I hope your cycles regulate soon! I remember reading that it can take 6 months to a year to regulate after the pill...depending on how long you've been on it. I had a rough time coming off the pill so DH and I agreed I'm not going back onto it as long as we know we want more kids in the future. And once we're done with kids he will get the snippy-snip.

AFM - still no AF but my lower back is absolutely killing me and some of my cramps are bad enough to make me feel ill so I think she's around the corner. I think I'm just being irregular this cycle. I'm OK with that as I don't want to fly in my first trimester. But I am wondering when the heck I'm going to get my BFP. It took 5 months to conceive DS and I'm approaching that milestone in 2 weeks. It took 7 months to conceive my Little Peanut who I lost. Once I pass that milestone without a bfp I can see myself start to stress a little more about TTC. Right now I still feel (mostly) relaxed. I just turn into a freak when AF is due.

:hugs: starry i know its hard but try not to stress and take it easy, easier said than done i suppose! It took my body over a year to seem normal from my BC xx

I feel so stupid. I have an almost seven week old baby who I love to pieces and I'm already thinking ahead to siblings. We won't start actively trying for at least seven months or until af returns if that takes longer and yet I'm already looking forward to it. I swear I don't know HOW to ntnp, lol. I need to somehow be hypnotized to believe I'm on birth control so I don't think about getting pregnant but not actually go on it since it messes with my body. :haha:

It really is hard to NTNP in the truest sense of the word. At this point I would consider myself to be actively TTC even though I'm not charting or using OPKs.

I thought about future kids right away after DS too. I was really broody! It took a pregnancy "scare" when he was 3 months old to show me I wasn't ready at the time. I was SO relieved to see that bfn! lol

Right now I feel relaxed 90% of the time. It's that week leading up to AF that I go nuts. And what has me in a real tizzy this time is that I want to see that double line because that's what we've been trying for but now that double line means I'll be flying first trimester and I have a history of miscarriage and bleeding in pregnancy. And I have a barfing phobia (big time) and the plane would make me so nauseous! I feel like either a bfp or bfn will make me spiral into an anxious mess. Neither one will make me happy. :wacko: Well, a bfp will make me happy but freaked out. A bfn would make me disappointed/sad but relieved.

Holy shit Charlene! So exciting!!!! Congrats! WOOOOO!!!

Thanks starry. Good to hear I'm not totally crazy for being broody so soon. I don't even have af and likely won't for many more months since I'm ebf but I'm still tempted to poas. How crazy, right? What a waste of a test that would be! Lol

Think I'm out! I tested again this morning with a BFN and I started cramping. I'm sure AF will hit me in the next day or two. :(

Sorry to hear about the bfn! You're not out till the witch shows :hugs: x

I'm finally rejoining the thread after about a month away. LO started daycare and the entire family has been super sick ever since! Finally starting to feel human again and SO excited to see you got a BFP Stevensmummy! How wonderful!! And Bec, so glad you're doing well!! Nice to see some new NTNP peeps as well :flower:

As for me, finally got AF and with everyone being so sick dtd hasn't been top priority so it's no surprise no bfp here yet. Now that we're feeling better though....DH better watch out haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->