NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Welcome back dancer :D! And thank you! Haha poor OH make sure u jump him any chance you get :haha: x

Home from 6 weeks with my family and ready to get back on the NTNP wagon!
;) started off pretty good, second night home DTD ;)

welcome back starlit! Good luck and baby dust! :dust:

Good to have you back on board ladies! Loads of babydust to you xx

Hahaha! I would lovee twins but me nor OH have any twins in our families, bummer lol! Xx

Twins are very much in my family though it's starting to get into the extended branches before you find any. But they are on all sides. In fact, DS was supposed to be a twin but I miscarried the other baby at 9 weeks. So I can conceive them. I'm kind of wishing my next pregnancy is twins. I sort of feel like it would "make up" for the one I lost....but I know children aren't replaceable.

Welcome back to starlit and dancer!! Good luck and hopefully you'll be getting bfps soon!

jj - sorry about the bfn. But as stevensmummy said, you're not out until AF arrives. I know it may unlikely right now but I'm holding onto hope for you!

AFM - still no sign of AF but I figure I can't be pregnant. With both my previous bfps I had loads of goopy cervical mucous by the time I got a positive test--and both my bfps came early. Right now I just have thin, watery stuff. If I were 4 days late and pregnant wouldn't my mucous plug have started to form by now? I'm pretty sure it would have....

So I'm thinking I'm just being irregular this cycle. Again. I still plan on picking up some tests but will probably be strong and wait until the weekend at least to test.

My CM didnt go really gloopy it went like milky if that makes sense lol? Xx

Yeah. I remember having some of that with DS. I guess only a test or an appearance by the witch can tell now. I know sometimes you just don't get pregnant symptoms. My mom said that with me she felt "off" the first two weeks but after that she didn't feel anything besides tired.

Dont lose hope! I thought i was out! Only when i had that really bad cramp that i told you all about, the only time i ever had that was when i was pregnant with steven and even after that i was convinced for a while that i was out! I have everything crossed for you starry! And for the rest of you ladies xx

I still haven't had an AF sighting - not that I'm complaining, but it would be nice to have some idea of what my cycle is now...

My plan for now is to start weaning Miss Boo and to DTD as often as we can. I'm going for every other night but we'll see what DH thinks of that :haha:

Haha thats what steven and I done, he never complained once :D! Xx

Well I think I got an evap on an frer today. I see a vv light line but not sure why it's not darker. I was having cramping too, but now I'm not cramping. My back hurts but not sure if it's from AF, or from sitting so much over the weekend trying to get homework done, or from bd'ing. BB's are still a little sore in the backs of them, not the nipples. I've noticed that my nipples get more sensitive when I'm going to start. Here is my frer from today.

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 15
Ive literally just opened my eyes so i cant see anything, will have another look later when ive woke up a bit lol! You know having a look at your chart i would have said you did 'o' until cd 27 just based on your temps, i could be wrong but the fact that your bbt stayed kinda low and didnt spike much when you got your +opk makes me think it wasnt then, i could be wrong! So you have regular cycles? And did u keep testing with the opks? I really hope its just too early and this cycle is bfp cycle xx

Yes my cycles are regular 32 days. I'm on CD33. Having a lot of back pains. countdowntopregnancy changed what they think of my O day as CD26. I ran out of OPK's and I wasn't taking a lot of them. They were the darkest when I put my + on there but to me I didn't see an actual positive but they went light again after that.

I took my OPK out to see what it said and it said the same thing of CD26.

FF will keep shuffling it about unless you take your temp at the same time each morning (the white marks indicate different times), i had loads of problems with that. Also they say to take your temp before you even get out of bed i would say if this aint your month (which i really hope you get your bfp this cycle) then ignore the bbt and go with opks and cm try and just trust your body keep my fx'd for you xx

Jjsmom, if you never got a true positive and didn't keep doing the opks, your body could have geared up to ov and not actually done so which would have caused them to go light again. Then your body could have tried again later in your cycle. Your lp would stay the same length though so if you ov late, you would have a longer cycle...

(sorry for spelling errors..I'm on my phone)

This is actually my first month temping. I tried last month but then found out you can't with a regular thermometer. I know the white dots indicate a different time but I take it as soon as i wake up. my alarm clock is right beside the bed and the thermometer sits on top of it so i don't forget! :haha: sometimes I wake up at 5:30 to go potty so i take it as soon as i wake up because I know I'm getting out of bed and my temp will be different at 6:30 when I normally take it. On the weekends, i don't set my alarm unless I'm working the farmers market so I get up later. Last month I used OPK's and tried checking cm. i have a hard time figure the cm out. AF still showed up. It's just been one of those days. When my chart changed around after I took what I thought was my O day out, countdowntopregnancy gave me a coverline but it didn't before. I told OH about it changing my O date and he was ticked. Told me I should have stayed up til 12-1am waiting on him so we could continue bd'ing every night and it's my fault. I was so upset and devastated this morning. So basically he's saying it's my fault if I end up not pregnant this cycle because I didn't lose my 3 extra hours a sleep I need every night! Wants me to go on 5 hours of sleep while he gets to sleep all day. i was crying when I left because of his words. He really hurt me blaming me for something I didn't know because I thought we had a positive OPK and he wont' wake up at 5am to bd. He tells me he can if I push him out of bed but when he's had little sleep he acts like an infant or 2 yr old so I have to be the one to sacrifice. Of course after the 11 straight days of bd'ing I crashed. He decided he wanted more days but I became to bitchy. Sorry about the rant. I'm just irritated about a few things right now. :) Stress I don't need!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->