NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Well I think I got an evap on an frer today. I see a vv light line but not sure why it's not darker. I was having cramping too, but now I'm not cramping. My back hurts but not sure if it's from AF, or from sitting so much over the weekend trying to get homework done, or from bd'ing. BB's are still a little sore in the backs of them, not the nipples. I've noticed that my nipples get more sensitive when I'm going to start. Here is my frer from today.

JJ - It is definitely very, very faint but I do definitely see a line. If FF is right and your o day was CD26 then AF wouldn't be due until CD40. It seems you've gotten a few evaps and that seems like a bit much of a coincidence to me. I'll keep crossing everything for you!

And sorry you're having all this stress. I don't understand men sometimes. :hugs:

AFM - started getting loads of milky cm today and some nausea. It's not a conclusive sign but it's enough for me to want to test tomorrow. Tomorrow seems like the best day for sulking if I get a bfn as I don't have to do any visiting with people. I just have to take DS to physio but his therapist has all sorts of shiny, blinking toys that it will distract me from my gloomies.

OHH!! I'm hoping for you Starry!!!! Let us know as soon as you find out!!!! :)

I might send OH out for ice cream after he gets in from school. Ice cream is like alcohol to others. It makes me feel better. LOL!

That's how I feel about brownies. lol

Honestly, I don't know if I should feel hopeful or not. I was fully, truly tricked my first full cycle ntnp/ttc this time round. That was humiliating as I was just so sure that this was it. Now I'm gun-shy.

All you can do is pray about it!! I'm sending prayers up for you!!

Wow jj, thats way too much stress to handle while ttc. Make sure your dh knows that even with perfectly timed bding, his little swimmers still only have a 20% chance of finding and penetrating the egg in time for it to successfully implant. That is FAR from your fault or anything you could influence! It took my dh and i9 months of temping, opks, and *perfectly* timed bding with no fertility issues to finally conceive our daughter.

JJ - that is just what my DH would say (he's a pastor). lol Thanks for your kind thoughts. Trying to distract myself by looking forward to the new trailer for The Hobbit coming out tomorrow. I'm bit of a Lord of the Rings nerd. :blush: Not the kind to dress up or learn how to speak the many made-up languages but definitely the kind to get giddy joy out of the movies.

I enjoyed the lord of the rings as well!! I'm anxiously awaiting the last twilight movie!!! 2 months left!!

thanks garden. I read the same thing. We'll see what next week brings since my charts now say I'm only 8dpo instead of 15dpo that I thought. my cycle added 8 days which is not normal for me. I'm having a lot of lower back pain for the last cpl days.

Ladies, I'm in total shock but this morning I got my :bfp:!!! Ack! The line came up straight away -- well before the control line!! All I can say is "Huzzah for DH's swimmers!!" ::ninja::ninja: Due to our being at the in-laws there had been 3 days between our BDing and my ovulation date.

I'm shaking! I honestly thought I'd be getting my bfn for sure....I felt so out. My symptoms were just, just like AF this time around other than for getting some cramps a week early.

Can't wait to see more bfps in this thread!

:dust:

Wooooohoooooooooooooooo congrats starry :D! :wohoo: im so happy for you! X

LOL! I got so excited when I saw it after I had read that's what you had. In another thread I'm in a girl and I both had butt cramps and she got her bfp last week so we were joking that butt cramps should be added to the lists of signs on all those websites.

I am actually so excited for you starry :D! Ive just started a secret group on fb for may mummies from here so if u want me to add you in just send me a message on fb x

OMG Starry!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!! YAY!!!

AFM I'm still having horrible lower back pain still. This afternoon my left abdomen has been cramping. I am 8dpo according to the chart so I have OH grabbing a few more dollar store tests to check over the next couple days if I decide to test. Not sure if I will at 9dpo or wait til 10dpo.

I'd been getting lots of cramping in my stomach as well as AF-like cramps so hopefully that is a good sign for you!

well thanks guys for yer support this weekend but tonight when i got home from work i got 2 lines!!! took 2 just to be sure!! June 2013 here we come!!!

well thanks guys for yer support this weekend but tonight when i got home from work i got 2 lines!!! took 2 just to be sure!! June 2013 here we come!!!

Congratulations!! :happydance::happydance: This seems to be a lucky thread right now. Have a happy and healthy 9 months!:baby:

JJ, I really want you to come join us in First Tri. Fingers are crossed to the point of breaking!

Congrats 2workingon3!!!!!

Starry I hope so too!!! will know by Mon/Tue next week I'm sure!!! I'll definitely keep y'all updated! So happy to see so many getting BFPs!!!!!!!

Woohooo! Congrats 2workingon3! This thread is on a role, Lets have some more ladies :D! Sending babydust your way jjsmom xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->