NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Sorry about af Inge :( and sorry about your BFN spunky :hugs:xx

Sorry about you af Inge but like spunky said at least you know you are in line for next month now!

tabitha -how exciting fx for you!

spunky - it isn't over til the witch dances fx for you too.

Charlene - it's almost 7am....WAKE UP!!!!! :happydance:

Abigail has been up in the night for about 2-3 weeks now and it's really getting me down as I'm so tired all the time. Don't know what I'll do when I'm at work next week :shrug: Last night I went to bed early she was up at 10.30 just as I was getting off to sleep. I fell asleep on the sofa until midnight then she was up at 3am again :shrug: I don't get it!

Is she teething? James was waking during the night when teething, once the tooth breaks through he sleeps better.

Went out drinking last night... bit worried now that I shouldn't of done with me * might be BFP*... Have I got anything to worry about?

well she's got a tooth thats just popped through but since then she's been really good in the day time so didn't think there was anymore just yet but maybe there is? She is almost 10 months and this is her 1st tooth so she's due some more soon hopefully!

poshbird- I'm sure it will be fine I wouldn't have anymore unless you get a bfn. When are you testing?

Posh - I wouldn't worry. How I look at it if the embryo hasn't implanted yet then alcohol wont effect it. But that's my thought process. I agree though, to be on the safe side I'd wait till AF to have more.

James got his first tooth, then a week later the next, then 2 weeks later another, then 4 days later another, then a week later another, then 2 weeks later another! It's been insane! That's 6 teeth and a month and a half of interrupted sleep! Congrats on the first tooth! I was so exhausted as I wasn't used to him waking after he had been STTN for so long! Hope things go better soon mummy and you're almost over the bad sleep!

Ah poshbird not too worry, I never knew I was pregnant with steven being naive and 16 I still drank, never done him any harm bur I didn't do it after I found out, you should be okay but i wouldn't do it again until you get a bfn but hopefully it won't come to that and you get a lovely fat BFP!! That's the reason I'm testing today as I have a night out tonight!

I'm awake I'm awake! And I've forgotten to buy tests yesterday :/!!! But I'm off to pee in a plastic cup and buy some! I can't hold it any longer lol!!!! Will give you all an update in around 45 mins :) xx

Posh - I wouldn't worry. How I look at it if the embryo hasn't implanted yet then alcohol wont effect it. But that's my thought process. I agree though, to be on the safe side I'd wait till AF to have more.

James got his first tooth, then a week later the next, then 2 weeks later another, then 4 days later another, then a week later another, then 2 weeks later another! It's been insane! That's 6 teeth and a month and a half of interrupted sleep! Congrats on the first tooth! I was so exhausted as I wasn't used to him waking after he had been STTN for so long! Hope things go better soon mummy and you're almost over the bad sleep!

Oh dear..... lol can't even have a red bull to keep me going now!!

Good luck Charlene x

So I tested and I'm joining the BFN girls I'm not too upset as it is my first cycle off implant but it means we are all just gonna have to all get our BFPs together next time girls! Positive attitudes all round :)! Xx

Awww that's a shame but like me I wasn't too disappointed when AF arrived as I knew I would have been really lucky to hit the 1st one! I hope af arrives soon for you...not before tonight though! Have fun :)

yep positive attitudes! Iv had a major nesting day today, sorted the cupboards out and am about to venture out into the cold to but bread and cereal :wacko: Will need to wrap up so warm!

Ladies I am in dire need of advice!!! Just came home from work and there is a very faint line on my test from earlier!!!! It's prob an evap but the test detects from the say of missed period and now I don't know what to do??? Help!! Cx

ladies what do you think? am i imagining things?

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120204_6.jpg
    Snapshot_20120204_6.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 11
  • Snapshot_20120204_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20120204_2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 10
Sorry hun have been out choosing bridesmaids dresses! I've never used those ones before, I'm not sure I can see anything but my screen is not the best for this sort of thing! Do you have anymore to use?

nope only bought one this morning i think i might take a run to tesco and buy an early one, its probably just an evap i can see x

cant really see anything there tbh. also if it was from a while ago then the leaflet usually says dont read after 10mins or something. try a first responce one. I used one and barely got a bfp last time but the clearblue conception indicator one showed up a pregnant sign straight away. maybe try one of those?

I took a tesco cheapie and that's a bfn! So I'm guessing it was an evil evap! I can defo see it in real life x

one I took looked like a line but I think it was a shadow as all the others were really quick clear bfns :nope:, hopefully next month we'll be luckier :flower:

Awww I'm sorry Charlene, but I love your attitude! Let's just all get our BFPs at once!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->