NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Sounds like a plan to me spunky <3!! Is it giving you all the option to post a quick reply? The box is missing on my phone :s! X

good morning ladies!

The crazy has started already....I'm sure I ovulated early (am due tues based on 28 day cycle) and last night was symptom spotting......tell me to stop being silly lol

How soon do they show up? I've been trying to look it up and there's people that say they tested 7dpo, seems a bit soon to me? I'll probably try next Tues/Weds and if that's bfn I'll wait until Sunday/Monday....in theory, I think I'll become addicted to POAS again

Im at 12 DPO and still havent tested lol I usally wait till about my period is due :)

You are a patient woman! I couldn't wait that long! I'm going to hold out as long as I can....!

I've been to meet my new childminder this morning and realised I don't want to go back to work hahahaha! She's a lovely lady but it's made me realise I'd rather be poor and look after my baby all day! Unfortunately I don't really have a choice if we are going to have another I need to save, save, save!

You're strong tabitha! I would have tested by now.

I still have no AF, but I'm hoping I've ovulated in the last couple of days. I've been having TONS of EWCM. So stretchy! Like more so than before kids. But I've had ewcm for like the last couple of months on and off, just not this much. SO we've been getting our :sex: in. Hoping for a pos in a couple weeks.

I wouldn't test at 7dpo I would wait a few days then test! And I was the same spunky I had ewcm for a full 2 weeks :/! It dissapeard about a week ago, af is due today for me (well thats 4 weeks off the implant) I'm cramping a but but nothing bad let's hope if she's gonna come she comes soon lol! X

Yay spunky fx'd for you! You were right about the teething her 2nd front tooth has appeared today :)

Thanks ladies.

Charlene - maybe you just ovulated late? NO witch, still a possibility then

mummy - I hope you get some better sleep now!

Thanks ladies.

Charlene - maybe you just ovulated late? NO witch, still a possibility then

mummy - I hope you get some better sleep now!

It's a possibility, I'm gonna test again tomorrow anyway, just coz I can hear the test shouting on my from the cabinet lol!! Xx

LOL, you can't not test huh? I look forward to tomorrow's result!

I've been testing on Fridays and TRYING not to test in the middle of the week to make the tests last longer, but I've been so disappointed lately it makes it easier not to "waste" them.

Nope lol can't help it :haha: that's the reason I won't buy in bulk lol but I managed to wait from Saturday til Tuesday which was quite good haha!!!

Another BFN but I kinda expected it! I'm hoping that my cycles won't play up again after i stopped my BCP and before I got my implant my cycles sometes lasted up to 54 days :(! I was hoping that the Angus castis would have helped regulate them but I dont think Its gonna work!

Lol I hope you manage to last til Friday and get a massive BFP!! I'm excited for you lol!!! Cx

sorry Charlene, I hope things work themselves out for you soon and you get that bfp!

good luck for Friday spunky!

I don't know whether to be confident or not this month. I'm confident we've done everything right and have been a damn sight more prepared than when I concieved Abigail but I don't want to just assume everything will be as straightforward as I think that would make a bfn more difficult to handle. :shrug:

I guess that's the "fun" of the 2ww! (By 2ww I obviously mean as long as I can hold out! :dohh: ) :rofl:

Well looks like I'm off to work today, they rang me at 8pm last night and said I'd completed all the checks so could I start today!

I went to see a friend last night and she was cooking her dinner and it made me feel nauseous....I hope it was a "symptom" and not just that her cooking was bad hahahaha!

Good luck at work :D hope it goes well!! You will have to let us all know howls u get on later :) fingers crossed it is a symptom!!

I have a college assessment today and dreading it :(! studied most of the day yesterday and I don't feel any smarter lol!! Xx

Waiting to test till friday as well :) Still havent taken a test ;)

OOH Good Luck on the new job!! Hope it was a symptom

I hate tests Charlene!! Good Luck!!

almost tested today as i haven't been feeling well(tired and feeling like i could throw up), but hubby has had a cold, so maybe I'm just fighting that. Trying to hold out fir friday! Here's hoping for our bfps in two days tabitha!!

1 more sleep till you test :D I have everything crossed for everyone who is testing in the morning, and I'm hoping we have our first BFPs' and get the ball rolling!!

I had a strange dream last night :/ I had a dream I was doing a opk test and it could tell if you are ovulating, if your cycle was gonna be a 28 day cycle, I it was gonna be a 40+ day cycle and if there was colic acid in your urine lol so it was like 4 line, anyway I done my test and I got a line at 40+ day cycle and a line at folic acid lol!! I seriously hope it's not a sign that I still have a lot of waiting to do, when I came off BCP I had a 54 cycle day before, no fun at all lol!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->