NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Your dream sucks.

I had a dream a week or two ago that I got like 4 BFPs (and one of them had three lines?).

Tested this morning. BFN. I was so sure I was pregnant cause I haven't been feeling well, but looks like I'm just trying not to get the cold my husband and James have...

My ewcm has dried up though, so maybe I ovulated last week and I'll have good news next friday when I test.

Good Luck tomorrow tabitha!

It does buuuuutt, I told steven and he was asking what opks were and I told home, and he said well y don't you buy some next month and that way you will know when you have ov'd and when your periods should be due :D!!! I hope it's just too early spunky and you get your BFP soon! Xxx

Hes feeding your poas addiction??? What a sweet man :)

Haha yup! He doesn't know what he's in for lol!!! Xx

well he's agreed now Charlene, too late to go back! :happydance:

I hope you get better news next week spunky :thumbup:

Work is dullllllll :sleep: but it pays the bills! I hated leaving Abigail though, I knew she was fine and I was busy so wasn't thinking about her too much but she looked confused and a bit upset when I went to pick her up. :cry:

Going to bed early tonight, had a migrane last night so was in bed as soon as hubby got in so didn't get to dtd. I was annoyed as yesterday was supposed to be ov day :blush: I'm still convinced I was early though so fingers crossed!

Haha don't think he quite knows what he had gotten himself into,
I'm also thinking of getting a full time job, I'm currently at cooler but I've failed 2 assessments and not sure if I get a re sit but gonna go and have a talk with my lecturer tomorrow an see what happens from there!

Ahh I hate migraine but mines havent been so bad since I got my specks lol! Xx

Witch got me today guys so I am officially cd1 wooohoo!!!! Sounds mental but at least I know what's going on now!

Tabitha have you tested? Xx

No not yet lol I need to go buy some test.... I dont even have any lol I might wait till Af is actually do to test... which should be sunday.. I think my husband is def into it he prays every night with DD to bring a brother or sister lol

tabitha that's so sweet. BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A TEST ALREADY!!! I was looking for an update!! :)

2 days... I started last month on the 12 and know i ovulated... I think on the 26 or 27 Usally my its 15-16 after O i have a period.. I might go buy a test today and see what it says lol

thought period was going to start today but it seems to have stopped could this be implantation? as I didn't have it with the last Pg

tut tut tabitha I wanted an update! :thumbup:

Charlene - sorry about the witch but at least now you know and you'll be in with a chance soon! :thumbup::hugs:

poshbird - fx it's implantation!

I say :test: tabitha!!

Poshbird I really do hope it's implantation!! Xxx

with my son we wer concused with my dates as it worked out i had a period or very like a 1 a couple days after conceiving after having him we had unprotected sex after 5 week and found my self bleeding the same as with my first but i just thought it was my period as they hadnt returned but after a couple days it stoped now my son is 8 week old i am moody tired cramping and have a bad back and bad heads alot more then normal but i dnt now when to expect my period so dnt now when its late when do u think i will now for sure if am expecting or not??

You could conceive quite quick after giving birth but the best way to know for sure is to take a test Hun! Hope you get the result you want x

Looks like we're waiting on quite a few test results now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->