NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

used a clear blue the one that says pregnant/not pregnant this morning and got a negative now just really confused why i have been so moody emetional and tired its not like me even when i was up loads at night for feeds i wasnt this tired and his sleeping through from 11till 8 not sure what the next more is

Def out oh well... Started cramping really badly today and def coming today lol

Hi there! I have been reading a lot of posts lately and wanted to weigh in... We are in the NTNP category... We have a 4 year old daughter and I would LOVE for her to have a sibling, although it just doesn't seem to want to happen. It took us 3 yrs to have her! What a blessing :) My cycles are always 26-28 days ... I am now on CD 32 and tested on cd 31 to get negative. I want to be hopeful, but this in limbo thing is for the birds!! Anyone out there gotten a neg this far, and then positive later on? My period is NEVER late. Soo confused!!! Thanks for listening !:kiss:

i have been cramping like mad last couple day and boobs are sore today so not sure what to think

Sorry and :hugs: to all those that have had a visit from the witch.

normajeane welcome to the thread! I tested when AF was due with Abigail and got bfn then a few days later got bfp, although I can't be 100% sure of my timings. Good luck to you!

baileybob I too have been symptom spotting and keep wondering if I am...I'm desperate to POAS but I know I wouldn't get anything atm.

Was thinking I might test on valentines honest opinions-is that to early? I'll be 9dpo is I was right that I ovulated early

i have been trying my hardest just to carry on with life incase its just because my hormones are trying to settle back down after having my wee lad but i have never been like this before just randomly in a convosation with some one i just start crying over nothing its so frustrating

:hugs: to those that are out with the witch.

mummy1985 - 9dpo seems a bit early, but you never know! I have 14 ic so I think I'll test on Valentines Day (in hopes of a mirable ;) )

Best of Luck Ladies!

Welcome newbies!

Welcome newbies :hugs: hope you are all well!!

And mummy I agree with spunky 9dpo is a bit early,

I am in a frikin' awesome mood today lol! Was working till 11 last night n forgot that I hadn't washed my tunic for placement today so thought fuck I'm gonna have to stay up until the back of 1 in the morning to put my clothes in dryer, anyway got a text and half 11 reminding me that we are off placement Monday and Tuesday since the colleges are off :D so no 6 o'clock rise for me and I am still on bed lol!!!

Spunky good luck for v.day I shall have everythin crossed again for you an I shall be patiently waiting to here your results xx

ok ok I knew it was a bit too early really! I was going to get a first response test this morning as that says up to 6 days early but was just about to leave for work and realised hubby had gone to work with my car key. We store the buggy in the car so I can't go anywhere today unless I carry Abigail and well she's heavy so I'm staying in!

So maybe it's fate that I won't test tomorrow (I don't think any of the tests I've got would be sensitive enough this early!)

I've had a few pains but other than that NO SYMPTOMS :( but saying that I didn't have many with Abigail in fact I'd convinced myself I wasn't pregnant by the time I took the test that was bfp!

I had a bad vivid dream last night. LOL I even got my first PP AF in the dream! Woke up this morning, still no AF. (James is 8 months now, and no AF due to BF. I'm wondering how long this is going to last!!!) I'm hoping it's a GOOD SIGN and not a bad one ;)

mummy1985 - seems like fate means no test for you tomorrow, but hopefully soon you'll be able to get your BFP!

Charlene - Thanks for the luck! What cycle day are you on? I hope you are BDing like crazy!

I hope it's a good sign for you spunky!! I'm only on cd 3 and af is just leaving lol! So gonna get on it tonight and I'm also off to buy some opks off the Internet just now :D! Xx

hmm I wonder what is going one with me..... Cramped for 2 days then nothing??? Really bad cramping I know i ovulated because I had postive O test... Maybe its time to test?

Lol tabitha think u could actually be worse than me :haha: i would defo hole off a few more days hun but I know it's hard so when you cave let us know hehe :p

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LADIES!!! Xxx

I say Test with next fmu!!

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies!

AFM - BFN this morning. I'm hoping I ovulated somewhere in the 3rd-5th, so this would have been super early anyways. Will test again Friday like normal. I had a lot of EWCM 3rd-5th and was hoping that meant I was fertile. We BD 3rd and 4th. Arg. I hate that I feel like I'm ALWAYS in the TWW with no AF.

Tabitha - one of my first symptoms was cramping with James. Hope it's a good sign!

Still no period and BFN HMMMMM so annoyed I know O because I got postive test..... Just really annoyed Had a brown tint to my CM TMI Then I had side pain like I was O again maybe i should take an O test?

Sorry about the BFN girls :hugs: not out till 'she' shows her ugly face! Xx

sorry for bfns ladies but I agree with Charlene it's not over till you see the witch! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->