• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP Chat Thread

I would love to be team yellow but I think I will be far to curious. Will have to see how me & our family feel closer to the time.

xxx

Finding out was lovely with Sienna, as my bump had name and that helped with the bonding before she was even born :cloud9:

I cant wait to be pregnant again, i adored all my pregnancies and just love having a bit fat tummy :lol: x

hehe Leah I was the same when pregnant I loved it! And I miss it loads. I think I could be pregnant forever! I had no problems in pregnancy at all, everything just went wrong the minute the little monster decided to come out (9 days late!!!) :lol: Just crossing my fingers the pregnancy is as easy this time....and labour and birth better!!!

Nikki - I've just noticed it says you're from Milton Keynes? Though possibly maybe Derby? If the former - hello from a local ish person, I'm in Hemel Hempstead!

xxx

Just bought some FA from superdrug and had my first one with lunch!

Bloody hell, 9 days late Laura? He must have been very cosy in there :D

Well girls! Looks like we are 1st to move into the official NTNP section!!! :wohoo:

waaaaheeeeey :happydance: check us out in our funky new section!!

Natalie - yep, 9 whole days! And he was only 8lb 3 when he was born so not even a whopper! And no, he really didn't want to come out!! My body wanted him out but he was having none of it which is where the problems arose!

Also, on an unrelated note and probably only interesting to me but I have just found out that Penn & Teller are doing 4 nights in London this week (starting tonight) for their first time in the UK in 16 years - which is awesome BUT it's almost £100 for 2 tickets..plus train fare. RUBBISH! Trying to persuade OH to go as a once-in-a-lifetime thing or similar...he's getting back to me!

xxx

Yayyy for moving into our NTNP section! Yayyy!!!

I wonder if we will have a journals section like WTT and TTC do... If so I should be moving :haha:

Also to add on to the finding out the sex topic, the OH and I have discussed this and at the 20 week mark we want to find out the sexes of the baby. The main reason for this is I want a gender appropriate nursery AND I have huge chances of having twins so I would definitely want to know so we could prepare accordingly.

My LO was 15 days late and I declined induction and was all ready to go further.

btw, my real name for the front page is Heather.

Ooooh can I join you ladies pleaseeee :dance: I am waiting for a few weeks to pass then we will be NTNP :D xxx

Hi and welcome ladies! I have 8 weeks to go Hayley, but I'm staking my place here early. :D

I wonder if we will have a journals section like WTT and TTC do... If so I should be moving :haha:

NTNP is part of 'Trying To Conceive', so eventually all NTNP journals in WTT will be moved to the TTC Journals.

If you report your journal it'll get moved over quicker :thumbup:

S.C :)

waaahey - lots of new people :D Welcome ladies! What stage are you all at etc? We are NTNP until August then TTC (but not in a scary intense way, and I shall be staying here with you lovely bunch!) - can't wait!!

xx

Well OH would try right now if I would let him but sadly we had a little boy who died last year and we have gotten pregnant first time both times round (although I'm sure I wont be as gifted this time) so if we got pregnant this month then it would be due in April which is when he was due and died and I have my babies 2 weeks early too so it will get right in the middle of my sons dates which isnt what I want if I can help it. Phew, confusing!!

I have a little girl who's 5 months old and such a treasure :cloud9: which is why we will NTNP as of course she is still young and we dont want the added stress of charting etc iykwim?

xxx

Hayley - I am so sorry to hear about your loss, that is terrible. :hugs: I can't begin to imagine what you went through and must still be going through. I can totally understand why you wouldn't want another baby due round the same dates. Glad you have a gorgeous little girl though, she must be so precious to you :)

Kirsty - you need to post in the Help forum with a link to it and ask them there and it will get moved :) HTH

xx

How do we report our journals to be moved?

The easiest way is to press the https://www.babyandbump.com/images/bnb/buttons/report-post.gif button on the first post of your journal and ask for it it be moved :)

Hayley - I am so sorry to hear about your loss, that is terrible. :hugs: I can't begin to imagine what you went through and must still be going through. I can totally understand why you wouldn't want another baby due round the same dates. Glad you have a gorgoues little girl though, she must be so precious to you :)

Kirsty - you need to post in the Help forum with a link to it and ask them there and it will get moved :) HTH

xx

Thank you :flower: its definately the most devestating thing I have and will ever go through in my life, most days are 'ok' but some are right back to the day it happened and almost impossible days but I know there are people worse off than me and I feel very lucky to have my beautiful daughter.

Did you fall pregnant quickly first time round? xxx

So sorry about your loss Hayley :hugs: your daughter is absolutely adorable x

Hiya chickadee's :) and hello to our newies x

Hayley i am so sorry for your loss, I've seen your posts about and seen pics of Alex.. He is so beautiful :cloud9: You must be so proud of your angel x And Daisy is so much like him :)

Irishbabe - do you want just your username added to the page or ya real name? also is it bubba #1 for you?
Hayley i'm right in thinking NTNP #3 arent i hun?

God my motivation seems to of been blown away by the wind today :lol: Will update front page in a bit xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->