• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP Chat Thread

Hayley - first time round I was on the Pill when I got pregnant! And had been for almost 6 years!!! So can't really comment I'm afraid! Hoping it will be quick this time though!

Afternoon Leah! How was your day?

xxx

( I am not up for it nearly yet, but I will be once I get my IUD removed(a frameless copper) ^^ (which is as soon as I have my new health insurance card)

Welcome Morri! If I were you I'd stake a place here now, we don't mind how long you've got left :) Shall we add you to the front page?

Good luck getting your IUD out, I had mine removed a week ago! Totally painless, much better than having it put in. Recommend taking a couple of Nurofen or something an hour beforehand to help :)

xxx

Hiya, can I join?
we'r NTNP at the mo. I came off of microgynon 2 weeks ago and we'r just seeing what happens. Im resisting to urge to get addicted to TTC. I wont be buying OV sticks (well, maybe after my 1st period after the pill, just to see if im back on track) and we'll just DTD whenever. I dont wanna get stressed about TTC so NTNP is perfect for us!
this will be baby 1 for me, 2nd for OH

Thanks , I think I just might take a stake here now ^^. The doctor gives you the pain meds before hand anyway and also the cervix wideners too, as I read , just like when he put it in. (which was a bit uncomfortable but not too painful so I hope that it is going to be the same the other way round too)

I have been looking at the corner where they have the stick to pee on and it is nearly ridiculous how expensive they are especially the ovulation ones :haha: so I am going to stay clear of them for a while :haha:

Has anyone recently stopped taking microgynon? I stopped as soon as I went on my 7 day break so I guess this is week 1 off of it? Please someone tell me for sure(!)
Ive had white creamy discharge already (tuesday) and have pains in my lower pelvic area. Im getting a woozy head alot too. Might just be me adjusting to life without the pill?

I'd like to join you ladies. I'm 23 and my husband is 24 and we are ntnp for our first.
My dh and I have been ntnp for about 2 months now and I just started my first period this morning (I think)!! I'm so happy to know that my body is starting to get back on track.
I also just found out that I have a cyst on my right ovary and my left ovary has a thicker wall (which usually is an indicator of ovarian cancer). I'm trying not to think about it too much until I know for sure what's going on. It's hard though.
Can't wait to get to know you all!

Crikey's lots of newbies!!

Right ladies due to increasing numbers that are likely to rise ALOT, i will be removing the front list. Also if/when i get pregnant i wont be able to keep updating. This will of course remain our little haven of NTNP though :) I hope thats ok with everyone?

:kiss:

Morri - Oh that's good, they obviously do things a little differently with you than they do here, we don't get anything like that! As for ovulation sticks, I use cheap ones from the internet and pay about £4.40 for 25 delivered! I get mine from HomeHealth as you can choose the sensitivity you want. They work well and I get a nice fade-in to positive with them.

Inge - welcome :) Sorry I can't be much help with the Pill as I was already pregnant when I stopped taking it. Hopefully someone else can advise you.

Sarah - Welcome to you too! I hope everything turns out ok with your cyst etc, I'm sure it will be fine you'll soon have you BFP!

Lots of luck and baby dust to you all :)
xx

awwwwww but the front page was useful for remembering everyone's names!! Can understand that it is a lot of work though! Hope you've had a nice day Leah :)

Laura
xx

Otherwise it can be done like in the Waiting to try calendar? 4 pound for 25 sounds much better than the 17 euro for 5 sticks :rofl:

Lol I really want a persona (thanks to Becca!) but they're very expensive so think I'm just gonna wait until we actually are TTC before using them! x

I know Laura, but everytime i log on there is someone new to add, and now with a whole section for us NTNP'ers it will hopefully get busier :D

Maybe for a little while we should all sign our posts with our names, that way we get familiar with each other.. x

Sorry girls i feel bad now :(

noooo don't feel bad! It is a massive load of work with so many people joining so I understand :) Signing our posts for a bit is probably a good idea! I may make a post it to stick on my desk too :D

xx

Don't feel bad about it!

I would sign my name each time but it's in my ticker so everyone should be able to see it ok! :) xx

I know Laura, but everytime i log on there is someone new to add, and now with a whole section for us NTNP'ers it will hopefully get busier :D

Maybe for a little while we should all sign our posts with our names, that way we get familiar with each other.. x

Sorry girls i feel bad now :(

Ive got a feeling this will be a VERY popular thread! NTNP is a nicer way to TTC as your not worrying about temps,ov dates and you get to keep the passion in DTD so that it doesnt just become baby making.
Oooh, by the way my name's said like Ing-eh. Sorta like theres an A on the end instead of an E.
x x Inge x x

lol no [rob;rm not ebrybody has so much time on their hands as I do atm :haha:
May I also say I am till later still in the whole literal meaning of it.

inge, I come off microgynon in 8 weeks - keep us updated on how you feel, I've been on it for 11 years so really don't know what to expect when I finish taking it!

Hi everyone

I am Claire and me and my hubby are NTNP #1. I came off Femodette about 2 months ago now and had my first proper AF at end of June (32 days). We didn't start trying straight away because I needed to get some health issues sorted. Once they were sorted it was all systems go on 4th July, Independance Day, slightly ironic!

I think we are probably TTC but the TTC forum is really scary and I don't know what they are talking about most of the time. I am taking folic acid and regularly DTD but not charting or temping or anything like that. Just going to see how it goes and fx'd we are uber fertile and get a BFP very soon.

Nice to meet you all. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->