• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP Chat Thread

Hiya Clairikins, Yep its more relaxed over here! TTC is way to scary and full on for me :)

It is crazy how women get about TTC but I can totally understand why! :)

I love you're name Inge - where are you from? x

inge, I come off microgynon in 8 weeks - keep us updated on how you feel, I've been on it for 11 years so really don't know what to expect when I finish taking it!

Hiya :hugs:
Im having some cramps and ligh-headedness at the mo. Had the EWCM 2 weeks after my 7 day break. That was 2 days ago now so maybe its a good sign(?) Hope you come off of it ok with no bad side effects. Also been having twinges in my womb area and lower back ache in my right side. It would be amazing if we concieved soon but I know it can take its time. We were TTC from september last year to may this year and nothing happened. But I dont think I was ovulating til march time as Id come off of the depo injection in september. So I sorta wasted 2 months on the pill when we coulda just kept TTC! :dohh:
x x Inge x x

It is crazy how women get about TTC but I can totally understand why! :)

I love you're name Inge - where are you from? x

Its a polish name. Im incredibly english but my mum's mum was polish and its her name. I agree with what you said about TTC women getting crazy. I read stuff about temps and CM and think, omg! I get freaked out when I read they check the positioning of the cervix. Eww, I would not be doing that ever!

Lol I wouldn't know what I'd be poking around for! lol

And I'd only forget to temp so that would be pointless too lol

I do however keep track of CM lol just to check if I'm Ov or not xx

Are you sure the name is polish? I knwo a lot of germans that are called Inge too, and one was even of taiwanese descent. the only Inge 's I know are German at least ^^

It is crazy how women get about TTC

This is so true!! I was having a look in the TTC section the other day and read a thread where they were talking about getting their partners to...erm...deposit :lol: into some sort of cup that they then inserted in themselves to make sure all the sperm got in and stayed in? I was reading it like ':shock: wtf :shrug:' what happened to romance guys? Or even NOT making your OH feel like he's just a baby making machine and you might actually want to...you know..make love with him? Probably opening a whole can of worms and going to get jumped on now but I just don't get it! But I don't mean to offend anyone either so please don't get mad at me! It's just my opinion!! Definitely staying here til I get my BFP!!!!

Its a wonder I was able to take my pill on time every evening :dohh: I tried to take temps last year but would always forget! Anyone else's OH so laid back about making baby?
I was talking to gary last night and he's just like "yeah... whatever...it will happen when it happens...."
He doesnt really understand the mechanics of concieving, I think he still believes in the stalk bringing babies home! :haha:

Are you sure the name is polish? I knwo a lot of germans that are called Inge too, and one was even of taiwanese descent. the only Inge 's I know are German at least ^^
The way my nan spelt it was polish but my mum changed the end of the name.

lol. I also read something yesterday, but well I say everybody how they like it . ^^

Anyone else's OH so laid back about making baby?
I was talking to gary last night and he's just like "yeah... whatever...it will happen when it happens...."

This is my OH to a T! He's SO laidback, just all 'yeah, well we'll see what happens, take it one step at a time etc' BUT he'll discuss names and have serious talks about birth and labour with me....have also got him reading A Bloke's Guide To Pregnancy...from time to time...but I think that's more because he likes a laugh! He's definitely totally non plussed about the whole actually making one thing though...we'll cross that bridge when we come to it apparently! :roll:

xx

Nathan is pretty laid back about it, but then we both are. Its about having a good relationship and a good time in the sack :rofl: Stay relaxed and what will be will be,... No pressure means we are all happier.

We have names sorted out. A girl is definately Carly Madison Andrews. Wer not sure on a boy name yet. I love the names Carly and Madison so makes sense.
I'll just leave all the technical parts of concieving to myself! Maybe if we keep it laid back and relaxed maybe it will help us get there quicker?

Matts definately laid back about it lol sometimes we'll have big conversations about babies and then other times if I try to bring it up he just dismisses it lol

This sounds like a great thread. I stopped birth control June 27 and just started charting my temps a few days ago using fertilityfriend.com. My husband and I are NTNP for now. We'll see what happens in the next few months as my cycles even out. Unfortunately, even my NTNP status has not stopped my poas addiction :nope:.

This sounds like a great thread. I stopped birth control June 27 and just started charting my temps a few days ago using fertilityfriend.com. My husband and I are NTNP for now. We'll see what happens in the next few months as my cycles even out. Unfortunately, even my NTNP status has not stopped my poas addiction :nope:.

Oooh. I stopped my pill on 30th June! :happydance: How are you feeling now your off BCP?

My OH can be bit of both, one minutes he's like so what day are we one and the next he's ah it'll happen when it happens.

I posted this morning on ttc, not sure if you's have seen it but basically :witch: showed up and lasted for day and half. I had mild cramps but nothing compared to how bad they usually are. So I'm on way home armed with clear blue test.

Of course I'm so used to getting bfn I'm kinda expecting it but I thought I'd test anyway just incase :)

Xxxxx

ooooh Irishbabe so exciting!! Let us know your result! Maybe you'll be our first BFP!

xxx

ooooh Irishbabe so exciting!! Let us know your result! Maybe you'll be our first BFP!

xxx

Lol hopefully but don't b getting your hopes up babe.

I dunno, might just b coming down with something, have been feeling v dizzy and v hungry ..... I woke up at 5am this morning absolutely starving lol. Must remember to bring snack up to bed with me tonight lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->