NTNP Chat Thread

Hee hee, we did a naughty this morning :shhh:

I'm due to ovulate either today or tomorrow (i think tomorrow really). So anyway, this morning DH was super horny. i wasn't in the mood to start with but he soon got me in the mood. I told him he better use a glove (aka condom) cos today and tomorrow are like my most fertile days. He wasn't keen, we were rather not going to get that far. Then just as i needed to get up to start getting ready for work he's like "just a quick in and out" - well, a quick in and out turned into the whole deed with him just pulling out quickly at the end. He reckons all the :spermy: came after he was out, but you never know what escapes without him realising...

Now we just wait and see i guess :D
It's funny cos on my terribly depro moments (won't say days cos they don't seem to last full days anymore which is great) I'm not sure that i want to get pregnant again, but when i'm feeling normal and happy etc like i am now then I quite like the idea of being pregnant again. Think i must be reaching a turning point in my emotional healing which is great. I know the timing is still quite wrong for me to get pregnant, but at the same time i don't think i would entirely mind so much if an "accident" happened :blush:

Good morning Huggles.
That's lovely news, that emotionally you're starting to heal. :hug:

Well ladies, I'm pleased to say that my birthday present works wonderfully. (Even though we did have to go and buy a different cable, because the proper Wii cable wasn't complicated enough for our new television!!) If nothing else, I think playing the golf may help our dancing, it's the same motion for the 'perfect' golf shot that you use for ballroom dancing. :)

DH is currently at home, he's got the most awful sore throat this morning and didn't sleep very well... Of course he didn't think during the night to use the throat spray that I have for just such moments!!! Oh well....

Evening ladies how are you all!?

that's exciting Huggles. Ya never know :winkwink:

x

How are you doing Miss Muffet? Have the aftershocks of the earthquake stopped yet?

Morning ladies!

Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was nice. On Saturday OH got a haircut then we got the train to London (spur of the moment) and went to Harrods and bought some very stinky cheese (that asphyxiated everyone on the Tube on the way home later as it was very warm!!!), the Hummingbird Bakery (the Marshmallow Cupcakes were from their recipe book) for hot chocolate and brownies and then to the National History Museum for a deep sea creatures exhibition. After we got home we met up with a couple of OH's firends who we haven't seen for ages for a quick drink then home for yummy chinese takeaway. Yesterday we just chilled round the house all day, pottered in the garden and I made Nutty Apple Loaf Cake which was LUSH. Back to work today - booooo!

Huggles - I am glad you are feeling more positive :) That Lavendar Shortbread sounds lovely, I may make some at the weekend as out lavendar is looking gorgeous at the moment.

xxx

Ok, just had some major EWM (sorry tmi) - think ov is definitely today. If there's going to be an "accident" it would definitely happen now :thumbup:

It's quite nice though cos it seems like each month we are getting just a little less cautious than the month before. So who knows, maybe we won't even have to wait until January...

Just made myself a nice cup of rooibos - time for tea and one of my lavender shortbread biscuits :D

I want my AF to hurry up because i want to track my cycles but i havnt had it for over 2 months now :dohh:

Can't believe you still have aftershocks!! Crazy. Hope it calms down soon.

xxx

Miss Muffet, did you go on the mini pill at all after the birth?
My friend went on the mini pill after she gave birth but then when she stopped it she didn't have a period for about 2 months.
If not, it could just be the breastfeeding causing AF not to arrive - although i know you said you've had some regular months.
It is really frustrating though not knowing what's going on.

yes!! I'm on the mini pill! BUT i havnt taken it the last couple weeks. We are in limbo of NTNP

Then that probably is why AF hasn't arrived. It should arrive in the next week or three though based on my friend's experience. FX'd she shows her face soon!

Hey girls :wave:

Had a very emotional morning as Ethan started primary school :cry: where has my baby gone?! Seeing him all ready in his uniform gave me a lump in my throat.

Here he is outside his new school :cloud9:
https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/DSCI0046.jpg

Other than that some good news, my OPK's & preseed arrived this morning :happydance: I cant wait to start POAS!

Right best go tidy up and keep myself busy :)

Happy Monday girls x

He sure does bless him :D

I cant wait to pick him up and give him lots of hugs :lol: x

Awww Leah, he looks so grown up and handsome! Was he excited?

xxx

Thanks Laura - He was beside himself with pure excitement this morning, they opened the school door and he was gone! No kiss goodbye or anything :(

I feel lost without him and am so worried because of his autism, but i am sure he will be fine and having the time of his life. Luckily i pick him up at 12 today, so not long till i can give him a big squeeze. :)

Awww I'm sure he's having a great time but he will have missed you too! Bet you can't wait to see him and hear all about his day :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"