• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP Chat Thread

Hi Everyone :flower: I have a journal in TTC, but I think I am going to take the NTNP approach, and just stop worring over it and see what happens.....

My OH is really relaxed about it.....he's always like "it'll happen don't worry yourself over it"....HA, soo much easier said than done! Maybe joining this thread will help not worry so much, just relax and enjoy :sex:
To quote my mother... "It'll happen, Just keep screwing your husband":blush:

ooooh Irishbabe so exciting!! Let us know your result! Maybe you'll be our first BFP!

xxx

Lol hopefully but don't b getting your hopes up babe.

I dunno, might just b coming down with something, have been feeling v dizzy and v hungry ..... I woke up at 5am this morning absolutely starving lol. Must remember to bring snack up to bed with me tonight lol.

Ive been like that recently. Now the back of my throat feels fuzzy :dohh: OH and my mum have colds so im probably next in line!

This sounds like a great thread. I stopped birth control June 27 and just started charting my temps a few days ago using fertilityfriend.com. My husband and I are NTNP for now. We'll see what happens in the next few months as my cycles even out. Unfortunately, even my NTNP status has not stopped my poas addiction :nope:.

Oooh. I stopped my pill on 30th June! :happydance: How are you feeling now your off BCP?

Woo hoo! BC-free :happydance:

I'm really excited to finally be done with the pill, but honestly I have felt like crap for two weeks. I feel better today, but I've had bloating, headaches, nausea, fatigue, cramps like crazy, and all kinds of other stuff since officially going off. I was convinced that I was pg, but now that I've stalked around some Internet forums, I'm not so sure. It hasn't stopped me from wasting money on multiple hpts, tho! ](*,)

How has your transition to BC-lessness been? Hopefully better than mine!

Lol, Carreg and Irishbabe, I thought it was pretty funny too.....what would we do with out the advice of our mothers!:winkwink:

This sounds like a great thread. I stopped birth control June 27 and just started charting my temps a few days ago using fertilityfriend.com. My husband and I are NTNP for now. We'll see what happens in the next few months as my cycles even out. Unfortunately, even my NTNP status has not stopped my poas addiction :nope:.

Oooh. I stopped my pill on 30th June! :happydance: How are you feeling now your off BCP?

I'm really excited to finally be done with the pill, but honestly I have felt like crap for two weeks. I feel better today, but I've had bloating, headaches, nausea, fatigue, cramps like crazy, and all kinds of other stuff since officially going off. I was convinced that I was pg, but now that I've stalked around some Internet forums, I'm not so sure. It hasn't stopped me from wasting money on multiple hpts, tho! ](*,)

Well.... I get light headed, feel sick alot (work made a steak and ale pie and I had to stand so far away! The smell of alcohol is churning my stomach atm!)
wierd cramps, usually in the ovary area but about 10 mins ago had a wierd feeling in my lower middle. Am a bit worried about when I will get my 1st bleed. I hate unexpected periods :dohh:

My OH is very laid back too. He said he doesn't want to think about it too deeply or else he'll start panicking and worrying about it too much - 'let's just do it and see what happens' were his words!

hello to everyone joining the chat! I love this thread, so nice having a bunch us in similar situations together to have a good natter :D

Well.... I get light headed, feel sick alot (work made a steak and ale pie and I had to stand so far away! The smell of alcohol is churning my stomach atm!)
wierd cramps, usually in the ovary area but about 10 mins ago had a wierd feeling in my lower middle. Am a bit worried about when I will get my 1st bleed. I hate unexpected periods :dohh:

Oh, yuck. Me too! I'm charting temps, but I just started on Tuesday, so I have no idea when or if I ovulated and no way of knowing when the :witch: is going to show. Maybe she won't and I'll get a :bfp:.

:bfn:

was kinda expecting it anyway :(

ah well at least AF was short and sweet lol.

my sickness is still in full swing. (TMI alert) I feel like im gonna throw up any second. Its a weird type of feeling sick, cant really explain it. I should go to the shop to do the shopping as OH isnt in til 10pm but I havent got the energy. Ive got such a fear of being sick, If I do throw up I panic and get hysterical :dohh:

Sorry to hear that Irishbabe :( :hugs: Maybe next month. Welcome to the bench with me & 24/7 (not sure about anyone else!) for this cycle!

xxx

Thanks girls :hug:

I'm trying to stay positive and tell myself it'll happen when it's meant to. Just wish it was sooner rather than later.

:dust:

Flipping heck i go away for a few hours and this thread has loads more newbies! So hello to you all and welcome to the gang :)

Well had a busy afternoon, sold our car!! the bloke is back tomorrow with the cash *ching ching* so we have been looking for something else, the Renault Scenic is winning at the moment... It will be my mummy car :D
Now chilling and gonna have a nice cuddle with Nathan and watch some TV.

Catch you all in a bit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"