NTNP Chat Thread

The most annoying thing is that we didn't have sex on Sunday either, so I feel like we've missed two opportunities now!
I think I'll have to pin him down tonight, and not let him go until he does climax!

Good Luck Tattoo! :dust:
When do you ovulate?

I don't really know, to be honest!
I was on the pill for almost eight years, since I was 17, so I'm not sure what my cycle is like naturally. Also, this is only my first month off the pill, so it might be taking a while for my cycle to settle down.
I had some EWCM late last week, and based on when my period should be coming I'd probably have ovulated over the weekend just gone. But we're aiming to :sex: every day, because I don't know my cycles yet.

Thanks for the good luck wishes, girls!
:dust: Baby dust right back at you!

Remember if you do it every day try to spice it up a little. the worst thing that can happen is it could start to feel like a chore. Make sure you continue to enjoy it :thumbup:

I agree with Miss Muffet that doing it every day could make it start to feel like a chore. Remember that sperm can survive for up to 3 days inside you so even if you skip a day here and there and only doing it every second or even third day you're still pretty much covered :D

Good luck Tattoo!

How is everyone doing today? Not much to report from me, life has been very dull!! Seeing Felix at the weekend though which is awesome :)

xxx

Hello Ladies!! :D Thought I'd pop in here Carreg so I don't take over Huggles journal!! :p

Not been around for a little while, have been struggling alot since getting my BFP with my emotions, but seem to be getting on top of them abit more now, with alot of help from my wonderful hubby. It's very hard to admit, hense I haven't been around very much, that I didn't feel the way I though I would about becoming a parent. I'm still finding it difficult, but am having times where I'm feeling happy now, and I know I will get there in the end now, whereas before I was so low I didn't know if I would.

Thank you for all being wonderful, it is very much appreciated. xxxx

24/7- i am glad you have been feeling abit better. One day at a time ok :hugs:

Carreg- I'm just having my computer time before bad. We are still getting aftershocks from the earthquake but they are fading out now!

:flower:

haha fair point, Jen! Very considerate of you!

So so so glad you are starting to feel a bit better now :hugs: You have plenty of time to get used to it so don't rush yourself, just take it one day at a time and enjoy it your way :) Glad your hubby is being so wonderful too, huge hugs to Mr 24/7!!

xxxx

24/7 - a very belated congrats on your BFP! Glad things are looking up for you, wishing you all the best :D

I think this could well be my last pill month guys - on my 7 day break now and might not be starting the next one - eek!

Oooooo.... Exciting times then. :)
Sorry, and morning/evening all.

Have just been through and completely caught up on the news.

24/7 - So pleased that you've been able to talk it through completely with your OH and are coming to terms with the idea of being a parent.

I don't know yet (obviously) but I suspect that I will have some of the same internal arguments when we get our +ve. Although I'm looking forward to it, I am also incredibly scared as to how it will change our relationship. And I'm not 101% sure that I'm ready for that.

So welcome back it's great to hear from you again.

Glad your feeling better 24/7.

Everyone is different. I cant imagine how you feel.

I hope I dont run into that problem with my BFP, I dont think I will though... guess we will know next week.

xxx

Oh and monsoon season appears to have just started here!!! Puddles everywhere!!! ;) I was a little childish and just went sloshing through them on my way back to the office. :fool:

Monsoon season arrived here last night, it pelted down for hours!! :shipw: It was ok this morning but I have just looked out the window and it's coming down medium-heavy. YAY! I LOVE THE UK! NOT.

This is me today: :cold: Brrrrr!

xxx

lol I've never been in a real monsoon either...just feels like it sometimes!! I hate rain, and so does my hair which is curly enough without the assistance of dampness!!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->