NTNP Chat Thread

He he, all this talk of hot chocolate is making me crave it, even though drinking it does not appeal at the moment to me.

I'm a Cadbury's Hot Chocolate girl... 2 heaped teaspoons of it, in a mug of milk, shove in microwave for 2 minutes, stir and enjoy. Instant comfort food. Except last night I made a hot choc but had to give it to DH because I took one sip and suddenly felt sick!!! I hate having the end of a cold!

I don't like the Cadbury's one at all. Nestle makes the best in my opinion! (not sure if you have Nestle though). I find the Cadbury's one a bit too artificial tasting.

Funnily enough, I just made some cocoa! Think I made it incorrectly, though, because it was gross. :nope:

LoL - how much stuff did you put in? And did you make it directly in the cup?
If you make it directly in the cup it's one teaspoon cocoa and 2 teaspoons sugar. Mix with a little boiling water to melt the cocoa and then top up with milk, stick in the microwave and nuke!

My jaw cracked the morning, and now I can't open my mouth properly. :(:p

I've been having problems with it for a while, and now it's just got worse!! :p
Oh well, the doctor can fit me in on 20th.... HORRAY!! :wacko:

Geez, that's ages away - shame man!
(hometime now :D )

Opinions on this changing bad please, I've fallen in love!! :D Excuse the price.... :blush::haha:
https://www.johnlewis.com/230906759/Product.aspx

hey everyone!

it's been a busy day for me, so haven't had time to log on until now. All my morning meetings arrived late coz of the bloody tube strike! it brings the whole city to a standstill :growlmad:

anyways, the sun's shining now and I'm having my afternoon cup of tea and feeling a lot more relaxed :coffee:

24/7 - glad you're feeling a bit better - as someone said already, take each day as it comes and try not to worry too much. I'm sure you soon won't be able to wait 'til your LO comes along. lots of :hugs: in the meantime :)

oooh - I love hot chocolate. I sometimes have mine with a little Bailey's which is rather nice :winkwink:

love the changing bag 24/7!!!!!! but yeah, the price is somewhat steep :(

I know, thats the general feeling, but I am so in love with it!! :D
I went looking at buggies with my Mum earlier, as I've already chosen what I want, but wanted to go and have a push!! :p xxx

Ooooh - buggies, have you liked one in particular? I really like some of the mamas & papas ones but they're a bit pricey as well - although I've heard there's an outlet somewhere...? gosh look at me, not even pregnant yet and discussing buggies.... ;-)
but I doooo love a bit of retail therapy :blush:

Jen - that changing bag is lush. But wow...expensive!!

JuFer - ahhh a lady after my own heart, hot chocolate with Bailey's is the best!! Oooh...now I really want to go and make my Bailey's cupcakes....hmmmmm...think that best wait til next month as Bailey's is expensive!!

xxx

I really want a bugaboo cameleon!! :blush: But if we can't quite stretch to that, then would go for M&P pliko switch, :blush:but buagboo is my dream!! :baby: xx

https://www.babylite.co.za/images/Bugaboocameleon6.JPG

Or

https://static.letsbuyit.com/filer/...apas-pliko-pramette-pushchair-city-scape.jpeg

Jen - that changing bag is lush. But wow...expensive!!

JuFer - ahhh a lady after my own heart, hot chocolate with Bailey's is the best!! Oooh...now I really want to go and make my Bailey's cupcakes....hmmmmm...think that best wait til next month as Bailey's is expensive!!

xxx
I know, very bad me. :blush: I'm assuring OH it is an essential. :haha: xxx

Cheap way to get a Baileys.... Rather than splashing out on the big bottle, get the little shot bottles of it. Works out about the same price as the big bottle. But you can have them in little doses. ;)

Love the bag 24/7, although not the price, I wonder if anyone is selling it on EBay. ;) What mode of transport have you fallen for? I'm somewhat taken with the Silver Cross travel systems. (But I'm also old style and Silver Cross are the Rolls Royce of prams/pushchairs.) Friends have the Silver Cross and love it.

Cheap way to get a Baileys.... Rather than splashing out on the big bottle, get the little shot bottles of it. Works out about the same price as the big bottle. But you can have them in little doses. ;)

Love the bag 24/7. What mode of transport have you fallen for? I'm somewhat taken with the Silver Cross travel systems. (But I'm also old style and Silver Cross are the Rolls Royce of prams/pushchairs.) Friends have the Silver Cross and love it.
A bugaboo cameleon. :happydance: OH is happy with it too, and even suggested buying a more expensive limited edition one as an investment!! :winkwink::haha:
I like the silvercross too, similar to my second choice of M&P pliko. :D xxx

Love the bag 24/7, although not the price, I wonder if anyone is selling it on EBay. ;)

A quick search ('Yummy mummy' into the 'Baby' section) reveals that yes they are, and some quite a bit cheaper than £70 too!

xxx

Love the bag 24/7, although not the price, I wonder if anyone is selling it on EBay. ;)

A quick search ('Yummy mummy' into the 'Baby' section) reveals that yes they are, and some quite a bit cheaper than £70 too!

xxx
Off to look!! :happydance: Although must be strong and actually listen to my own rule, NO SHOPPING FOR BABY BEFORE CHRISTMAS!! :dohh::haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->