NTNP Chat Thread

No worries JuFer. You're lucky having an apple tree, I would love one! I made a nutty apple loaf cake at the weekend and that was soooo yummy.

Huggles - Amarula would substitute perfectly well. I really like Amarula too and have wanted to try the recipe with it for a while now :)

Jen - you stay here as long as you want! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is enjoying being able to join in with lots of baby talk etc without feeling daft!

xxx

I don't mind at all and I'm sure the others will agree :) Having had a few peeks in the other forums I'd be scared too!!!!

My dh is not keen on pink either and somehow I don't think I'm into it that much either
Its all abit ott for me at the moment, and makes me feel like I'm not doing every little thing right, and I'm not going to be good enough as I'm not like that, so for me it's best I just stay out. :flower:

I'm not a girlie girl, and some baby bits are just too pink, whereas if we had a girl it would be more jeans and pretty little tops, not dresses so much. :coffee: xxxx

I definitely don't mind you hanging around - love knowing how you're getting on :flower:

No worries JuFer. You're lucky having an apple tree, I would love one! I made a nutty apple loaf cake at the weekend and that was soooo yummy.

Huggles - Amarula would substitute perfectly well. I really like Amarula too and have wanted to try the recipe with it for a while now :)

Jen - you stay here as long as you want! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is enjoying being able to join in with lots of baby talk etc without feeling daft!

xxx

:haha::haha::haha: I have my uses then!! :happydance:

I have fallen in love with the name Jacob today, but OH doesn't like it, so now looks like my two top choices, Jacob and Olivia are to be waved good bye too. :cry: xxx

yeah - having an apple tree (two at present but the other one is dying, so we're getting rid of it at the end of this year) has got it's positives but dh and I are a bit "apple-crumbled out" :haha:
I always make some puree as well but I just noticed the other day that I still got some in the freezer from last year, ooops :blush:

I love Jacob too but it's a bit popular right now cos of Twilight. But I liked it (and Jasper and Edward) before I'd even heard of Twilight!! Maybe you could slip it in as a middle name if your hubby is dead set against it as a first name?

xxx

Oh, just realised there's a Citroen C3 car here too (sorry, i'm totally not into cars :shy: ) - I never even realised that when we bought the pram!

mmmm apple crumble. Gosh I have a craving for that right now...with custard...but I have no apples left cos I put the last of them in the loaf cake...booooo! Oooh or apple pie....with cheddar crust...hot with clotted cream....*drool* I'm so hungry this afternoon!

xxxx

24/7 - please don't feel as though you're doing things wrong just because the girls in the other forum do things differently. I'm sure you yourself know what's best for you and your bump! So maybe yeah - staying out sounds like a good idea ;)

I love Jacob too but it's a bit popular right now cos of Twilight. But I liked it (and Jasper and Edward) before I'd even heard of Twilight!! Maybe you could slip it in as a middle name if your hubby is dead set against it as a first name?

xxx
I'll drop it into a conversation later. :haha: Our first choice is out due to surname - William, so now we are left with Samuel and Joshua at the moment for a boy, and Grace for a girl, although I'm not convinced....

I hadn't even thought of twilight, oops!! :haha: OH quite likes Harry, after Harry Potter. :kiss: xxxx

24/7 - please don't feel as though you're doing things wrong just because the girls in the other forum do things differently. I'm sure you yourself know what's best for you and your bump! So maybe yeah - staying out sounds like a good idea ;)
I will be avoiding, I just need to take it all at my own pace, so here is best. :flower: So thank you all. :baby: xxxx

I love Joshua - but then again I'm biased as my nephew is called Joshua ;) Quite like Samuel as well actually ...

I love Joshua - but then again I'm biased as my nephew is called Joshua ;) Quite like Samuel as well actually ...
It's just so difficult to decide. :baby:

24/7 your not allowed to go anywhere! This is your home, you can never leave we would miss you too much!!

OMG girls my boobs are killing and falling out of my bra. :haha:

xxx

But then again, you still got a while to go yet :winkwink:

I'm off home in a few minutes - gotta walk to the station as still no tube :nope:

Catch up with you all tomorrow and enjoy your evening!!!

xxx

24/7 your not allowed to go anywhere! This is your home, you can never leave we would miss you too much!!

OMG girls my boobs are killing and falling out of my bra. :haha:

xxx
YAY!! Thank you!! :haha:
Liking this symptom, horray!! :happydance: Although the heavy feeling comes and goes for me, my my nips feel very funny and tingly and OH says they feel different. :blush: xxx

I just so want to be pregnant this month. I am going to be so dissapointed if not.

xxx

I just so want to be pregnant this month. I am going to be so dissapointed if not.

xxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I really hope you are, and you would be the perfect bump buddy too, so I'd be very happy!! :baby: xxxx

Thanks honey I would love to be bump buddies with you!! And Car!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->