NTNP Chat Thread

Wow, been so busy with morning with a mixture of work, DH skyping me about houses, and my friend e-mailing me about a house they are considering buying.

At the moment i'm starting to think we are no good at waiting. The PLAN was to wait until January to TTC and also to start looking at properties in Dec/Jan so that we could maybe buy a house and move end feb. Well, we all know how well my waiting til Jan to TTC is going, now it looks like we might start looking at moving sooner as well!

good morning everyone!

what a lovely idea with the xmas hampers - it's got me thinking now if I shouldn't do this as well. certainly will save some money and is actually a useful present. mmmh.

gotta go to a fire warden assembly now - speak to you all in a bit :)

We made: sticky ginger cake, cranberry & pistachio biscotti, orangettes (candied orange peel in dark chocolate), nut & ginger rochers, white chocolate, pistachio & turkish delight truffles, stained glass sugar cookies...erm... a couple of other types of truffle..can't remember everything else. It took me 4 days solid int he kitchen! But so worth it.

xxx

Wow, Laura - you sound like an amazing baker! I can manage banana bread, buns and chocolate cake at a push. :haha:

4magpies - best of luck for your testing - will be thinking of you :thumbup:

Hope everyone is OK today!

lol Nat, not sure about amazing but I love doing it!!

Hope you're doing well :)

xxx

Lunchtime!! :D
And today I have vegetable pasta, tomato and sweetcorn sauce and avorcado!! :D xxxx

Practice makes perfect! And baking is so much more appealing than cooking!

I'm job hunting this afternoon...ugh, I hate this feeling. :(

you're job hunting and i'm house-hunting! :D
Trying to find a house for my friend and so looking for somewhere for us at hte same time. Just found out that we can get out of our current rental contract earlier if we find new tenants ourselves :D

Ooooh, just remembered my daily piece of shortbread! Yummy yummy yummy *licks lips* :D

I love baking! You're right it's loads more satisfying that ordinary cooking :thumbup: I like trying different combinations of things, different flavours.

I'm house-hunting too, although for myself :happydance: Very demoralising as there's very few nice houses around at the moment :shrug:

*joins the house hunting club*

Going for a viewing this weekend at a little house on a nice estate. Really need to move out of here so hoping it's OK! :D it even has a small conservatory. Just hope they will let us take the cat.

I really enjoy baking too! I'm not keen on cooking, but baking is much more fun for some reason - all those lovely smells :D Reminds me of being a kid and baking with my nanna.

Also, I am now officially NTNP! :happydance: Not starting a new pack on Friday. It's been 11 years on the pill, feels so weird to be not taking it! Here's hoping everything still works! I feel so giddy and scared at the same time :wacko:

I've been looking at baby bits all day, and I just can't wait to get shopping!! :D
We would live to move too, it's just so expensive.... :( xx

Yay for officially joining the NTNP club Elhaym! :D

Feeling quite cold so decided to make myself some rooibos and eat my shortbread biscuit. But then whilst making the tea I started feeling down (after thinking horrible nasty thoughts about someone after reading their FB status update) so i thought Gah, bugger that, and made myself hot chocolate instead! :D

I want a hot chocolate now!! :( xx

mmmm hot chocolate....there is none in my office so I have rooibos instead!

Hope everyone is ok this morning :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"