NTNP Chat Thread

Thanks honey I would love to be bump buddies with you!! And Car!!

xxx
I so hope it happens for you, both of you!! :hugs:
It's so wierd, as although we were TTC, and this was the aim of the game, it is still really hard to believe that it is all real, and it's actually me it's happening to, if that makes sense? :shrug: I have been doing Carregs pregnancy tests everyday to make sure. :blush::haha: xxx

Bet it still seems like a dream! I guess it's weird when something you think about for so long actually happens. Like, you spend all that time imagining it, then you're really living it....

Wow you ladies talk lots! i just came in to catch up but there are many pages :haha:

Morning girls!!

Awww 24/7... its is real! I might be a bit like that, I'll find it hard to believe I got that lucky!!!!

xxxx

Just popping in briefly to say it seems we might have moved from NTSP (Not Trying Still Preventing) to NTHP (Not Trying Hardly Preventing)! :D

(i'm seriously starting to think we won't make it to January to stop preventing. We still won't TRY before January, but we might just stop preventing :winkwink: )

(will post more in my journal just as soon as i get a chance).

Good morning and evening everyone.

Have just managed to read through the couple of pages since last night. :) I don't know how others feel, but dosen't this 'board' lend itself to having just about anyone on it???? Surely all are welcome. :D

He he he.... Sorry I'm in a daft mood this morning, we had a nice evening last night, even though DH still has man-flu.

Keeping fingers crossed for this being 'the' month.

OOOoooooooooh!! Huggles?! Thats fab.

I am testing on sunday I think, will be 12DPO. AF isnt due till tuesday!

xxx

Good morning and evening everyone.

Have just managed to read through the couple of pages since last night. :) I don't know how others feel, but dosen't this 'board' lend itself to having just about anyone on it???? Surely all are welcome. :D

He he he.... Sorry I'm in a daft mood this morning, we had a nice evening last night, even though DH still has man-flu.

Keeping fingers crossed for this being 'the' month.

It does tend to be quite an eclectic mix of people! Some NTNP, some WTT, some TTC, and some even PG! :haha: Maybe we're all just a bit confused :loopy:

OOOoooooooooh!! Huggles?! Thats fab.

I am testing on sunday I think, will be 12DPO. AF isnt due till tuesday!

xxx

By 12DPO it should show up if it's a +, even if AF isn't due yet! FX'd!!! let us know how it goes :dust:

Just popping in briefly to say it seems we might have moved from NTSP (Not Trying Still Preventing) to NTHP (Not Trying Hardly Preventing)! :D

(i'm seriously starting to think we won't make it to January to stop preventing. We still won't TRY before January, but we might just stop preventing :winkwink: )

(will post more in my journal just as soon as i get a chance).

that sounds like me!!!

Morning Girls. :flower:

Feeling more positive than ever today, so am hoping things have turned a huge corner now, and it makes me so much happier, as this is how I always imagined I'd feel. :cloud9: I have become abit nesty already, I can't stop cleaning or planning, and have pretty much planned all my christmas presents now!! :blush::haha:

xxxxx

Dont worry huggles I will keep you all updated.

I wanna be duffed soooo bad.

xxx

Jen - so pleased for you :D Great news!

Huggles - also fab news, hurrah!

Magpies - I share your sentiment. Though am more convinced than ever that we haven't done it this month!

Another cold, misty, grey day here. Boooo. Am in quite a good mood though and looking forward to making Huggles' lavender shortbread this evening. Just hope work goes by quickly!!

xxx

Glad to hear you're in a better mood today Carreg :D Enjoy making the shortbread - it really is yummy! I'm totally shocked that we're managing to only eat one a day each, i thought we'd finish it in like 2 days!

Oooh, just remembered about the bailey's cupcake recipe - going to go search through the pages and print it quickly :D

I think I'm adding the Bailey's cup cakes to my Xmas hamper presents! The baskets I ordered from eBay arrived yesterday, so my Xmas shopping has officially begun.

Ooh yay, someone else who make Christmas hampers! We baked all our presents last year, cakes, sweets, truffles, biscuits..it was great and everyone loved them!

xxx

I've not done it before, but I love getting home baked gifts, and we're also trying to save some money (I'm not working full time at the moment, because my last teaching contract was temporary and ended last month. I need to get back into supply work, but there's so little about right now). If I get my :bfp: any time soon, we'll need every penny!
I'm slowly deciding what to put in the hampers. So far I've chosen flap jacks, cakes and chocolate biscuits. What do you put in, Carrag?

We made: sticky ginger cake, cranberry & pistachio biscotti, orangettes (candied orange peel in dark chocolate), nut & ginger rochers, white chocolate, pistachio & turkish delight truffles, stained glass sugar cookies...erm... a couple of other types of truffle..can't remember everything else. It took me 4 days solid int he kitchen! But so worth it.

xxx

I'm also thinking of doing some homebaked hampers for christmas. My new bread machine can supposedly make jam so at the moment i'm thinking Jam, lavender shortbread, maybe fancy cupcakes. Not sure what else yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->