NTNP Chat Thread

Good morning , how are we all today? I think my body is going insane, AF isn't due yet but I constantly feel like I'm about to come on only to discover lots of CM. I actually got up in the night last night thinking AF had arrived grrrrrr (tugging feeling in abdomen)

What's everyone up to today?

4Magpies - not long to go! Wait it out if you can - then you won't get a false negative xxx hope you get your:bfp::dust:

I'm going to test at 12DPO.

Should be positive if its gonna be by then.

xxx

Hold off 4magpies, I got BFN on tuesday afternoon and BFP on thursday evening, so a couple of days makes all the difference. xx

Definitely - I have no idea when to test as I've only recently come off the implant and had a chemical last month (suspected because I didn't test but AF was a week late)

ETA Congrats 24/7 xxxxx H&H 9 months!

Thank you!! :D
FX for BFP for you aswell and 4magpies!! xx

Argh I am gonna go mental today I tell you... meeting my mum for lunch so at least I cant go and buy a test! :haha:

xxx

I reeeeeeeally want to test too, even though I'm sure I'm out! Magpies..we gotta stick together with this willpower thing...I'm figuring if I can make it Saturday then that's good!

xxx

Morning everyone!!!!
Last day at work today for a week or so for me, so I'm making the most of this. ;)

Pleased to say man-flu and my simple cold are definitely on the way out, so we'll be able to make the most of the swimming and roller coasters. :D

Oh and the good news.....

I got Honours in my dreaded Street dance exams, so that's 92% or more!!!!

Ha ha ha h ha..... Not sure quite how I managed that one but I'm not going to question it, just accept it graciously and run! :D

Thank you Huggles.

To say I am in shock, is an understatement. ;)

Car! Hold out till sunday cause then I deffo will. Thats when I am testing.

xxx

Wow, that's awesome dragonhawk, congrats!! I hope your day flies by for you :)

Magpies - Sunday?! That's craaaaaaazy talk! :p Though, I'm going to see Felix on Saturday so may be too busy to test (who am I kidding, it'll be the first thing I want to do on Saturday morning!)

xxx

lol :lol: I will TRY to hold out til Sunday, just for you! If I cave I will post and let you know :D

xxx

Magpies - Just bought two FRER's from Amazon for £6 delivered...they'll be here by 12 tomorrow...uh-oh....(hurrah for Amazon Prime!)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->