NTNP Chat Thread

Mine have been dispatched from ebay so should be here today or tomorrow, saturday at the latest, I have that one in my drawer still though, will make me feel better about it if I have 2 more to fall back on if AF ends up late.

xxx

Haha...

You okay huggles? Whats your plans for the weekend?

xxx

I'm fine. Nothing much planned for the weekend. Was supposed to have lunch with my cousin but she just postponed it to supper on monday. So at the moment i've got nothing planned.

I'm getting excited for your test day, 4magpies! x

I keep having to stop myself going and buying ICs online - I really don't need them yet but so tempted :D

I am off work so gonna have a clean and just relax, maybe go to the city (manchester) and see some friends on friday night for a coffee and a donut (crispy kremes!!) yum!!

El, I keep forgetting that your really close to me! :haha:

I was like that about the IC's the other day. I didnt buy any and I am glad cause I would be testing now!

xxx

*spreads some willpower*
good afternoon ladies - hope you're all doing well

I think i might steal some of that willpower JuFer and use it to stop myself throwing my pc out the window! It's driving me bonkers! Keeps freezing and giving me white screens and is just generally not doing what it should today :growlmad:

And just to prove my point it's taken me about 10 min just to be able to post this short message!

lol huggles - feel free to take us much willpower as you want ;)
I hate when this happens... and usually the first thing they say in IT support is "have you rebooted your PC" - well no it hasn't really crossed my mind :dohh:

hope you'll get it fixed soon :flower:

I hate when this happens... and usually the first thing they say in IT support is "have you rebooted your PC" - well no it hasn't really crossed my mind :dohh:

Don't know if you've watched The IT Crowd but they set up an automatic phone-answering thingy with a tape which just says 'Hello IT, have you tried turning it off and on?' every time the phone rings cos that is all they ever say to sort out problems :D

xxx

LoL! Actually, I haven't rebooted it! :blush: - but it's Microsoft Outlook that's buggering it all up - that's what's causing all the problems and slowness. It does it sometimes, no idea why. But maybe i should just try rebooting to save my sanity for the last 2 hours!
(just delivered a phone message by hand cos it was quicker than trying to send the message via e-mail!)

LOL - but then if it's an Outlook problem not sure if that would help anyways ;) It's just funny, coz as Carreg says - it's the standard response from the helpdesks :growlmad: ...and I haven't watched the IT crowd :haha:

Ok, just rebooted in case it helps. Will find out soon enough.
As I was shutting everything down though and hitting Restart I got the wonderful message "this program is not responding" I'm like "no sh*t sherlock!" :dohh:

I feel like chocolate now. Almost tempted enough to go and buy some at the tuckshop outside but i don't think i will - I don't like the lady that owns it so I try my best never to buy from it! :smug: (although i really do feel like chocolate...)

Thinking of making pork neck steaks cooked with apple and served on couscous (with mushrooms in it) for supper.

I am absolutely in love with Moss from the IT Crowd. :haha:

Well, funnily enough, rebooting my pc seemed to do the trick! Wish i'd thought of it 5 hours earlier!

Drinking tea now to try and get rid of my urge for chocolate :D

It's quite annoying at work at the moment cos there's this bit of work i really need to do that takes quite a bit of time to do - I have to edit a publication into 3 different versions by cutting out different sections - it was supposed to go out yesterday but it wasn't ready yet so i was hoping to do it today so i could send it out but now they've decided they're first going to wait for some parliamentry speech on tv in case certain adjustments need to be made. That's only coming on in about 10 minutes i think and then they have to watch the whole speech and then make the adjustments and only then will i get it to start working on which means i won't get it out before tomorrow - 2 days late!

I am absolutely in love with Moss from the IT Crowd. :haha:

LOL he is quite amazing! Hva eyou seent he enw series? He is super-awesome in that :D I have a big soft spot for Roy though :D And Douglas makes me laugh loads in the new series too. Think the best character of all was Richmond though..just cos he was so..well, weird :D

xxx

Ok, change of plans for supper - DH has just announced he wants homemade pizza! (that's what comes from watching Jamie Oliver's 'Jamie at Home' on tv last night!) :pizza:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->