NTNP Chat Thread

woooo homemade pizza! I love doing homemade pizza :D What toppings are you doing?

We're eating out tonight as I have my hair chop so OH will eat in the pub while he waits. I will be spoilt with wine and pistachios at the salon! Or maybe not wine this time after last night's debacle. Vomiting in the salon would not be good!! Maybe I'll stick with coffee!!

xxx

LoL - definitely stay away from the wine - don't want vomit mixed in with hair on the floor!

Not sure what toppings i'm gonna put on yet. Bought russians (spicy sausages), back bacon, pecorino (similar to parmesan), avo and portobello mushrooms. Also have feta and olives and of course mozzarella. Will decide what all goes on as we make it - or might do a mix of everything but think that woudl be overkill LoL. Dumped the ingredients in the bread maker and am letting it mix me some dough :D Decided to sit back and relax this evening and let DH do the dishes - he doesn't know yet :haha:
Last night i was rushing around looking at a potential house for my friend after doing some grocery shopping and then came home to find DH playing X-box. I then proceeded to make supper and start on our mega load of dirty dishes while he continued to play games. He then said when i was nearing the end of the dishes that i should leave some he would finish washing them. So i did. Naturally he didn't get around to washing teh rest so they are still there. So i've just decided having gotten home from the shops and starting the dough that tonight i am sitting back with my feet up, watching tv and writing on BnB while he can come home from work and wash dishes and make pizza :D

Oooh, and Jamie Oliver is now busy making chocolate risotto on tonight's programme!

We always have homemade pizza on a saturday with potato wedges!! :D xx

Well we landed up making calzone instead of pizza but it's basically the same thing, just pizza folded in half :D
I put russians (spicy sausage), bacon, mushrooms, feta, pecorino and garlic on mine. DH added olives to his. Then we had avo on the side cos i don't like the avo to be cooked but being calzone instead of pizza you also can't add it afterwards. So we just had it on the side and took a bite of it with each bite of calzone :D Was really yummy. Got leftovers for lunch today :D

I'm in a really good happy mood today - the sky is clear and looking like it's going to be a gorgeous day, it's friday, and i'm just generally feeling cheerful :D Should be quite busy at work as well as i should finally get the publication i'm supposed to edit so hopefully the time will go by nice and quickly.

How was your haircut Carreg?

Your pizza sounds yummy!! What's on the menu for tonight? We have just done a big shop so have lots to choose from.... But will see what my cravings ask for later and see if I have it in!! :D
Glad your feeling happy today, hope you have a good day. Day off for me again today, yippee!! xx

Morning all!
Yesterday's talk of testing is making me itchy to test too! But I know my tests won't show a thing. I'm going to hold out for another week, and test next Saturday morning.

Tattoo your cycle sounds similar to mine as AF is due for me next Saturday, Sunday at the latest. On the off chance that nothing shows by Monday I'll buy a test, but will keep it til Wed morning as that is Jarrod's due date so IF there is anything i think it would be awesome to find out on his due date - his special present to us. But i seriously doubt there will be anything unless one of DH's :spermy: escaped before he pulled out! But not holding out much hope for that.

24/7 i'm thinking for supper tonight i'll do what i was planning for last night - pork neck steaks served on couscous, with Carreg's onion gravy and then we still have portobello mushrooms left from the pizza so gonna grate some pecorino on those and grill them

Ooooh, could I have the gravy recipe please? I can't buy gravy but maybe could make some!! :D Dinner sounds yummy, I'll be there!! xx

Tattoo your cycle sounds similar to mine as AF is due for me next Saturday, Sunday at the latest. On the off chance that nothing shows by Monday I'll buy a test, but will keep it til Wed morning as that is Jarrod's due date so IF there is anything i think it would be awesome to find out on his due date - his special present to us. But i seriously doubt there will be anything unless one of DH's :spermy: escaped before he pulled out! But not holding out much hope for that.

Aww, that would be lovely! I really hope that works out for you both.

My AF is due Monday 20th, so I'm a couple of days behind you. I've got some 10miu IC test strips, and I figure I should get a decent result two days before my AF.

Ooooh, could I have the gravy recipe please? I can't buy gravy but maybe could make some!! :D Dinner sounds yummy, I'll be there!! xx

Carreg, hope you don't mind me sharing your recipe - you get full credit! :flower:

Here it is:

Onion Gravy

The basic is finely dice some onion, bacon and mushrooms and saute them for a bit, then shake in some beef stock powder and some flour and mix it about to make it sticky, wait about 30 seconds then bosh in some water (a bit at a time, stirring after each addition to make sure it's all incorporated and smooth) to the desired consistency, let it simmer for a bit and thicken then splash in some red wine to bring it back to the consistency you want and serve.

Ok, time for me to do some work! :coffee:

No problem with you sharing Huggles! 24/7 - Just sorry the recipe is a bit vague but I tend to just make it up as I go along!!

Well ladies, it's Frrrriiiiiiiiddddaaaaaaayyyy!! Wooo! Today could be interesting as my boss accidentally took an extra strong sleeping tablet instead of her anti-smoking tablet so she is kinda falling asleep ever 2 seconds! My temp is up from 36.71 to 36.89 today after slowly dropping so I am hoping this might be a good sign? Probably find it's just a fluke though and will be down again tomorrow but who knows!

How is everyone else doing today?

xxx

Thanks Huggles and Carreg, will be having this tonight with my sausages and mash now!! :D xxxx

Yay Carreg, I want bump buddies!! :D
Got a 3+ on a digi today so happy about that, just want a scan now though!! :p xxx

Well I will try my best for you Jen!! Trying not to get my hopes up as I'm sure it will drop again tomorrow and just be a fluke!!

xxx

Has anyone used the Tesco tests? I bought 2 last night in a fit of silliness (when I have 2 FRER's arriving today!) and was wondering how good they are and if I can use them in advance on AF being due?

xxx

I've used them before, not been pregnant when I have though, so have all been negative.... :p

My friend got her BFP on the sainsburys verion, and said they were good though and then confirmed with a digi, so I think it would be ok!! xxxxx

LoL about your boss Carreg! Fx'd your temp is a good sign :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->