NTNP Chat Thread

hehe , never leave a new thread alone :haha:. Enjoy your time and well done ons elling the car :)

The thing is, i originally started this thread thinking maybe 1 or 2 people may reply! Now we have 27 pages and loads of people.. Its brilliant and i have more NTNP buddies than i imagined :D

The more the merrier i say :)

I love the zafira for a slightly bigger car!! :D We have a focus, and I love it!! :D
Just in from work and feel like this -----> :growlmad::growlmad: Some of my team members drive me mad!! Two more days though, and then a day with my wonderful hubby!! :cloud9: xxxxx

Better luck next month Irishbabe :) I'm on the bench too! lol

Morning all x

What a flippin nightmare we are having! We found a lovely Renault Scenic so thought all was going well, then we look up more about them and my god they are really unreliable! So back to my original choice of a Xsara Picasso now, which i love but Nathan isnt so keen :wacko:

I dont mind the Zafira, but for our money(£3500) we wont be able to get a newer shaped one :(

Off to ring round some garages to get some opinions on them x

Hope you are all well!! Catch up with you all in a bit xx

Morning ladles!!

I can't believe how this thread has EXPLODED since it was just Leah & me! Totally awesome and it is great to have so many lovely NTNP buddies :) Hopefully some of us will get to be bump buddies some day (soon!) too!

Good luck with your car hunting Leah :) We have a Suzuki Grand Vitara that has been converted to LPG so we can feel smug about helping the environment :p :lol: That and it's phenomenally cheap to run as gas is only 60.9p a litre!! :dance:

Aaaaand....it's FRIIIIIDAAAAAAYYYYYYYY :happydance: :happydance: Only 8.25 hours til I am freeeeeeeeeee for the weekend! Wooooo! Sadly my friend V who normally comes over on a Friday (usually for drunken antics involving the Wii Fit!) is away this week but it means I get a quiet evening with my OH instead :D

What are everyones plans for tonight/the weekend?

xx

BFN from me today...

Back on the bench waiting for AF another month of uncertantity....

Roll on decemeber when I can try properly.

xxx

No plans for this weekend other than a cheer performance on Saturday..

I'm having an night in tonight with OH too :)

Sorry to hear about your BFN Becca :( :hugs: Welcome to the bench and fingers crossed for next month!

xxx

Morning all!!!! No bright sunshine this morning, but at least it's not raining and it's Friday!!! Going to test drive my dream car tomorrow, a Mini. So looking forward to it. Admittedly we shan't be buying a new one from the dealer, but I do need to know if I like the layout. :) Very excited. My old rust-bucket can't keep going for too long. It's a Ford Focus estate, DH has the newer Focus now (it's a dream) but the old one won't get through it's MOT, so we need a new car to replace it. It's between a mini and a fiesta. However we can't agree on the styling for the Fiesta, so it'll probably be a mini. (I will get my dream car!!!) :D

Magpies - big hugs.... It'll come soon.

Just need to wait for the witch to pass and then we can get back to practising. ;)

It's weird, looking on the TTC boards now, I don't feel as though I belong there any more. Hooray for the new NTNP board. :)

Morning Girlies!! :D
Enjoying abit of relaxing before work then off I go, only one more shift after today, whoop!!
Hope everyone else well, and huge hugs 4magpies. xxxx

Yay for dream cars! I have an astra at the moment but I reeeaalllly want a VW beetle lol (new shape). The Astra will do for now though!

I know what you mean about the TTC boards lol I don't even look in there now!

Ooooh I dont like minis! Lol. My SIL wants one. My lil brother is after buying an old one at the minute.

Get yourself a honda!! Hehe.

I just feel so down in the dumps today I know I am only 10 DPO but I would of thought I would of got a feint positive.

Tonight I will probably do my food shop, I am working in the morning. Might go IKEA in the afternoon and on sunday I have to travel to milton keynes for a course on monday. Staying in the hilton but not looking forward to it as its the 1st night me and phillip have spent apart in like 2 years?! Argh... I will cry on the way down there I recon. Gonna miss him so much.

xxxx

I work for VW chloe!! Lol. I get to sit and look at a brand new beetle all day...

Just so you know the roofs on them rust because of how they are built so if you do go looking to buy one you know what to look out for.

xxxx

Oooh yes totally agree re Hondas! OH's previous car was a Honda Civic 1.8vti (in Pirate Black...sort of black purple that changes in different lights and mmmm) and it was GORGEOUS. Miss that car loads, it was soooo blinking fast, gotta love VTEC and DOHC! Anyway!

If you think you are definitely due a positive you could try again in a day or two? Maybe it was just a bit early? :hugs:

PS: If you get too miserable in Milton Keynes drop me a line, I'm not far down the road. I know how you feel baout nights away from OH, I had to work away in Middlesbrough for 3 nights a week for 3 weeks last year and it was HORRIBLE.

xxx

Hmmm Honda isnt one we thought about *runs off to look on autotrader & parkers*

Laura i am from Milton Keynes originally and grew up there, so am often over that way seeing family :D
Becca sorry about the BFN! But hey it aint over till the bitchy witchy shows her face x

Leah xxx

morning! Its my day off and I naturally have a sore throat(!) :dohh:
I need to get better by tomorow as I have to get back to work in a kitchen at 8 am! Any tips on beating a cold in 24hrs?

I have civic type R in nighthawk black (not the newest shape the one before... best civic type r they ever made...) its my baby...

My first car was an integra type R in milano red...

I am honda through and through! Haha.

I have another test but I dont think I will use it unless I am like 2 weeks late for AF as dont want to waste it!

xxx

Inge there are some Vitamin C tablets you can buy, they are disolvable(sp?) and work bloody wonders :)
Other than that just try sweating it out/plenty of fluids and rest xx

Leah - ooh small world! I'm in Hemel Hempstead :) If you ever fancy a coffee let me know! Hondas are really reliable, the engines go and go. Our has over 160k on the clock and still going strong (it just has other problems that we can't afford to fix so it's been abandoned to OH's parent's driveway until we get round to scrapping it! that and it was expensive to run.)
And too true, keep heart Becca until the witch arrives...and keep testing too!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->