NTNP Chat Thread

We're going to my cousin for supper tonight. She's cooking peanut butter chicken and serving it with noodles. I'm going to take a salad and some custard and then we'll have tinned peaches and custard for pudding.

In January we went to her for supper as well. My brain totally left me that evening and i couldn't remember anything i was trying to talk about. Felt like a right idiot. About a week later I got a bfp. Wonder if it might be about to repeat itself...

Thanks, trying not to get my hopes up or think about it but not doing a very good job of that! Going to be very disappointed when AF arrives on saturday, but i do know it's for the best. So will just spend this week hoping and not admitting that i'm hoping and then will carry on next week all happy that i'm one month closer to not preventing :)

Its horrible isnt it always hoping.

You will be there again before you know it hun.

xxx

Looks like im joining you lovely ladies :)

Ok,so im taking a huge Chill pill.

*Opks binned!
*Ovacue monitor sold!
*bbt binned!
*Fern saliva test given away
* ff account will be deactivated.
*one hpt to be taken each month14dpo and another if af is v late again.

I need to do this for my Marriage
Im getting so stressed...im now on cd 39! no af.i keep peeing on tests.
I am nearly week late....23 dpo.....
Iv had it with all ttc buisness!
Im getting Myself to drs to see if they can do some tests to see if everythings ok and then ntnp.

Im a crazy poas addict and all this stress isnt helping....i still will be in the ttc forums helping other women as have learnt lots of things in past year.

I am going to focus on my marriage
I need to do this b4 my head gets messed

Welcome babyhopes :hi:
You're very welcome here although some of us (me included :shy: ) are not very good at not encouraging the poas! We get a bit obsessed everytime it's that time for anyone. But we'll try our best not to pressure you.

I think taking time out to relax and just work on your marriage is a very good sensible decision :thumbup:

we're a very mixed bunch here with some officially TTC'ing (4magpies), some pregnant (24/7), some WTT (me) and a couple NTNP. But we chat a lot and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :flower:

Thanks for the welcome.....
my marriage is very good :) I just want it to stay that way...
i found it theraputic to get rid of those ttc things :)

oh, and we mustn't forget Carreg's marvelous cooking tips! she's training me to be a veggie ninja! :ninja:

I'm glad you marriage is still very good - but it is always important to work on it so that it can hopefully stay that way. :flow: Maybe the relaxing about it all will be all that's needed and the less stress will get you pregnant nice and quickly :D

lol I love how I get the special mention for the cooking tips!! I think I'm getting a name around here!!!

Welcome to the relaxed side of the island Babyhopes...hope you enjoy your stay :)

xxx

Welcome baby hopes! I am becoming a crazy TTC'er. We kind of NTNP last month.

I like the regiment and I am lucky in that my cycles are pretty regular *touches wood!*

xxx

my cycles are everywhere the more stress im under the more delayed they are.this cycle is looking like at least 50 days :(

Thats awful hun, mine were crazy after I came of depo, varying between 10 days and 40.

I hope yours settle soon. :kiss:

Mine vary on which ovary I ov from. My damaged left ovary is slower than my right. :haha:

xxx

Its awful, have you tried going on the pill for a month to regulate? Thats what I did, worked a treat.

I came off the depo in may 2009 and I have only just started to get regular... 27-29 days.

I went on it after my MC, worst thing I ever did.

xxx

Afternoon Ladies!! Home from now and have just had an amazing sanwich, only GF bread and a lactose free cheese spread but it was just what I wanted!! :D
Welcome babyhopes. xxx

Bad AF type pains tonight, am waiting for NHS direct to ring back now.
I don't want to lose our amazing beanie. :( xxx

Fx'd that it's nothing too concerning 24/7. :hugs: Are you bleeding at all or is it just cramps? Maybe it's just your uterus stretching? I had bad cramps the day i got my bfp (5.5 weeks). Really hope it's nothing bad. :hugs:

We just got back from a lovely supper with my cousin. I made the most amazing salad to take with - made extra for us to have for lunch tomorrow. My salad-making skills are definitely improving! This salad has crisp lettuce from the shop, cos lettuce from our garden, baby marrows, baby sweetcorn, baby green beans, radishes, baby tomatoes, mange tout, carrots, olives and feta. Was awesome! :D

No bleeding, just bad AF pains. :(
Horray for baby sweetcorn!! :D I have made chilli pasta to take to work for lunch tomorrow, yummy!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->