NTNP Chat Thread

Spoke to NHS direct again, and an emergency doctor and going to see how it is in the morning, and go from there. Hoping and praying that all is well. xx

How are things this morning 24/7? Are you still cramping?

Not so bad at the moment, but it is still there. :( xx

24/7 Here's a link about the cramping. It's very short and basically says it's normal. :flower:

Thanks Huggles. :hugs:
Off to work until 2 now, but won't have anything to do so will be back when I get there. :blush: xxxx

was sick this morning :(
feeling like shite lol.......
i bloody better be preg lol feeling this bad

oi im sure im not preg.af is week late today and bfn on ic this morning ,u used my last test :( wont be wasting any more money xx

ok, well if you tested this morning then not sure what's going on. :hugs:
Hope you feel better soon :flower:

Jen - I hope everything is ok and you are feeling better now. As per Huggles' article, I'm pretty sure cramping is normal as your insides are starting to stretch :hugs: to you though.

Becca - are you going to test again? Sorry you are so ill :( :hugs: for you too

And as for me, AF is due today so will be spending all day on the lookout. Still getting BFN's so now I just wait!!!

Feel like murdering my colleague today but it's a long story so more on that in my journal...

xxx

Thanks Car, I think that my cold is messing my luteal phase, AF should come today really.

Not going to test unless she isnt here by weekend. Cant face another BFN.

xxx

Have a doctors appointment in an hour, and an urgent scan tomorrow. :(
Please keep sticking little beanie. xxxx

holding thumbs and fingers (and toes) crossed for you. On the good side - you get to see your beanie nice and soon! :D

:dust: keep sticking beanie :dust:

Oh Jen, GOOD LUCK!! Are you bleeding or just cramping? :hugs:

Loads of sticky and positive thoughts to you and your little beanie :flow:

xxx

Just cramping, he said there is a possibility it could be a UTI, so for once am just hoping it is that!! Just trying to find a suitable pot to pee in before I go now, and it's proving difficult..!! xxx

I'll keep everything crossed for you too 24/7!!!!!
Loads of extra sticky :dust:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"