NTNP Chat Thread

morning! Its my day off and I naturally have a sore throat(!) :dohh:
I need to get better by tomorow as I have to get back to work in a kitchen at 8 am! Any tips on beating a cold in 24hrs?

Sorry to hear you're feeling grotty! Try cold & flu capsules every 4 hours, lots of orange juice and drinking hot water with cider vinegar and honey (actually nicer than it sounds) for your throat!

xxx

Becca i need something with a mahooosive boot as we dont travel light as a family :lol:

Its frying my brain looking for a new car, ours is being collected tonight by the new owner so we need something sorted this weekend.

On a nicer note! I now have a new set of wheels for Sienna that can be converted to a double :wohoo: Its a Mutsy Urban Rider and its gorgeous x

Requirement of a large boot.... That's why we had a Focus estate. Now we've realised that the standard Focus is fine for the amount of stuff. To the point where we even measured it up for all our dancing stuff, pushchair etc for when a LO actually arrives on the scene for us.

We did look particularly funny that day arriving at the garage to test drive the focus, but we needed to know these things. (Had to borrow the pushchair, but it worked.) :)

Im taking the capsules and oh has gone to asda to get lots of orange juice,oranges and fruit. Then later il have a hot bath and snuggle in bed. Thanks for the tips but I dont know about the vinegar and honey drink. Might just try honey in hot water!

Inge, good luck with the cold. Definitely suggest snuggling under the duvet and watching 'girlie' films.

Actually that's what I want to do, rather than being at work, at present, but that's more to do with teh fact that I managed to get an hour in at the gym last night. :)

Ooo I didn't know that the beetle roofs rust...thanks for the tip :thumbup:

Hey,
Can I join you lot in here, have been browsing TTC for a while now but didn't really feel like I fitted in. Not sure I could get my head round all the temps and charting etc lol

I had my coil out on the 2nd July and AF arrived yesterday, so just waiting now to see what happens :D

I'd forgotten how bad this time of the month feels though...!!

xx

Hey,
Can I join you lot in here, have been browsing TTC for a while now but didn't really feel like I fitted in. Not sure I could get my head round all the temps and charting etc lol

I had my coil out on the 2nd July and AF arrived yesterday, so just waiting now to see what happens :D

I'd forgotten how bad this time of the month feels though...!!

xx

Ive got about 2 weeks til I should have a period after BCP. I cant wait and thats the truth. It feels horrible but at least you know your in good working order :haha:

:wohoo: i just brought a car!! Collecting tomorrow and i am so excited.

Its a Xsara Picasso and a 54 reg in a gorgeous red :) The bloke has been and collected the Vectra now and i have lots of cash sat here that i'm desperate to spend :lol:

How is everyones day going? .. xx

good news on the car! OH has a Rover 220 and needs a new car within a month :dohh:
He is looking at cars all the time! You can gaurentee when he is on the pc he is looking at cars or playing football manager!:dohh:
Im ok. Trying to soothe my sore throat. Will have a hot bath soon and get into bed.

Woohoo.... Thats fantastic news, congratulations BabyLove!!!!

Very jealous over the 'new' car thing. If I like the test drive I may not be far behind you. :) :plane: (It's the closest I can find to a car.)

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180531774977&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

This is my new baby :cloud9: thats a proper mummy car :D

Cant wait until its here x

Congrats Leah!

How has everyone's day been? 1 hour til I'm freeeeeeee for the weekend! Yay! :happydance:

xxx

Good afternoon all!

I had an early finish today - was home for 3!

Not an exciting weekend for me, having a clear out in the house at the mo trying to get everything straight - it's a bloody tip. :D

My birthday next weekend though so there will be some merriment then instead!

Oooh yay birthday countdown!! Will you be doing anything special Natalie?

xxx

Nothing too exciting, trying to save money really for the holiday next month, so will just have some friends round, drinks and stuff. My dad usually takes us out for something to eat too. :)

you never know, the next time it's my birthday I could have a little person on the way - what a mad thought!

nearly hometime for you, hurrah!

Where are you going on holiday? Awww, that is an awesome thought! By next birthday you could even have a tiny little person already with you!! Fingers crossed!! Yep, 40 mins til hometime.....and it's dragging!

xx

well.....im still ill :growlmad:
I really hope its a 24hr bug. Ive had that alot lately. Sniffles and sore throat all day then wake up and its gone(!)
Hope thats the case today.

We're going to Amsterdam, only 3 nights. it's a gorgeous city, been once before and always wanted to go back :D

Inge, sorry you're not feeling well. I hate those types of bugs. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->