NTNP Chat Thread

We were in Amsterdam for a week in January - you're right GORGEOUS city! If you like beer and haven't already been there I recommend going to Brouwerij t'IJ - FABULOUS beers, all brewed on the premises and VERY cheap. They do a free tour on a Friday afternoon. We went for that then stayed there drinking most of the night then went back on the Saturday! Met a lovely local couple who invited us out for Tapas with them, ensured our glasses and plates were never empty and then paid for everything! We were shocked but it was amazing! But yes, the brewery is great and they serve sausage and their own cheese made with beer as bar snack too. Yum! Hope you have a totally fab time :) Where are you staying?

Inge - hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

xxx

sounds brilliant, I'll look up where it is on the net! I've already got a list of places I want to go, there's so much to see there :D

We're staying at the NH city centre hotel, it's nothing fancy but in a great location on the inside of the canal ring, overlooking the Singel. I can't wait, the last time we went it was just fantastic, you could just walk round all day and always find something! I loved the Vondelpark, hoping to have a picnic there if the weather is nice this time! :D

I went back and included the link above so hopefully you'll be able to find it. I know it was easy by tram, there's a stop just round the corner and you can't miss it as it has a huge windmill on top! I would have loved a picnic in Vondelpark but unfortunately January in all that snow wasn't the right weather!
We only really had 2.5 days to do things as OH was working out there for the first 4 days but we managed to fit in loads in the end. We bought IAMsterdam cards which give you unlimited free bus, train, tram etc as well as free entry into most of the main attractions and discounts in a lot of restaurants and other attractions, we got 48 hour ones for around 40 euros each if I recall. Have heard good things about NH city centre. We stayed at CitizenM in Amsterdam Zuid and it was really good. Eeek maybe I'll be quiet now as feel in danger of turning this into an Amsterdam thread! Sorry Ladies!

xxx

hehe I havent been to amsterdam yet, (well I have driven past it only but on the coast I have been :) ) Funnily you can only go by train or drive more or less cheaply but there arent any flights from here that a low cost :haha:

:growlmad: What is it with some people!! ............ And breath!

So girls what are you all doing over the weekend? I am busy busy with driving lessons/sorting new car/street party/shopping and revising theory & hazard perception ..

Time to crack open a Stella soon i think :D

uh-oh who's upset you Leah?? I saw someone call this a pointless sub section earlier and hastily left that thread before I could get riled so hope that's not it!

Good luck with your driving lessons and revision when's your test?

I'm just chilling with the OH and the cat watching a blu-ray at the moment, no plans for the weekend except housework and maybe some baking. Nice relaxed one this time.
xxx

You hit the nail on the head Laura! :lol: But thats just me being daft!

I havent booked my theory yet, but will be soon i think as doing well with revision :smug:

Your weekend sounds good x

:lol: yeah I coulda got angry about that but I decided to just leave and ignore! We know it's not pointless in here and that's all that matters. If they think this is a pointless section then why are they here??

yeah this weekend will be nice I hope but next one will be better as will probably have AF this weekend and my little boy is coming to stay next weekend (he lives with his Dad, long story I'm afraid) and that is always awesome. Picking him up at Friday lunchtime, can't wait.

xx

Hubby was meant to be out tonight and I was looking forward to a nice night in watching girlie tv and just chilling after crazy day in work. But I came home to find he's not going out :(

Tomorrow I'm out shopping with mum and think we're heading to friends tomorrow night for few drinks.

And Sunday is my cleaning/ironing day.

What's everyone else up to this weekend? Anything nice?

well. Im working as I do every weekend! Il get home about 4pm saturday and chill til OH gets home at 7pm. Maybe grab some pizza and watch wrestling on the pc.

Little off topic for a sec but I have a question...how likely is it that a woman can get pregnant the day of ovulation???? I ask because I wanna know what my chances are ;)

Morning girls...

Heres a little music to start your weekend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRP9M_xF5SY

I'm just off for my driving lesson!! Having an early one as someone has there test at my usual lesson time!!

Will catch you all later xx Happy Saturday my lovelies xx

Little off topic for a sec but I have a question...how likely is it that a woman can get pregnant the day of ovulation???? I ask because I wanna know what my chances are ;)

I'm no expert but I think it's still possible.

You go get em babe :)

xxxxx

Morning (or rather afternoon!) everyone!

How is everyone's weekend going so far? Mine has been housework, cleaning my ratties and doing a bit of shopping. Now just chilling.

Leah - I hope your driving lesson went well :)

AF has arrived today :( Not that I was expecting anything else only having had the IUD out a week ago and being 7 DPO at the time but still feel shitty, always do for the first day or two...so much pain :(

Hope everyone is doing well :)

xxx

Good morning ladies!

I am doing alright today but I am still freaking out (in a good way) whether or not I could be getting my :bfp: this month. Today is the day my cable gets hooked up so I am happy about being able to have some tv now to fill in the weekends while the OH is on the computer.

Carreg -- Hope the :witch: will start to behave soon.

Leah -- Have a good driving lesson!

AF is due on the 30th and the :sex: happened last night so not for a bit.

:flower:
Can I join? TTC is a bit scary:haha:
Im 27 and onto number 4, we live in sunny san diego, been here a year, before that Lancashire:thumbup:

Baby.love I remember seeing you around when I was pregnant with my youngest, I was due end of sept!

Im still breastfeeding Anja-Josaphine but af has been here for about 3 months! Ive been ntnp since april, weird for me as usually fall at drop my a hat ( or knickers:haha:)

Welcome mummy3 :hugs:

Lancashire to San Diego?? How did you pull that one off? Not a bad trade-in!!

Laura
xxx

I now know why you shouldnt work when ill....
I was trying to be an amazing customer service expert when I felt like I was going to faint. Luckily hardly any staff were in so we were quiet. I got to sit down quite a lot and watch tv so I was ok. I needed sugar so had a lovely chocolate mouse for dinner (breakfast/dinner as I couldnt face breakfast, But I did have a bag of caramel buttons for a sugar kick) Ive needed sugar today as I feel so weak with this bug. I was getting ready this morning and OH took one look at me and said "you look like s**t" :cry: Thank you love of my life :growlmad:
Funny thing is he's the one that gave me this cold!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"