NTNP Chat Thread

FX'd that your 'oops' turns into a BFP, Jenni!

xxx

We've been using withdrawal since July and found it ok, although it's a bit of a passionkiller - I'm allergic to latex and experiences with condoms when we first got together have scarred my mind!

Our friends have used it for 2 years and had two whoops moments - she's now 6 months gone :)

I'm just wondering if we can stop withdrawing now? Since yesterdays was negative but darker than last nights and today's I'm guessing my positive would have been Monday? And I would have ovulated yesterday?

ETA thanks Carreg - probably very unlikely though!

Hi! Sorry to butt in. It must be difficult for men to do the withdrawl method surely?! It must feel so...nice :blush: & then to have to stop that nice feeling right at the critical moment... Poor guys!

I can't temp anyway, as I work shifts, nights etc I wouldn't be able to have consistent temps so it wouldn't work for us. Does put me at a disadvantage for charting O'ing tho, guess I'll have to use the sticks when it comes to actively TTC. They do do those right?!

Well there are many people who work night shifts and successfully chart too :)

But can I do if some days I'm on nights & then other days I'm up at 6am? I'm sorry, I don't know much about it I'm afraid, but I thought you had to do it at the same time everyday? Not sure I, personally, could trust it as a form of contraception, but would be nice to be able to use in the future if I wanted to for Oing.

Hope everyone had a good weekend & isn't too depressed about it being a Monday!

I'm doing good! FF and Cycles Page have predicted that I'll ovulate on the 6th or 7th so I'm excited... :D

Also totally feeling my sex drive is back since ditching the BCP!! :haha:

I found that too, it's strange being back to natural. I think it might be my month (even though it's rather inconvenient and now I'm no longer hormonal I realise it'll be better in December or January.) I've realised that if this our month I won't be going to Glastonbury next year which is one of our major traditions!

I don't feel normal :shrug: DH assures me that if it is our month then he'll be over the moon but if it's not that's good too as we can plan it better for December or January

Symptoms are

Sore BBs (never had before)
a bit of thrush
keep needing to wee
strange pulling feeling in stomach
tired (could be because of a cold)

I think I'm 6 or 7 dpo so in a couple of days I'll start POASing (I have tons of 10miu IC tests at home)

Bet you can't wait to ov Starlit!

How's everyone doing?

I'm good, trying to work if this will be our month too! OH works away & I only get to see him every couple of weekends, but fingers crossed I can go & see him the weekend before & it'll be enough.

Jennifaerie, I've never been to Glasto, have always been a bit scared of the size of it! How long have you been going for?

5 years! I love it! I've been to other fests but nothing is quite as good. When we do get preg as long as it isn't due month I'll still be going - just probably in a camper van!

Ok, update on me.....I want to sleep all the time. I have shooting pains in my lower back and legs. I have a headache. :-( AF is due on the 9th.

Ozzie you should test!! a FRER would work now :)

xxx

:-( No monies to get one. I have some ebay cheapies. I've had the same symptoms before and gotten :bfn: I have no hope :nope:

What sensitivity are they? If they are 10miu then they should work too :) I know what you mean about feeling like all hope is lost, I feel like that right now and I'm only 7dpo! It's not over til the witch arrives though, just remember that :)

xxx

Blargh, should I test? I mean, I can always say it's too early if I get a :bfn:

But it might be 2 lines! And even if it is 1 line, it still might become 2 lines later. Don't feel pressured to test though hun :hugs: Chin up, it's not over til the witch flies in!

xxx

Blargh, should I test? I mean, I can always say it's too early if I get a :bfn:

This is the right thought process to be having :) Test away and deny everything until the witch arrives! Go POAS:D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->