NTNP Chat Thread

Cakes were not good :sick: I tried to rescue them with chocolate icing & that went wrong too! Not a good day! Luckily I had enough ingredients left to whip up a batch of normal chocolate cupcakes, which in hindsight I should have just done from the start!

Elhaym, I'm assuming my next cycle will be the same as this one... I've only had one since coming off BCP, who knows what it'll settle into!

:rofl:

Alive! Just about :)

How're you doing today?

xxx

Not too bad, but it has been decided that I'm out. I just have a feeling we haven't caught - it was unlikely anyway at 4 and 5 days before ovulation . My symptoms are mostly gone, just a touch of back ache now. It's for the best really but still feel a bit meh!

Been up to much?

Yeah, I have resigned myself to the same thing; no symptoms & temps dropping means more than likely I am out this month. FX'd for next time!

Just in work really, 1.5 hours til hometime. What about you?

xxx

52 minutes to go lol! 3lbs off at SW last night which is good and off to see Ross Noble with my 6 months pregnant friend tomorrow lol

About 50 mins to go for me now! Well done on the weightloss, that's awesome :) Hope you have a good time tomorrow. Try not to be too jealous of your friend!

xxx

Nah -I'm happy for her, it was accidental but they weren't trying hard to prevent as she only has one ovary. Couple of drunk slip ups and she was preggo. Unfortunately she didn't know on either my hen do or at my wedding. Poor baby Lily must be pickled!

Wow, thatw as really lucky for her then, to get pg so quickly! Lily is such a pretty name :)

xxx

My god, I'm watchin Lilo and Stitch and trying to keep from bawling my eyes out lol! :cry: :lol:

awww! Not seen it, is it good? I love Disney :D My faves are Aladdin, Robin Hood, the Lion King and the Little Mermaid.

How are we all? I'm not too bad, excited to be on my first 'proper' cycle, though now it seems more real I keep having 'OMG what am I doing?!' moments. I know I want a baby, it's all I can think about, but I keep getting nervous about it too. Anyone know what I mean?

It is very good. I enjoyed it. *sigh* I'm having a down day. My chest hurts very badly :-( Anxiety sucks.

Oh my I'm sooo tired today... Wish I was back in my bed! I'm staying at friends houses the next two nights so no nice lie-in in my own bed for ages, rubbish! Just had OH home for a couple of nights which was so nice, but he's gone back to work now & I'm not sure when I'll get to see him again. :cry: Plus next weekend I'm predicted to Ov, so that's just bad timing all round! Was so nice to see him though.

Anyone got any plans for the weekend? x

Mmm sounds good to me! Especially if it rains, PJ days all the way!

Got a busy weekend next week so intending on doing very little! Got stuff to do around the house, might go see my mum, that's about it. Oh, and BDing of course ;)

Busy weekend here too! Off to see Ross noble tonight then an evening with BIL and SIL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->