NTNP Chat Thread

:lol: Ok, I'm gonna go POAS. I haven't gone this morning yet so this would be FMU :blush: I'm off work for a week so slept in :rofl: Will report back when I do!

Ooh it's 'citing! I'm def a POAS addict if I find it exciting when someone else is testing lol!

oooh exciting!!! I find it exciting when someone else is testing too Jenni, it's testing by proxy!!!

Let us know, Ozzie!!

xxx

not sure if this big gap is a good sign or a bad one......maybe Ozzie's bladder is feeling the pressure and has gone all shy! :lol:

xxx

I know, Ozzie if ur reading and it was a BFN then you're still in yet! xxx

Hehe - we're such addicts - well you're not out yet! I'm mental I tested today and I'm only about 7dpo! It's ok I have loads of cheapies and 3 FRERs (god knows what I'll be like when we properly start trying - this is just because of an oops!)

:rofl: I'm due for AF on the 8th or 9th. ARGH :wacko: We've been trying since January this year and this is the first month we've tried to take a relaxed approach. I've been great up until the last couple of days. Loads of insomnia, worrying about everything. I should be just fine because I got a new job and I'm dead excited to start! Our money problems will be gone cause I'll be earning more. There is pretty much nothing to stress me out. :shrug:

Ooh congrats on the new job! Lots of :dust: and glue coming your way!

hows everyone? im knackered lol too much sexy time !
Had job interview today yey dont know if i want it tho lol x

Still loads of time to get a BFP :) Congrats on the new job too!!

xxx

:sleep: I'm so sleepy today, but have just made gluten-free chocolate cupcakes (not that I'm coeliac, just found an interesting recipe to try) and they have a v weird secret ingredient - mash! Just waiting for them to cool enough to try. Ooh I hope they're nice...

So who's next due to POAS then?! My AF isn't due til Nov, so def not me!

Ooh fingers crossed then Ozzieshunni! 4 days will be here before you know it...

Fertility Friend and Cycles Page say I'll be Ovulating tomorrow or Thursday! :happydance:

BDing is on the cards tonight and Thursday for sure, I don't want to bug dH for more or he may get suspicious and then nervous! :blush:

I'm thinking if I BD tonight and Thursday I have a good chance of catching the egg, yes?

Won't be POAS till around the 21st...

I'm not due until early Nov either Dumpling, assuming I have another cycle similar to the last one. :D

Good luck Starlithome!

Cakes were not good :sick: I tried to rescue them with chocolate icing & that went wrong too! Not a good day! Luckily I had enough ingredients left to whip up a batch of normal chocolate cupcakes, which in hindsight I should have just done from the start!

Elhaym, I'm assuming my next cycle will be the same as this one... I've only had one since coming off BCP, who knows what it'll settle into!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->