NTNP Chat Thread

It eems :af: is on her way because i had soome brwon cm ...if not I would be testing tomorrow or the day after.

Am I desperate if I wanted to test even though I had some bleeding? :haha:

Three days late.....and the waiting game continues. Painful back and hips *sigh*

ah well I am on cd 2, I still have around 19 days to go...(for ov)

5 dpo - fluttery stretchy feeling in lower abdomen, bit of a "nervous" feeling in my tummy, tender boobs and possibly larger (dH thinks so anyway :p), and I spent all day feeling very run down.

fingers crossed as tight as possible that AF stays away! (due on the 21st)

FX starlithome! I'm going insane - AF cramps for 5 days already, due on in 3 days but they've gotten quite sore. Odd thing is they don't usually start until I'm on. Plus CM usually goes a few days before but still got plenty.
BFN on FRER and ICs though so fairly sure I'm out! Any update Ozzieshunni?

Me too, I'm PMSing like mad today too. You'll get there hun, we all will. I'm certain :witch: is about to arrive- 12dpo and BFN xxx :hugs: Try not to be fed up, at least there's always someone on Bnb who has been there before x

yeh i know hun :hugs:
its geting to the point im crying every day during 2ww.suppose ovulation keeps me busy charting etc..............
ur not out till the :witch: is there xx

Backache and cramps, but no AF :shrug: I won't test yet. On another note, the committee that runs the out of school care club I work for are utter morons. I hope the club closes after I leave, I really do.

Ouch ouch ouch ouch. Hips are killing me! I've NEVER had hip cramps before. My lower back in in agony! I'm too stubborn to take anything in case I am pregnant. :haha: OH got mad at me last night cause of it. I think I'm starting to hope a bit :)

You have more will power than me, I'd have peed on a stick by now! :haha: I know it sucks to test too soon though and get a BFN. Keeping my fingers crossed something happens for you soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->