NTNP Chat Thread

I'm on CD31 OF MY first cycle and if AF is not here in the morning I'm going to test I'm not expecting a positive but so many salad dressings contain egg.

Welcome mummy3 :hugs:

Lancashire to San Diego?? How did you pull that one off? Not a bad trade-in!!

Laura
xxx

Hubby is from here im from UK, had to persuade him to move back to the US but his job here is a million times better than what he would have got in the UK:thumbup:

Im happy though, when we move into our house in 2 weeks im walking distance to krispy kremes:happydance:

It is really really hot at the mo tho, like 100 degrees this week:dohh:

I was at work earlier and found myself wondering what bacon+chocolate would taste like together... I was so close to trying it but was worried what people would think!:haha: Strange craving!:haha:

Where in lancs, Mummy3? Welcome to our little section of the forum :D

Hope everyone is OK. Just done some cleaning, OH has gone out so having some nice quiet time to myself to read baby stuff on the net. :haha:

Aww, poor Inge, your mean OH! :hugs: Are you feeling any better? Do you have to work tomorrow?

That sounds interesting and seems viable to me :)

I am only CD10 and according to my chart i will OV next weekend! I am on average 32 day cycle since having Sienna, but still a bit irregular at the moment. So maybe testing this month(who am i kidding i am a poas addict :lol:)

Sienna is gorgeous isnt it :cloud9: Although she very nearly ended up being Freya!

I am already picking names for the next one! Is that sad? :blush:

Leah xx

My fur baby chinhilla is named Freya xD. I dont know if we will start activly trying in augest I hope to but my OH keeps jumping to different ideas.I think with the mc he sees it as time to go out and party and have fun. =( ANd now is partially ready to change his life again when he was all for it the first time.Men just dont understand what they do to us.We conceived the first angel ntnp soi guess it will happen agan that way to.I hope for a sticky one healthy and thrieving I Prefer a boy and I think that Gender Predictor from China is very accurate so if so I will have my boy if we started trying in Augest.

Hope everyone is OK. Just done some cleaning, OH has gone out so having some nice quiet time to myself to read baby stuff on the net. :haha:

Aww, poor Inge, your mean OH! :hugs: Are you feeling any better? Do you have to work tomorrow?
Yeah I have work tomorow. Am eating ham and pineapple pizza...so yummy!
This evening and yesterdays Iv felt so sick. Havent been but feels like im on the brink. Strange its only in the evenings :shrug:

This evening and yesterdays Iv felt so sick. Havent been but feels like im on the brink. Strange its only in the evenings :shrug:

WHen I was pregnant I got sick starting off in the evenings later moved on to all day sickness.Hope you dont have that goodluck.I ate alot of toast lol All that sickness for nothing >.>

WHen I was pregnant I got sick starting off in the evenings later moved on to all day sickness.Hope you dont have that goodluck.I ate alot of toast lol All that sickness for nothing >.>

OH just asked "sure your not pregnant?" Its 17 days after I came off of my pill so dont think anything would happen that quick. Wish it was though :cry:

Never know sometimes you get pregnant fast after coming off but best of luck.You can get pregnant on the pill so who knows.

Hopefully thats the case with us x
Im just hoping that my cycles get back to normal quickly, so we at least know we'r ok :thumbup:

OH just asked "sure your not pregnant?" Its 17 days after I came off of my pill so dont think anything would happen that quick. Wish it was though :cry:

My DH just asked me that, too. I came off the pill 21 days ago. Maybe we're experiencing side effects? Although it would be awesome if there was a sticky bean in this equation. I don't want to feel this crappy for nothing.:wacko:

You can ovulate pretty much the day after you stop taking the pill ( I got preg on it:blush:) bacon and chocolate though:wacko:

We moved from near burnley, I kinda miss UK but its great here:thumbup:

Also straight after stopping the pill I believe you increase your chances of twins!

Morning All!! :happydance:

My working week is finally over and I feel wrecked, and this week only have two days to recover and have so much to do. YAWN!! :coffee:

Hope everyone is well, off to have a read back now.

xxxx

Morning :hi:

It's another horrible rainy day here in sunny Ireland :(

How's everyone today?

Hiya. Not sure how this all works but can I join you girls? I'm NTNP after AF leaves me in a few days. We are getting married in September we both have career focused jobs and own a two bed flat which is currently on the market (we are looking for a house). We will be trying for our first baby. My name is Georgia and I'm nearly 26. I know when I should ovulate because I track my periods on the iPhone app but apart from that I won't be worrying about anything. Look forward to getting to know u girls. I'm not very good at these forums but will try and keep up. X

Got a nice lower backache and a little nausea again. Had some more white discharge (a small totally white amount once). Tired and longing for a hot bath.

Afternoon everyone :D welcome Mya209!

Lazy day for me today - weather is miserable here too so just feel like staying in where it's nice and warm!

Its nice, bright and sunny here in trowbridge.

any quick advice for sickness and cramps? I feel very sick again, havent actually been sick, and Ive got the hugest cramp-period like cramp ever!
Ive taken some ibuprofen and its not helping. I hate feeling sick.... its felt like im about to throw up all day.

Hi everyone,

Just thought i'd say hi and introduce myself. I'm Lisa, OH and i were TTC for a few months but decided it was too much pressure and stress so about 4 months ago we changed to NTNP. So far no luck, but hey trying to keep a PMA. Hope to get to know all you lovely ladies ...and gents... on this journey that we are on.

Lisa xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->