NTNP Chat Thread

I'm on my way to bed, it's almost midnight in Hawaii. My back hurts and I have mild cramping. :(
But if it gets me my :bfp:, bring it on...

Glad you're feeling better babyhopes :hug:

sleep well starlithome! Fingers crossed for you! :D

I'm doing ok, ordered some OPK's last night, I'd like to know when and if I've ovulated for peace of mind more than anything, especially as having just come off bcp it's not clear when it'll be and I want to know when to do a pg test as I wasted so many last month. I got 15 opks so I can test through the two weeks when it might be!!

How are you Elhaym? x

BFN's for me for the last 3 days running and AF is due tomorrow so I am out this month. I can't see how to make my chances any better next month? We DTD 5, 3 and 2 days before I Ov'd and on Ov day and 1 and 3 days after Ov so in theory we should have been laughing so I don't get it, and don't understand how I can improve our chances! Frustration!!! I have ordered some Pre-seed (not telling OH!) in the hopes that will help but I feel like I'm betraying my NTNP-ness by doing that, to me that crosses the line to TTC and I don't want to TTC! Grrr.

Just want the witch to arrive now so I can get on with the next cycle.

xxx

Morning ladies! Nothing much happening today, got a day off though, hooray! Unfortunately lots of washing, cleaning & tidying to be done. Nothing happening Ov/AF/PMS-wise either!

How are these for evaps after the time limit....EvillL!!!!!
7dpo frer after time limit...pink evap
https://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9456/dscn1093w.jpg
8dpo frer after time limit pink evap
https://img822.imageshack.us/img822/332/dscn1100b.jpg

Angelwings666 - I'm not too bad thanks! I'm also going to use OPks this month - I have 14 left and starting today so will hopefully catch the surge. No idea when I'm meant to be ov'ing either, it'd be nice to have an idea!

Laura - oooh, how frustrating! It's just bloody pot luck isn't it - they say a healthy fertile couple have a 20-25% chance each cycle, even if you do everything right. Wish those odds were better! :( I'm sure you'll get that BFP hun xx

Dumpling - Day off, you lucky so and so! :p

babyhopes2010 - nasty evaps! You still have time to test yet - when is AF due?

mine is due either 16th or 19th am cd21 today and so so so tired and boobs have never been this bad before.
1st cycle of Soy Isoflavones cd2-6.
Hoping to get my bfp really soon - fingers crossed
Good Luck to everyone xxx

Good luck both of you - hopefully that soy has done the trick inkdchick :D

Well i would like to think so i certainly feel very different this cycle, so damn tired, no energy boobs are killing me never had them this sore, but you never know period is a few more days away yet dont know if i dare test on frid or not (CD12)

Carreg - Totally know what you mean about cheating on NTNP. I'm not wanting to tell my OH about the OPKs, because I worry that he'll see it as me taking this too seriously. It is ostensibly because I want to know when I OV, and therefore when I'm due on, so I'm not in limbo for another month, but I know in my heart I want to know when I'm OVing so I know when to DtD lots - not that he'll complain about that. Good luck to everyone, especially those waiting to test. Wishing the witch away for you!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Im using cbfm so i guess i should be in ttc lol
as soon as i know when i ovulate and theres a pattern im prob go ntnp plus u girlies in here let me chill out(even tho i maybe shouldnt be in here :blush:

Hi all, thought I'd pop over here and say hello! Still waiting to see what my cycles are like after coming off BCP and distracting myself by thinking about NTNP! Still spotting since a ridiculously long visit from AF which isn't helping my mood :growlmad:

I'm finding the concept of NTNP tricky...i don't want to complicate it with temping and stuff yet as i want to start off relaxed and just enjoying the whole thing. But it's really bothering me that I'm not going to know whether I even ov this month...I know we probably won't get our BFP in the first month or whatever anyway, but I'd still rather put that down to "I know I didn't ov" than not knowing. Does that make any sense?! Sounds like some of you also want to know that, which is reassuring...

I might look into OPKs, but I'm soooo new to all this :blush:

You're welcome here babyhopes! I kind of hover between NTNP and TTC myself - it's hard to be totally relaxed about it - at the end of the day, we all want those BFPs! :D

I'm using OPKs too, not sure when I ov either, want to make sure we are BDing at the right time. :blush: I know what you mean angelwings, I know if I make it too serious it'll put too much pressure on OH - so am peeing in a cup in secret!

ETA - Lucy - Yup, know just what you mean! Think most of us are in the same boat!

Hiyas ladies! I swore I got my AF like 3 times today! I haven't tested, but I've been going to the bathroom every hour! God, I hope this is it, but in a way I don't cause I'm starting my new job on the 18th :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->