NTNP Chat Thread

*hugs* babyhopes2010

Lucy2469 - of course you're welcome, I think everyone's definition of NTNP and TTC is different. I know mine and my OH's is lol!!

Elhaym - I'm less about putting pressure on him and more about knowing if I get to serious about it, my OH will want to prevent just to stop me getting upset. I'm kinda glad OPKs are best done in the afternoon as I'll be peeing in a cup at work where he won't know about it!! :blush:

Hello - sorry for being quiet. Still no AF here but getting BFNs. Didn't test today. AF due tomorrow, still getting lotion CM, cramps have now stopped cervix is high - don;'t know what to think, just see if the :witch: arrives tomorrow I suppose!

Edit - Babyhopes - that means nothing yet! :hugs:

know how you feel starlithome xx me too got 4 more days to go good luck xx

Jenniefaerie, hun i wish you all the best and hope that AF stays away for months to come for you xxx

Need to chat more to hubby but think NTNP is the best option for us, just stopped taking my pill as get evil migraines so will how cycle works out for the rest of the year :D

Ozzieshunni im routing for you , i have max of 4 days left to wait so but dont think its worked for me but its looking good for you xxxxx lets us know hun xxx

Will do. I'm still cramping and getting hot flashes. I've broken out on my face and back :blush: which is rare for me and I'm tired all the time. fx'd!

well apart from the spots i am so bloody tired too and i have had some mild cramping on and off xx

good luck with the testing everyone! I've got a while yet, ovulating earlier than I thought though (assuming these OPks are right) so can hopefully test sooner. :)

I'm being really good. I keep running the the loo to see if AF has arrived! LMAO!

When was/ is she due? FX!! Have you tested at all yet? GL everyone!

LOL, AF was due 6 days ago. I tested 6 days ago and got a :bfn: I'm going to test tomorrow morning.

fingers crossed, Ozzie!

I feel like I'm almost at the vomitting point of being nauseaus. Eurgh.
I thought eating would help but it made it worse!
:sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->