NTNP Chat Thread

:-( starlit home hope u feel better (or not if it's cuz of a bean) the :witch: has got me I'm afraid

:-( starlit home hope u feel better (or not if it's cuz of a bean) the :witch: has got me I'm afraid

Thanks hon, and :hugs:

nausea has subsided from I'm-gonna-toss-my-cookies-any-second https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/CommentCrazyGirl/Smileys%20Emotions/Sleepy%20Sick/smilie_krank_142.gif to I'm-uncomfortable-but-Okay :wacko: :thumbup:

I was feeling sick last night....dh and i had sexy time and he pressed on my stomach i felt soooo :sick: wasnt very romantic lol :rofl:
anyway temps slowely declining and big fat negative! :(
Looks like af shall be arrive soon aswell :(
On the brightside it means if af gets me ill have shorter cycle yey x

No AF :wacko: OH wants me to wait until he gets paid not this monday but the monday after! :rofl:

Blimey Ozzieshunni ... and I thought I was good! If your testing on the 25th we'll be testing at the same time (if I don't cave in before that is :haha:).

Sorry Jennifaerie that AF has got you. FX for the next cycle.

My oh has gone to sardinia today for some ship :8. Hope he is back before the luteal phase begins .

Ah bad luck Jennyfaerie, better luck next month! It'll not be happening for me this month either!

Welcome Frankie :hi: Tell us more about yourself...! lol

Ahh Ozzieshunni, we'll miss you here in NTNP, now you're all knocked up & whatnot! Fingers crossed we'll all be catching you up soon! xxx

:hugs: all! I'll be sticking around for a bit to offer some PMA!!!!!! You can do it girlies!!!!!!!

Hugs and congratulations where they're due! My OPKs arrived yesterday morning, and I'm gonna start using them from the 26th, exciting times!

My boobs hurt and I'm nauseaus... But I'm watching Rocky Horror so it's not all bad. :haha:

I'm prepared to embrace all this discomfort if it means a :bfp: and a :baby:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->