NTNP Chat Thread

I've got EWCM! :happydance: Sorry if TMI, but I've only had 1 AF since coming off the pill & reckon I'm Oving next week & looks like I'm right! I've never had it before, its a bit gross isn't it?! But hooray for me working! Just a shame OH isn't around to pounce on...

sorry for the double-post, there was some weirdness going on with the posting earlier...

woohoo ozzieshunnie! Congratulations! H&H 9 months! xxx Babyhopes :hug: You're not out yet!

Yeah you know what they say, it aint over until the witch lady shows her face!

Just got another positive OPK on CD15! So looks like the last one wasn't the true surge. TBH this time is when I would be expecting to ov. No EWCM though, but still not sure what I'm looking for. :wacko:

Feeling positive today.... think I could be close to ov. No symptoms but feeling certain 'urges' quite strongly. :blush:

Trying not to stress too much over everything, relaxed is the way to go I think. :thumbup:

Hope you're all well girlies!

Feeling positive today.... think I could be close to ov. No symptoms but feeling certain 'urges' quite strongly. :blush:

Trying not to stress too much over everything, relaxed is the way to go I think. :thumbup:

Hope you're all well girlies!

Glad to hear it, go for it ;) Relaxed is definitely the way to go, though easier said than done sometimes!

Too true!

OMG, I think I've finally noticed fertile CM for the first time! :happydance: I also had to POAS and got a positive OPK within 2 minutes! I'm really happy as this is exactly when I was predicted to ov - looks like it could be tomorrow!

:wohoo:

Too true!

OMG, I think I've finally noticed fertile CM for the first time! :happydance: I also had to POAS and got a positive OPK within 2 minutes! I'm really happy as this is exactly when I was predicted to ov - looks like it could be tomorrow!

:wohoo:

Woooooo, glad good stuff's happening! How exciting that you've figured out when you're ov'ing :happydance: You know what you need to go and do now...:sex:

haha, indeed! Unfortunately OH is out until pretty late so will have to try and stay awake - though I've told him he can wake me up :haha:

It's nice to know everything seems to be working as it should - obviously there's no way to be sure without temping, which I don't really want to start doing (will get too obsessive about it and I don't need the stress!) But will just go with the flow for now. :D

How are you hun?

Aah hooray Elhaym! Its so good when you finally get it isn't it?! Its hard to imagine what its like until its there! Fingers crossed this will be your month then, go on, get busy!

Well fresh start again this month Starlit, I'll be with you next month, I've missed my eggy this month. Ah well, better luck next time! x

is it rainign as much anywhere else by the way? its been pssing down the whole day and night.

Aah hooray Elhaym! Its so good when you finally get it isn't it?! Its hard to imagine what its like until its there! Fingers crossed this will be your month then, go on, get busy!

Well fresh start again this month Starlit, I'll be with you next month, I've missed my eggy this month. Ah well, better luck next time! x

Yeah! I bloody fell asleep though last night so will have to try tonight :haha: DTD on Tues too so we'll see.....

Nice day here, but cold!

Mmmm brrrr, chilly today! So glad its not raining though, I love crisp, cold, sunny days :cold:

Mmmm brrrr, chilly today! So glad its not raining though, I love crisp, cold, sunny days :cold:

So do I - in my lovely cosy office :haha:

Well done Elhaym - I guess we won't be hearing much from you tonight :winkwink: FX you'll catch that egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->