NTNP Chat Thread

Silly Q if say last night I noticed CM was say clear and stretchy does this mean I have ovulated or will be ovulating?

Once I noticed this I pestered hubby x millions until he gave in what should I be looking for now if his wee spermies has nabbed an egg x

Ovulation about to happen.

If you think about what cm normally looks like it would be imposible for sperm to swim through it, but when its all clear and slippery they are helped to swim through and get to the egg.

You now gotta just wait and hope. I had implanation bleeding and itchy nipples 10-12dpo and a bfp 13dpo, but everyone is different. Good luck and I hope the symptom spotting doesn't drive you too crazy.

If you think about what cm normally looks like it would be imposible for sperm to swim through it, but when its all clear and slippery they are helped to swim through and get to the egg.

You now gotta just wait and hope. I had implanation bleeding and itchy nipples 10-12dpo and a bfp 13dpo, but everyone is different. Good luck and I hope the symptom spotting doesn't drive you too crazy.

You know, I had itchy nipples too! No IB though. Achy hips and cramps. I thought AF was on its way!

How you doing Ozzieshunni? Hope you and your bean are well!

I didn't BD again last night! we are both so tired! grrr. Not too worried though, I'm already thinking ahead to next cycle - have worked out that a Nov BFP would work out perfectly for me as my EDD would be in August when I am off work anyway. :D

Will BD tonight anyway - even if I have to put matchsticks in my eyes! :haha:

Fantastic thanks for the info who knows roll on 12-14 days time x

so, tried to chat a little more to hubs, got very little apart from he's excited!

However xbox game arrived today so he's more than distracted, sometimes I think I accidentally married a 12 year old :dohh: :rofl:

Blargh. I have a cold and a cough. The cough it pretty bad. I'm contemplating calling NHS Direct cause it's bad.

Aah I'm off to see OH tomorrow! I've not seen him for 2 weeks :happydance: So excited to see him, but I am slightly concerned that he just thinks this is an opportunity to BD. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it very much :blush: but I hate the pressure of thinking its definitely going to happen. There's nothing wrong in wanting a bit of spontaneity surely?! Hmm, don't think I'm going to be very good at this baby-making business!

Anybody else got any exciting plans for the weekend?!

Aah I'm off to see OH tomorrow! I've not seen him for 2 weeks :happydance: So excited to see him, but I am slightly concerned that he just thinks this is an opportunity to BD. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it very much :blush: but I hate the pressure of thinking its definitely going to happen. There's nothing wrong in wanting a bit of spontaneity surely?! Hmm, don't think I'm going to be very good at this baby-making business!

Anybody else got any exciting plans for the weekend?!

must be hard to get the balance right!

Currently making jewellery (bridal jewellery business) and seeing friends and hopefully a nice autumn walk

I'm looking at baby record books and contemplating buying What to Expect When You're Expecting. :lol:

Ozzieshunni, hope you feel better soon. x Have you seen that 'Blokes Guide to Pregnancy?' looks quite good & def think I'll get it for my OH when I'm preggers. He hasn't got a clue what to think/say/do when it comes to having babies or hormonal women!

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well. I've made the decision not to use my OPKs this month, it just feels (to me) too much like TTC rather than NTNP. Gonna try and BD every few days, as and when the mood takes me. I'm calling it a "scattergun" approach lol. If that doesn't work this month or next, then I've got the OPKs ready :D

So at the moment we could be potentially making summer babies. I think July babies. I'm wondering if this is a good thing or not. Whale sized in the hottest part of the year, labouring in mid-July heat and then stuck inside with a newborn for the rest of summer!!

lol Celesse, Felix was born in September so I was heavily pg all through the summer, and it was summer 06 which was a scorcher! This time I am aiming for July being the latest due date I have as I don't want to be pg right through the summer again, I would rather be pg in autumn, winter and early spring so it keeps me warm!!

xxx

I was first tri last summer with Abigail. Heat plus all-day nausea was not great. And at Christmas she was at the large but not engaged stage. I was really hungry all December but her butt and my stomach were competing for space so I could only manage sandwich sized meals at a time. I guess the bad parts of pregnancy are gonna seem bad whatever time of year it is.

A conception now would probably mean morning sickness starting to end around Christmas and the bigger appetite starting to kick in.

Well that'd be good! Extra excuses to eat loads over Christmas :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"